Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 93. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:17:32 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Theres a lot of good altcoins now that you can choose this 2018! For me i can choose bitcoin atom as a good coins too also myriads and wepower good tokens too. Maybe its more good if you study first before you invest.
When it comes to investing we mist be careful if the coin we invest is really wort it because money is involved here and we know that the money is one of the most important in our daily life. So I don't care even my favorite coins if it's near to death and i think it will not grow i don't invest it. The altcoins that i think grow eas in the top list like eth bitcoin cash and dash
Ethereum, Dash are good coin for your porfolio investment. But, you should not put much faith in the future of Bitcoin Cash. It is a backup coin for the growth of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin really can not improve its system to at least better than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash still has high value on the market. If not, I think you can know what situation will happen Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
i believe that stis,eos,bch,qutm,and neo is going to grow this 2018
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
i think in the world has many coins potential, i am holding Hsr, and buy ico Insureum its very potential, maybe they can help you become rich
Hsr and Insureum is coin of the year  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 04, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
Well In my own Opinion, I am going for credits, the coin has been doing wonderful for some time now since the bearish market run and I think when market gets better, it will even do more better.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

Theres a lot of good altcoins now that you can choose this 2018! For me i can choose bitcoin atom as a good coins too also myriads and wepower good tokens too. Maybe its more good if you study first before you invest.
When it comes to investing we mist be careful if the coin we invest is really wort it because money is involved here and we know that the money is one of the most important in our daily life. So I don't care even my favorite coins if it's near to death and i think it will not grow i don't invest it. The altcoins that i think grow eas in the top list like eth bitcoin cash and dash
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 04, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Activity: 113
April 04, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
FYI, if you want your altcoin/s to grow its value you might think also on what else could we do to increase the value of Bitcoin, since Bitcoin will determine the future value of altcoin, not literary but Bitcoin price has a huge impact on other coin's value.
Activity: 148
April 04, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
SubCoins do not give confidence these days. prices are all very low. The graphics of the market are very bad. hope the subcoins grow up quickly.
Theirs a big chance that altcoin will grow. Like etherium, ripple and neo. These altcoin have a big possibility that will grow these year.  They show a big opportunity in the market. Their price become low and high but in a small percentage. It can't down in it smallest price. But the market demand become higher.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Activity: 113
April 04, 2018, 01:16:41 AM
ETH, NEO, ADA, Monero, LTC.
I think that by the end of the year these alcoins will update their highs. If you look at the market globally, then it is now going correction that will knock out weak projects from the market, and the rest will show excellent growth.
Activity: 89
April 03, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
They'll grow, they'll fall. Do not choose unknown cryptocurrencies as an investment. Choose the ones that will confidently hold on to the market and then you will not worry about whether " die or not"
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Cybermiles is a great project you need to take a second look at. This token has come to give Ethereum a run for their money.
Although they're currently building on the ethereum blockchain, but they're planning on creating their own blockchain. Based on their whitepaper, I can see so much more potential, especially with transactions, escrow, and the supply chain.

Another good point is that their ecosystem contains, sellers, buyers, and arbiters. From what I read, arbiters get paid to solve disputes that traditionally would be a department at paypal. Cool features being implemented and will definitely change the ecommerce game when it's commercialized.

Cybermiles may be much useful than ethereum and it's platform in the long term.
Comparing with Ethereum might be too early but with the dedicated team behind it, I see Ethereum fighting for the 2nd best position soon.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Well!!. Deciding on only one altcoins is very difficult and almost impossible to do especially making predictions for this year since it just started. Of course, there are a lot of promising altcoins for this year like etherum,ripple,monero, and neo.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
I think one of the best options is ETH! He will definitely help you earn!)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

NEO, Monero and Ripple can be good choice. Another coin with potential is Litecoin.

With Lee being more focused on making Litecoin more user centric, good times are ahead for this coin as it is backed by a good team and advisors.

“Let’s not let price distract us from what’s actually important,” he once said.

At the time of writing this, the following are its stats

•   Market capital:$ 6,634,976,844
•   1 LTC= $118.04
•   Maximum supply of coins:84,000,000 LTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Some altcoins that have the potential to skyrocket in the year are bitcoin gold, ethereum, ripple, NEO, Byteball and so on. And now is a good time to buy because many say now is the lowest price and will never down again.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
I think is ETH, because Ethereum is a platform that can run on Smart Contract technology. Ethereum is designed to function as a world computer. With a total supply of about 18 million coins per year, Ethereum can be one of the most expensive Coins perched on the top 3 of Coin Cryptocurrency which is widely traded on the market.
Activity: 117
April 02, 2018, 04:38:25 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Ethereum, Waves, NEO, Ripple, and Litecoin. these five coins I yaki will grow gradually this year. I saw them just crawling up to a pretty attractive price. so I will support the five coins.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
I  believe that in 2018, the SONM will grow very much in price . As its prospect of becoming useful to humanity is quite obvious. And the potency, given the continuous work of the team is assured.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 02, 2018, 04:34:45 AM
For example, Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA and Litecoin, which for the year grew by 10303.84%. But this is a long-known crypto currency, although not much is said about it. for many altkoins there is strong support of the community, which "pumps" the crypto currency. Here you should understand the risks and give an account of the honesty of such earnings, but such projects bring huge profits.
Pages:
Jump to: