Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 49. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
I think eth will grow over the years. Since eth is like the most basic token that everyone use.
Beginners uses eth and i think almost everyone.
It is easy to use and it is a must when joining bounties or airdrops cause they need an address.
Eth is very popular and its popularity will still increase.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 26, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
I think that altcoins with real practical value will grow. So there are NEO, EOS and may be ADA. At least this is not just coins. It is ecosystems with huge potential. Just coins like LTC and other alts will die in few years.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
For those who are interested about FGC (FantasyGold coin) and get a better view in the crypto world. This is being backed up by lots of partnership. Solid roadmap and WP.

Join our DISCORD community and learn:

https://discord.gg/kzURmnh
Activity: 82
June 25, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
NEO is good choice, and others altcoin will continue to growth in my opinion is ETH, DASH, ADA, WAVES, XLM. All these altcoin still able to going up multiple times because every years cryptocurency market and the community also will be bigger.
Activity: 63
June 25, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
There are lots of coins that I believe their growth for this year, eos, Ada, tron, Ethereum snd neo for sure. I am holding and waiting for their rising. I think all of them are good for long term. I am not waiting for a sudden increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
I can not say about five coins, but I like ethereum and litecoin. They have a strong team, a professional working group, excellent reputation and trust. And although many people do not trust Ripple, it seems that this coin has excellent future.
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
Each of us has their own ideas and fun, and the coins they hold are investing very differently, so they have their own answers.
I will liken you to more investigate before you accept the answers of others.
I'm investing a bit, and I think the value can climb because of the good team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
June 24, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
I believe that all coins will soon go up. Now we see the red market, but it can not last long. And it seems to me that one of the first coins that will go up will be ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
I have a huge list of altcoins that I have confident that will go up quite a bit. Among them I highlight ICX, PWR, CND, OMX, TKY and NEO.
Activity: 324
June 24, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
an excellent and promising future for Ripple. this is one of the few digital coins that has signed contracts with large banks. this system allows you to make money transfers between banks on the network in real time. Further - this is EOS, the first competitor of the Ethereum, a platform for signing smart contracts. NEO is also their competitor, the Chinese crypto currency with great potential, promising and quickly occupied.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
I think that the market will remain in a state of decline for some time. After a while, a smooth lift should begin.Here then it will be possible to sell altkoyiny and a little on it to receive
Activity: 161
June 24, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
The best and fastest coin that will grow in 2018 will be Bitcoin, in my opinion. Ethereum will be at the second place. The third place will belong to Ripple or Litecoin, I can`t predict with high probability on that one. Fourth and fifth places are even more unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
I will not recommend you specific coins, but I can say that in 2019 the situation with the altcoins will change greatly. I believe altcoins will be independent of bitcoin and their price will be free of bitcoin fluctuation. This is my personal observation and opinion.
I'm still a little unsure of what you say, because you know that bitcoin is the only coin that can make the crypto world rise up
Activity: 31
June 24, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
Yes ofcourse it will grow, presently crypto market is down and it will recover for sure. We have many times in the past. Crypto market recovery.
Activity: 136
June 24, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
I still think that Ethereum has a great opportunity for higher prices. Because I'm sure also more and more people depend on Ethereum to transact in this crypto world.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
I'm sure that ETH will feel fine. Basically all the baunty companies want to become a true altcoyin.  I think that everything is ahead.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Will grow strong coins. Which scammers will merge immediately. So I choose WePower, VeChain and EZToken. Because they're about to start gaining momentum.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
Yes, although it is declining, I think the decline is only temporary. This year's global economy is not good. I think there will be a good market at the end of the year.
According to my observations, problems in the global economy are beneficial to the crypto economy. Therefore, I expect serious positive changes in the crypto market. When exactly this happens, it's not clear yet, but it will definitely happen. This will force very many altcoins, including ethereum, to grow.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 23, 2018, 10:51:38 AM
Yes, although it is declining, I think the decline is only temporary. This year's global economy is not good. I think there will be a good market at the end of the year.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
I will not recommend you specific coins, but I can say that in 2019 the situation with the altcoins will change greatly. I believe altcoins will be independent of bitcoin and their price will be free of bitcoin fluctuation. This is my personal observation and opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: