Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 34. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

at the moment, a lot of coins that can grow, but to understand which ones you need, do your own research. Everyone chooses his coin. You do not need to rush into the coins that someone is offering you.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
In my opinion, Dash will grow, because after rebranding they have increased their popularity + this is one of the most anonymous crypto-currencies.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:00:19 AM
Yes. If we look it by long-term. 5-10 years. Because at the that time there are many project go to the moon follow roadmap
copper member
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
I don't think every coin will grow but only the best coins of them like some coin of the top market will going pump first.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think there will be lots of altcoins growing in 2018, but there will also be lots of altcoins falling. but in my opinion 5 altcoins that will grow in 2018 are ethereum, neo, litecoin, waves and iota. please write the altcoin you chose ,,
Activity: 81
August 08, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
Personally, I prefer to keep Neo just as Ethereum.A lot of decent altcoins .
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
August 08, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
There will be some Altcoins will grow and also will perish. And of course it is more likely a survival where the weak will be gone and those who have good foundation will last long. Beside, there are some altcoins could make into top together with bitcoin and Ethereum but it will be challange for us to determine which coin will it be.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 08, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
I'm always looking at Stellar/Lumens I think they have great potential, It's been a year since my last transaction on their platform, unluckily I haven't invest anything as of now, the price already increased moderately, I think they will grow more in the future.
Therefore it's still good to invest, I have a feeling that XLM will surpass the success of XRP, I don't know if it will happen but some experts that I follow
believe on this possibility. However, I do not focus on one coin only, I have a lot of altcoins, in case market goes up crazy again.
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
nexty coins with no tranfer fee,
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 09:40:13 PM
Lots of altcoins are scams and doesnt have a value but some of the top 100 coins will grow.
Activity: 217
August 08, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
  I suggest Ethereum first as it is the coin which will show good growth in price within this year and then NEO and icon.
We all know that Ethereum now has a very high recommendation everywhere and I think they are all right  With Ethereum, users can not only send money to each other, but also use the platform to create their projects on blockchain. And this can make a real revolution in the world of applications and online services.
 ;)of course you need to have a balanced portfolio

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 09:28:27 PM
I'm always looking at Stellar/Lumens I think they have great potential, It's been a year since my last transaction on their platform, unluckily I haven't invest anything as of now, the price already increased moderately, I think they will grow more in the future.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
All cryptocurrency will grow. Sometime faster, sometime slower. But ahead of the planet of course bitcoin!!! You just have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
With the current status of the market now everything is unpredictable. But I think the most altcoin that have potential to grow is Ethereum. Ethereum is considered as the second coin in the market next to bitcoin.ethereum is doing good for the past year. And now many ICO is using etheruem is platform.  That's why the value of the ethereum is doing good. The demand of the coin is going high because of the ICO. I think some of the ICO that has potential is redcab.https://redcab.io you can check that ICO because it has potential in the market after the launch.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
I hope that it will grow either monero or zcash, all the same it is anonymous coins that have real application. Ripple, of course, is also good, but I think it should be abandoned because it is centralized and concentrated in one hand. Because of this, it is difficult to name it  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
August 07, 2018, 05:11:21 AM
Crocodile (CROC) coin.

They do have staking which profits good and has small market. This coin is a good long term investment
Activity: 42
August 07, 2018, 05:10:16 AM
I trust XRP NEO WTC and ARK . the ongoing XRP has a considerable measure of uplifting news . more banks join . i'm certain it will reach $20 in 2018. NEO is the most potential coin , there are a considerable measure of good activities are beginning I anticipate it will achieve 1000 dollars toward the finish of the year . WTC has accomplished great outcomes in the attire in dustry .now it is creating different enterprises .their association with the legislature is close .
copper member
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Myself, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 08:04:30 AM
There are lots of good projects or coins in market and i think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Verge, Siacoin, which has huge potential of growth in 2018. So i think at this time when market is down, take a benefit of this downfall and invest immediately to get huge return.

Activity: 61
August 04, 2018, 09:21:26 AM
As the trends for Bitcoin continues to set, respectively, other major cryptocurrencies reach for him if he continued growth.
Pages:
Jump to: