Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 39. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
LITECOIN (LTC)
Do not be deceived by the recent growth of Litecoin: the original Bitcoin branch still has many opportunities for appreciation. Its infrastructure is similar to BTC, and see how it worked!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
These altcoins I think will grow

- MNX .
- LTC .
 -Zcash
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
These altcoins are either very sought out for by the people or the hype for these tokens are just immense. I think the altcoins that would be definitely big one day and might even be on the same level as bitcoin is Ethereum. This altcoin has been consistently on the second place in the cryptocurrency race only bitcoin besting it.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
Since there are too many altcoins it’s hard to predict which one is better but still i always keep some ethereum in the wallet. And also Stratis, Neo, Edo, Universa. So it seems like i’ll be hodling these five for sure in the rest of this year. I’m very excited atleast for now
Activity: 42
July 15, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
You can purchase MNX, PLR, VEN. As I would like to think these are more beneficial than different altcoins. MNX is my most loved altcoin in light of the fact that this one is exceptionally steady and you will get more MNX from Minexbank. You can win enthusiasm with Minexbank's day by day, week after week, month to month and yearly rates. Your adjust will develop with this stopping rates.
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
I am totally agree with you, NEO is my biggest favourite coins that likely would have a great movement this year. NEO has a good platform and every one know this coins would be a big coin in th future for US.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 14, 2018, 12:46:19 AM
Indeed many altcoins are growing and have potential, for now NEO, EOS, BCH TRON have unexpected enthusiasts, but for BTC and ETH are still in a safe position.
That's true, these coins are all good and if we want to invest in crypto we can diversify among these coins.
Though it has increase from its ICO price but still these coins are still more potential to grow as we are still in the early stage and adoption will continue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
July 13, 2018, 10:07:39 PM
Indeed many altcoins are growing and have potential, for now NEO, EOS, BCH TRON have unexpected enthusiasts, but for BTC and ETH are still in a safe position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
July 13, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
My pick would be "DeepOnion", they are growing steadily and have a great potential to reach its ATH ($18) again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 12, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

actualy all altcoins is deserve to grow in the market and become profitable,because every altcoins come out now have different factor to used in the economy progress by means of market supply to the needs and want of the community all over the world,because every single crypto coins created have different purpose and intended to thats such project,just like this reme coin,i believe thats soon this will become a  highest potential altcoins in the market,because there way of there product is marketable and in line with the necessity of the people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 10:23:45 PM
A lot of coins has a potential to grow up especially those coins who where popular to the people. But we cannot really assure that it will grow because it will always be based on the market value.

If you want to invest and make your money grow, you need to find a good altcoins because day by day, the price of the coins hike, so you better be smart in choosing one.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
July 12, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
for myself I see Ripple and Ethereum still have a good npotensi to continue to grow in the future because these two coi since the first appeared to have a very good development.
Activity: 118
July 12, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
When we checked past history of crypto I think not all alt coins will grow, because the success of any alt coins will depend on the support of the big investors and of course if they have good projects and a  manager who can be trusted then that certain alt coins will have it's growth.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I always thought the alcoins would still grow, if the BTC increased, there are also investors.
Activity: 79
July 12, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Altkoins right now overcomb the difficult period, because when bitcoin falls everything falls, and when bitcoin grows up the altcщшты are already heavily uplifted!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
I think most altcoin will grow if they have their own trading pairs to USD or any other fiat currency. That way, they will have independence from BTC, BCH, or ETH. For now, the altcoin that will likely grow the most will be NEO, Komodo, PRiVCY, DSTRA, DeepOnion, BEAN CASH, EOS, TRAW, and TRON. That's what I see and looking at now. I haven't looked at others. So maybe you can share here too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:42:41 PM
I think as the market returns to green all the altcoins will grow in value, so we must keep closely monitoring the market and updating our portfolio every opportunity we get.
Activity: 626
July 11, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
Many coins have a potential so I think altcoin have potential too to grow more. Altcoin is also risky but as we can see altcoin have a good contribute in crypto world.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
All altcoins will grow together with the growth of bitcoin in each year. the potential of the crypto market is very good for the long term. enthusiasts from crypto in each year are increasing rapidly.
Activity: 230
July 11, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
Altcoins will grow up before the year,ends and I know all of it will grow as long as it is 100% legit coins, will surely grow and if people supports that coin I'm hoping that it will grow sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: