Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 40. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
eth, xem, neo, nas, mcu My best 5 coins in 2018. I see a great deal of good coins in 2018. This is on the grounds that now this heading is becoming in particular. There are such huge numbers of coins in 2018 that can raise 10-20-100 times. Here the primary concern is to pick those coins that you trust and always screen the data around them. It is smarter to pick coins that have a decent venture/item. Be that as it may, not those coins that have just a colossal publicity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
A lot of coins has a potential to grow up especially those coins who where popular to the people. But we cannot really assure that it will grow because it will always be based on the market value.
Activity: 216
July 11, 2018, 07:47:44 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
For me I think all the legit coins will surely grow up in the near future. As long as it is not a scam coins for sure it will have a potential to become grow in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
I think altcoin top 100 in coinmarketcap will definitely grow, even though there are still lots of potential altcoin out there, you can see exchange union
Activity: 38
July 11, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
At this moment i really like Metronome. Very strong team, low capitalization and very ambitious concept. I guess this project has huge potential.
Activity: 92
July 11, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
All coins on the cryptocurrency market represent a certain project and depending on the success of the team of this project, the price of them will either grow or fall. For example, Cyber Network is scheduled to start full-featured work in April and in the next few days the price of KNC will rise grow very much.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
all altcoin have the potential to grow at least we should be able to choose which coin is a good growth and i have chosen eth and ripple
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
Altcoins can really grow in the near future. I think that this will have to happen after bitcoin changes its trend, but as soon as this happens, people will immediately start investing in bitcoin again and prices will very quickly start to rise.
yes because this year of buying and invest of all altcoin, so next year will see the price of bitcoin definitely will grow it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
Altcoins are in reality developing and you could saw since a year ago that Bitcoin strength from a year ago 40% went down into 30% in light of the fact that Altcoins are proceeding to develop and they're notwithstanding developing that a large portion of them aren't yet recorded on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 10, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
As I know, ETH, Monero, Waves and Neo will rise. Current trends are the best illustrations for this. I hope that they will grow and it will give me a large profit.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
ethereum will grow and grow, but in 2018 this will be a lot of coins that have increased. but ethereum will still lead in the altcoin group, the ethereum will become increasingly popular and also more and more interested.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
Yes, alternative coins are growing and this is very good. It's very good that this is happening against the background of positive news, that the world is gradually accepting crypto currency - and that's really good. Good projects for investment: NEO, Stratis.

When the market starts its bull run (I foresee, it will happen soon), most of the altcoins will grow. Thus, the question is: what will be the best gainers? I bet on NEO and EOS, Ethereum and Cardano, VeChain and Stellar.
Activity: 189
July 10, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
I still take coins only mid-term. I do not invest in coins in the short term. It is quite possible to get the second bottom as a gift. It's about the top coins, in particular: Ada, xvg, neo, dash, eth).
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
I always monitored Bankex,BTW,XRB,XP, and SIA, this are the list of alts for me that will take over this year but there still more promising Ico's out there so the better thing do is to collect more token or coins because I'm sure in the end we can get benefit on it.
Activity: 76
July 10, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
I don´t have to think too hard, Ether is going to be huge in 2018 and all the rest will just be looking from the floor. I also think is going to rise much more than bitcoin and eventually be king.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
Already now we can see that with the growth of bitcoin, all other coins grow. It remains only to wait for the restoration of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:21:46 PM
I watched the development of all the coins begin to improve. but of the coins I think are good are coins BTC, Ripple, and BCH. the three coins are currently undergoing a good and stable development.
in regard to Ripple, I have some doubts, because there are information on the network that there is an accusation regarding the price of this coin. This is of course alarming and there is no desire to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 09, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
Well for me, as what i've observed, there are some altcoins that its been growing and also available in very cheap price. These altcoins were attracted by the investors to invest and  have a strong potential to grow in future such as RDD, Sia coin, XVG, Ripple and Waves. In high price range are ethereum, litecoin, dash, stellar, aion and byteball which is a good coin for investment - these are the altcoins that have a great potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
July 09, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
I watched the development of all the coins begin to improve. but of the coins I think are good are coins BTC, Ripple, and BCH. the three coins are currently undergoing a good and stable development.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 09, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
a lot of unfavorable altcoins are even growing in this year and altcoin competition in the market is getting tougher. very much altcoin option is very potential, I think top 30 altcoin in coinmaretcap is a coin that is very potentially growing rapidly. because they certainly have a solid community and team
Pages:
Jump to: