Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 35. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
Everyone has own opinions, I prefer to hold some undervalued cryptos which have a strong dev team and solid community for promotion.
My current favourite altcoins are: ADA, ONION, ETN, SC
Activity: 31
August 01, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
The ethereum is one of the best altocamins, and I think that the Etherarium will grow just as bitcoin grows over time. This coin has a great chance to stay longer in the world of crypto currency and gain a foothold.
Activity: 162
August 01, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I will prefer you to have a look at this ETH, DASH, WAVES. It is a very potential and I hope its price will be growing again.
Activity: 125
August 01, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
altcoin is a venture apparatus that is improving and an ever increasing number of individuals have it so will create later on and I pick eth for my speculation and expectation the cost k notwithstanding the majors like ETH, NEO , LTC , XMR I think some solid coins and my best 10 are Iota, BCH, VEN, Ada, MCO, EOS, OMG, ZEC, NANO, DENT< last coin I'm simply trusting the task of gifting information by means of cell phones overall takes off and transforms me into a gazillionaireeeps decent so I will benefit huge
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
I assumed beforehand that eth will rise for this year because I really trust eth more than anything, and it turns out my guess wrong and now that jumped up is BCH is it true eth position will be replaced by Bch? I hope not because I think Eth is very talented for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
From my research I choose this coins  - 30% Ethereum (ETH),  20% Cardano (ADA), 20 %Stellar Lumens (XLM), 20 % Verge (XVG), 10% Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 31, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
Some altcoins will grow, some will fall anyway. There is no way to predict. You can try to buy some altcoin, which is now at the bottom of the price and wait for it to grow up. By the winter there will be growth in any case
Activity: 36
July 31, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
These inexpensive coins are certainly very attractive because of their potential for growth, but they are also very profit-prone, so you keep seeing them fail when they reach 2x and 3x levels of people who buy a lot during failures.I've been a Siacoin owner for six months, and even I was forced to eliminate when they reached my double entry. I knew it would come down, and it happened like this. As long as people keep mining these coins for a long time, you need a lot of patience for them.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Altcoins will grow surely.Some coins ave fastest transaction speed like dgb.Good coins will grow in long term.Btc dominance should decrease for this growth.
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
We see that in the last period of time, as a neo-coin, is growing steadily. I think it will continue to grow as long as the whole market will grow. So it makes sense to buy NEO. I think it will rise 30 percent of its price.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Now, in the falling market, the perfect time to evaluate the real value of coins and management, which can work in stressful situations. Any coin which keeps afloat, potentially will fly in the future.
Activity: 24
July 31, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

There are very big size of opportunity for new altcoins  to grow. Cryptocurrency still in early stage of adoption, although many altcoins that comes everyday but if tmits developers have very good project for their coin then that new altcoin will be popular as ETH or XRP, but the competition is very-very hard now. Only good project that advertised well can be success.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 31, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
I appreciate you keeping on hold and waiting for the right time. Among the various options I hold and I adopt the sales strategy at the right time. I feel bad when I sell at low price. I only sell altcoin in case of real money needs.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
I still go for ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO, and IOTA because this altcoins has the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
I think some of potential Altcoin will grow strongly end of 2018. In my views Ehereum, Litecoin, waves, IOTA, ADA, Neo Ripple are grow within 2018. At present these altcoins are very promising and price history record which are all growing in it's price value. I think these coins are the 1st choices of the maximum investors.  So if anyone get to earn good profit then they will in these coins.
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
There are some altcoins which can be consider as good as the leading crypto currency bitcoin, while ethereum, ripple, and etc are still decreasing it's price is the god time to buy some and sell if it grows up double the amount you bought.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:22:36 AM
ADA EOS and SC. This tokens have good technology part and very good team which can help grow this asset
Activity: 20
July 24, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

One of growing privacy coins are sibcoin so you can check it out and then say what  you think
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 24, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
With the current market and Bitcoin moving up , I think many altcoins will move soon too but their move might be different in terms of percentage grow, and STEEM, NEO, LISK, ETC and STRAIT we be my choice for now but market can change any time .
Activity: 19
July 24, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I suggest you to take a look at sibcoin if you want to hodl
Pages:
Jump to: