Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 47. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
The first for me of course Ethereum, a lot of tokens use Ethereum (ERC20) as their platform and I think it's good. The second is EOS then Stellar (now it's beginning use by a few tokens), WAVES and maybe TRON?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
And why not choose DGB, Steem or XP or any other coin for Pump? I'll open a little secret - any coin from the list of coinmarketcap or even outside this list will grow. If you look into the history of any coin, there are periods of Pump and dump. The main thing for you is to have patience and save the coin until the upcoming Pump!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
KLB is my favorite coin.
I suggest to invest in Kleyn bank.
Kleynbank is a borderless banking system. Klyen Bank offers all banking and financial services like Insurance, ATM Card, Wallet, FIAT exchange and Withdrawals, Biometric POS terminals and Payment API for effortless with secure transactions and worldwide trade.
Activity: 22
June 29, 2018, 06:48:53 AM
I think almost all of the altcoin will grow in the year 2018 as bitcoin, and I think altcoin growing very quickly in the year 2018 is the ETH
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
June 29, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
I think that in the long run, EOS, NEO, Etherium should grow ...
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 06:22:33 AM
Of course they ll start to grow, Its normal to have this price right now. In bull season we saw amazing increasing now we need to be patient and to invest for small profit daily or weekly.
Activity: 532
June 28, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
There are lots of altcoin..... I think every one has it own favorite.... Bit as for me i still prefer to buy Neo, ETH, VEN.  these are more profitable than other altcoins.
Activity: 25
June 28, 2018, 06:36:36 PM
Don't really understand why for instance Neo would grow in price again. There is not much there asside from speculation right?

It's the same for Eth really, but at least Eth has mass adoption within the crypto sphere. Don't really see any other token taking it over.

Tokens which should rise because they are now low (and higher previously), its madness really when you think about it.

Projects need to add real value, either in the crypto sphere or b2b etc and then the value will grow steady and will keep high (instead of pump and dump).

My money is on Eth (mass adoption in the cryptosphere) and Vechain (more speculative at this moment but looks set for mass adoption b2b).
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

for altcoin that will grow rapidly is ethereum, and neo. Both of them are very profit especially neo, experienced a regular increase. For ethereum no doubt his future and growth.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:28:18 PM
all those altcoins who are on the top five -ten at the moment are those who are always going to go up, and it doesnt matter what happens. They just need some time to grow up, that is all.
Activity: 179
June 28, 2018, 06:27:37 PM
I think Tron (TRX) still have a good future and I also think NEO will achieve a good price in future .as altcoins I think Telcoin & Wabi would be good to hold
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
You have good and very potential coin in crypto. Promising and very important for the use and purpose for tomorrow. Hope that it will succeed and succeed in the coming days.
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 09:38:32 AM
I own a few Golem. I have a good feeling it would go up this year. Same with LTC. Man it's pumping! But I'm placing my bet on DeepOnion. Solid tech, active devs, great community and a very successful Airdrop. Price is just below $5 and with a total supply of only 25 M, its very undervalued right now. I believe the price would soar when the airdrop ends and the weak hands are gone.
Activity: 27
June 28, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
You need to choose strong and proper Altcoin to buy, like consider the coin purpose, Dev team
Not all Altcoin will grow even Bitcoin increasing
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
I think altcoin will grow as new coin will have more coin to make investors more interested in them as well as they want to have more opportunities to expand the market. i hope altcoin grow like that
Activity: 214
June 28, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
There are so many altcoins that will do well this year, but the 5 altcoins i think will well this year include the following Ethereum, PChain, MTC (Docademic), Nexty, and Zcash.  
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Nothing goes up forever. Everything has seasons and everything dies.
That said, I think this market will grow again, but I am not so sure it will be soon. Last years growth was insane.
What goes up, must come down.
I expect to be better off than we are now by the end of the year, but not like last years run up.
Activity: 36
June 28, 2018, 09:13:47 AM
I think FGC and AEG have a done or room to grow.  Proof of Stake coins are going to be the future and anyone who doesnt get involved with them now is going to be kicking themselves later!  I like FGC the best because its early on and the team and product is already being used and is running in full force!
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
Yes, ofcourse it will grow. But we have to be patient and hold the coins for long term. when it grows then you can sell it. Patience is all that matters. It have potential to rise up on higher level but be patient.
Activity: 238
June 27, 2018, 07:23:53 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
NEO is undoubtedly a very promising coin and I keep it in my portfolio. But now there are still a lot of coins, which is worth a look.
Pages:
Jump to: