Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 41. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 09, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
Altcoins can really grow in the near future. I think that this will have to happen after bitcoin changes its trend, but as soon as this happens, people will immediately start investing in bitcoin again and prices will very quickly start to rise.
Yes i agree on that. Altcoin is now already growing. But sometimes it will also experience a huge dip same with the bitcoin. I believe that altcoin also depend by the condition of the market and it current status. But i believe it will maybe continue to grow in the next couple of month or maybe a year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 09, 2018, 12:18:06 PM
Altcoins can really grow in the near future. I think that this will have to happen after bitcoin changes its trend, but as soon as this happens, people will immediately start investing in bitcoin again and prices will very quickly start to rise.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
I have been analyzing for myself a market for some time and have allocated some coins from the bite category and not very bite ETH, LTC, AIDA, NEO Kiss Kiss
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
For me, altcoins that i think will grow are ripple, ethereum and litecoin because these coins are very popular now and i believe the future of these coins still are going to be a top in altcoins, all of these altcoins shows a lot of potential even though the market is bad.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:25:20 AM
In my own opinion, I believe altcoin that will grow this year after the market recover because of the very good potentials and technology that they have are etherum, litecoin, EOS, NEO and waves.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
Yes, alternative coins are growing and this is very good. It's very good that this is happening against the background of positive news, that the world is gradually accepting crypto currency - and that's really good. Good projects for investment: NEO, Stratis.
Activity: 57
July 09, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
I think it would be ripple.
like a sleeping giant once ripple awakened maybe we can see tremendous change or growth of ripple that almost everybody wants to invest at that day. There is no problem about prediction so I think ripple will soar high.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
To say that altcoin can thrive in the future I only believe the two coin that is BCH and ETH, these are two extremely potent coins, ETh is a very common coin. Probably the future king of Crypto.
Activity: 8
July 09, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
ETH , DBC , CAR , Pchain
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
NEO is very good, I can recommend some cryptocurrencies that I've been watching recently, PST, FGC, MOT! I recently thought that these cryptocurrencies have potential! This is my personal opinion, you can look at it first!
Activity: 63
July 08, 2018, 08:41:44 PM
I think the ones that are safe bet would be ethereum, NEO, ADA and EOS, they are kind of recent and look promising overall, even though the market has been dropping without a relevant stop.

These are not mineable coins. The value of mineable coins such as bitcoin cash can be more supported.
Activity: 23
July 08, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
I think the ones that are safe bet would be ethereum, NEO, ADA and EOS, they are kind of recent and look promising overall, even though the market has been dropping without a relevant stop.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
Now time changed as you said views are changing time by time now I think NEO, eos, nem , tron are the best millionaire coins for these year . Even I am grabbing some eth and Ada .
I appreciate what your coin now, because I have a coin like yours.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
I'd at present go for ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO, and IOTA since this altcoins can possibly remain at the top.increase its present an incentive sooner rather than later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
July 08, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I strongly believe in "DeepOnion", this project continues to provide weekly updates. Recently they have added a new feature "DeepVault" which helps you to store all your confidential data in the Blockchain and yesterday, they have redefined the desktop wallet and It is super "AWESOME" now. I really love this project and in the next 12 months, this will reach greater heights!
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I keep making investment with profitable altcoins because I am sure that it will grow more. There are only specific altcoins that I keep buying for me to ensure that my investment will grow. I know that many more investors will become interested to buy and use altcoins.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
Now time changed as you said views are changing time by time now I think NEO, eos, nem , tron are the best millionaire coins for these year . Even I am grabbing some eth and Ada .
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
For me low cap privacy coins have big potential to grow and my very top choice is DeepOnion. The coin that gives me satisfying results always.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Altcoin grow Huh

Hmm.. it is 50 : 50.
Yeah sure like that.
Altcoin can grow and can drop too.
Its all depend on the Developer.
When they are seriously to work it possible to grow.
It doesn't all depend on the person that is developing the project because the price of coins without a developer proved otherwise.
Activity: 65
July 07, 2018, 09:33:13 PM
Ethereum would be my number one pick. Since the birth of Ethereum, it established a good reputation to the community as well who engages on it and also the investors. It creates and gives us good projects that we are still joining on. It lays different platforms that makes them unique above all. They have all trusted investors, board of directors as well as someone who manage the campaigns or the project also. Many people are still engaging in ethereum as it next to bitcoin and maybe the same as bitcoin as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: