Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 46. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 04:58:11 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Altcoins with huge potentional which are very cheap now, like Neo - ATH was 150USD now only for 30USD, or IOTA - ATH was 5.5USD now only for 1USD!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
The correct predictions that would give the right information cost a lot of money. It is usually very difficult to predict in which direction the course is going to happen if you do not have insider information about this project.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
To me, EOS and BNB coin will be at very high prices in the future. Some newly released tokens gave me this idea when I did my review. but in real life use is important, this will determine token price. for example : Cube(AUTO) CUBE is the security platform to prevent the hacking danger on the basis of the blockchain. For example, WannaCry ransomware attack struck organizations around the world in May 2017. The attack spread at a rate of almost 3,600 computers per hour or about one per second. The ransomware infected more than 300,000 devices. Although the infected servers and PCs suffered a lot of pain, malware against an autonomous car could obviously be much more dangerous. A hacked autonomous car could even threaten human life. CUBE platform decentralizes the IoT control server and filters the hacked network data by blockchain private key identification.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 30, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
I think it will NEO, IOTA, monero, ripple, eth, bitcoin cash. In this projects I will continue invest for long term.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
I think Etherium, Monero, DeepOnion, Bitcoincash and Lisk. These coin is my big five coins that I know will going to grow more this 2018. But my favorite coin is DeepOnion because  this new coin has a potential and this coin achieved a lot of developments for a sure time. I invested some money on it and I know I will regret it.
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
I'm hodling ETH, TRX, NEO, EOS, Monero, ADA, LTC, so I think they will reach new highs based on my research and their market trends. Weak coins will be pushed from the cryptomarket soon, and the rest of them grow dramatically in value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
I think Tron (TRX) still have a good future and I also think NEO will achieve a good price in future .as altcoins I think Telcoin & Wabi would be good to hold

I believe that TRON and nEO really have a very good future. besides these cryptocurrencies, there are other good altcoins that will be the best gainers. I think these alts are Ontology, OMG, Cardano, and IOTA.
copper member
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 01:00:02 PM
Hello, I don't know anything about NEO but i suggest you some altcoins from which coins i got a huge profit and these coins are XCO, BIOB, BUCKS,ROYAL,GP these coins are top profitable coins and also review the chart of these coins
Activity: 728
June 30, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
Neo as a currency supported by Chinese government has good possibility to grow. Bitcoin and Ethereum as most known and reliable currencies also have good potential to rise up.
Activity: 89
June 30, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
I think people have to look beyond "currency coins" and look towards utility, in a few years the majority of todays tokens/coins will most likely be gone and there'll be a few competitors in each "category"
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 01:32:45 AM
  I suggest Ethereum first as it is the coin which will show good growth in price within this year and then NEO and IOTA. We all know that Ethereum now has a very high recommendation everywhere and I think they are all right because for me, I see how Ethereum grows these days. With Ethereum, users can not only send money to each other, but also use the platform to create their projects on blockchain. And this can make a real revolution in the world of applications and online services.
June 30, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
I suggest ethereum first as it is the coin which will show good growth in price within this year and then NEO and IOTA. We all know that ETH now has a very high recommendation everywhere and I think they are all right because for me, I see how ETH grows these days. With Ethereum, users can not only send money to each other, but also use the platform to create their projects on blockchain. And this can make a real revolution in the world of applications and online services.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 01:23:45 AM
Yes I am totally agree with you considering NEO is my biggest favourite coins that likely would have a great movement this year. NEO has a good platform and every one know this coins would be a big coin.

hopefully as we hear that neo coins favorite and coins that will be the biggest.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 12:53:32 AM
Yes , every altcoin in the coin market have a very good chance of growing ,it depends upon the management of everycoin in the marketpkace, if they are well promoted then ,there will be chance that this altcoins will also grow and rise to the top of the coin market.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 12:50:21 AM
In such a big bear market I no longer expect all altcoins to rise, but the vast majority will fall. So I can only choose to buy Ethernet and Bitcoin in the downfall. They have a future and are useful, so even if the price is low, I still dare to buy it.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
Altcoint that will grow this year in my opinion Ethereum, this coint is best among other altcoint types, many people are interested in ethereum, investment in ethereum is not a loss
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
Everybody has their own thoughts and pastimes, and the coins they put resources into are extraordinary, so they may have their own particular answers.

I propose that you better examine before you acknowledge the appropriate responses of others.

I contributed a smidgen of rchain, I figure rhoc may go up in light of the fact that the group is great.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
I think Ether, Ripple, Litecoin, Iota and Decred, can reach their maximum potential, probably all Alts will progress.
But all are very volatile, it is imperative that you follow the desired currency to make a good business in the future, do not risk without learning more about each one, because just as you can make money, you can lose too.
June 30, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
In my opinion, it depends on what kond of altcoins it would be. There are lots of altcoins now are rising but in few days it will fall down. I think all altcoins will rise but you need to study and have knowledge on what altcoins should you invest. Just like ethereum, neo, monero, litecoins and xrp.
Activity: 24
June 29, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
I believe that the promising coins in 2018-Ada, xrp, neo, sc, iota, capp.Ada is now a good price to buy. I think all these coins will bring good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: