Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 38. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
I didn't research to much in altcoins that I bought but based on my observation, altcoins has always a chance to grow but it depends on the product they will be release to the public if i must choose,  ETH, NEO, WAVES, IOTA, ZILIQA  I think they have big future not only for 2018 or more.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
I believe there are many potential cons will grow more and some will hit on peak.So picking the right altcoin will be more important. Altcoin are also more profitable also, but always be careful, because some of them are scam.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
I believe there are many potential cons will grow more and some will hit on peak.So picking the right altcoin will be more important. Altcoin are also more profitable also, but always be careful, because some of them are scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 05:27:12 AM
I think that the altcoins will grow. Top 5 list of my altcoins: Icon, Zilliqa, Aion, HoloChain, PChain
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
Some of the alts that can fly this year are waves, eth, ripples, NEO, trx, etc. And now is the right time to buy, because many say it is the lowest price and never will drop.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Yea of course, if i didnt believe this i wouldnt be here. We all just wait and be patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 21, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
A lot depends on the general situation in the cryptocurrency market and therefore it is very difficult to predict anything with high accuracy. I may be wrong, but by the end of this year, I expect price growth on MVP, EGT, RLC, KNC and RDN. It is in these altcoins that I have invested the most and expect from them the greatest profit.
Activity: 152
July 20, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
I think when bitcoin will go in the price of more than 10 thousand dollars, then the whole market will come to a tone and in a good price, then all goes to the top!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
Projects that have an impressive road map that meet the deadlines will eventually prosper. On my opinion, many altkoks will grow by 2018
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
I think altcoins will grow in the future just like bitcoins just because of the lots of transactions between technologies and people in the world. Digital currency nowadays is very useful to the earners until that we all know in the future they will make the world's currency.
Activity: 117
July 20, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
There are so many good altcoins out there and they are really promising. and some of them are really really good and I believe they could give a huge return and they are ADA and EOS.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
as everyone knows, the most popular and favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum. ethereum is the most potent coin for the future, as many altcoins are currently based on ethereum. and when compared with other altcoins, ethereum has the highest exchange volume of all altcoins.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

according to my prediction, altcoins that will grow in 2018 are:
1. lympo
2. storiqa
3. cardano
4. ripple
5. stellar lumens
Activity: 30
July 20, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
I'd say Ethereum, IOTA, NEO and Litecoin will increase in value by the end of 2018. DeepOnion and Cardano looked good, but now I am not sure any more.
Activity: 448
July 20, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Everything will depend entirely on bitcoin and today it also depends on bitcoin. If you understand that the project you bought will not develop, it is better to sell it to someone who believes the opposite.
Jpt
Activity: 374
July 20, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
NEO is also one of the best coins that carry potentiality to grow over the time. But there are also many other good coins that have a good future. Like, stellar and cardano that according to news are scheduled to be enlisted in coinbase, and their prices are rising gradually. Other good coins are ethereum, EOS and MTC.
Activity: 6
July 19, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
Altcoins I think will grow is PRiVCY, perfect project for this 2018. PRiVCY aims to be the leading anonymous, private, & secure coin development. In the name of anonymity, and privacy this is an ever growing project. PRiVCY Coin TOR Integrated Providing the anonymity & security which you deserve. You can avail/buy PRiVCY in Crex24 at cheap price, this coin will be hype in bull run, bull run/pumping is coming. I think this coin will make rich who person hodl this coin. You can check their website to see their roadmap/milestone https://privcy.io/ . What are you waiting for? Buy PRiVCY now before the pumping this year Smiley
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
Also think Neo is a nice one, but as a platform, there are better choices IMO, like the leading Ethereum, or the new competitors, EOS, and Ziliqa.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
I am a big fan of the platform coins, so NEO as well. See great potential in IOTA too because of the special technology behind. Ethereum is still the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Lisk is a platform for developing decentralized applications in JavaScript, which makes it relatively easy to release, distribute and monetize these applications.

Lisk signed an agreement with Microsoft, according to which Lisk will be integrated into the Azure Blockchain as a servise program.
Pages:
Jump to: