Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 44. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Everyone has own opinions, I prefer to hold some undervalued cryptos which have a strong dev team and solid community for promotion.
My current favourite altcoins are: ADA, ONION, ETN, SC.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
90% of Altcoins will grow this year. At what it will be good to grow. I'm investing in sept at Altcoin. The prices are very good.
Wow I appreciate what you say and congrats, definitely after this year not this year will grow up all altcoin.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
Yeah i think altcoin will grow up contineusly by the years pass by!! And altcoin will survive !! Because altcoin coin will grow and grow !!?
Activity: 79
July 04, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
Altcoins are in reality developing and you could saw since a year ago that Bitcoin strength from a year ago 40% went down into 30% in light of the fact that Altcoins are proceeding to develop and they're notwithstanding developing that a large portion of them aren't yet recorded on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 86
July 04, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
I think the low price coins like Deeponion, Ripple, Verge, Siacoin and Bitbean (Bean cash) these coins will be grow in 2018. You can invest in low price coins because they will gives you big growth in small investment.
Activity: 114
July 04, 2018, 02:55:38 AM
I have big hopes in $Zoin, the coin from my point of view is highly undervalued, it has web and desktop wallet and is soon releason mobile wallet as well. Masternodes are coming soon and its value is just 40 cents above a dollar!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
There are lots of coins that will grow. I think it will be Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Tron and NEO. I hope all of them are good for long term investment.
NEO and Tron is a very good choice, I will consider ADA for long term, I think at this time NEO is still the best
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 03, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
There are lots of coins that will grow. I think it will be Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Tron and NEO. I hope all of them are good for long term investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

In my opinion, neo and ethereum can be really good choices, because I think both of them are innovative platforms and giving big hopes for the future. After of these, I think litecoin, iota and waves can grow more in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 03, 2018, 02:45:53 PM
Right now I am investing in NPXS and RKT, i think the Litecoin would be a potentially huge altcoin, the coin are good for invest your money and will evolve into a nice token, especially after the product is finished. Because has progress and it already gave me a decent amount of profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
90% of Altcoins will grow this year. At what it will be good to grow. I'm investing in sept at Altcoin. The prices are very good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 10:23:23 AM
I holding ethereum, neo, cardano, nem and telcoin, I was thinking that these are good altcoins to grow this year. Yes, neo is a good coin that gives you more profit. When you buy altcoins you need to set your goal, what price to hold and when to sell because if you don't have a goal maybe you will lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
AION if you do want something to shoot at anyone, it should be cooler atomically swaps and the demand for their product will be very high, they have a huge global partners and customers, again, if you do all that you think will be the bomb. That's just marketing they do not now at all, and suffer from this, but the team says that 95 percent focused on product development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
Of course, if the market begins to change its bearish mood, then you will be able to see how quickly the altcoins will grow. It seems to me that this should happen, but while bitcoin does not go into growth, altcoins walk in one place.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Predictions are predictions, sometimes they happen ,other times too they do not happen.so for someone to concisely predict which coin will grow is quite difficult. But there are some coins which  have great possibility of growth.
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
NEO is good choice, and others altcoin will continue to growth in my opinion is ETH, DASH, ADA, WAVES, XLM. All these altcoin still able to going up multiple times because every years cryptocurency market and the community also will be bigger.
Activity: 33
July 03, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
I found this ICO called MediBit which I think have potential. Their goal is to build global healthcare platform to bring innovation to the current healthcare that puts significant time and financial constraints on the population. Unlike other medical platforms ICOs, they are approaching the development in realistic ways to be feasible in a real-life situation. Here is the link in Bitcoin Talk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242 and telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
If viewed from the growth of Altcoin is very nice and will still continue to grow following the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is great and widely used platforms for ICO's even most using this platform. And with many emerging new coins this will make the competition will be more crowded and certainly will make the growth of coins more quickly.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
yes right, I think Altcoin will grow up by the end of year and NEO, ETH, ADA is good for long term investment and have great potential to get profit
Activity: 197
July 02, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
It will enthusiasm to perceive what should be possible on EOS mainnet. Dispatch will be early June, IMHO will have a slower begin however before the year's over we should see where is it going will it make them intrigue extends under its wing. I ponder will the numerous stages discover their clients.. There are numerous more stages outside top20, and their esteem relies upon on the off chance that they have a particular application, an excellent pitch or to a great degree great promoting. By and by would run for thoughts with a with a specifc however wide apllication. Additionally, one that is simply around the main 20 is Lisk.
Pages:
Jump to: