Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 94. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
If I suggest for you NEO will be the best option and if you got another option put them as second and third option. Divide your money and put the majority in NEO.
Yes many like the NEO, But when the trend in the market turns from bearish to bullish, we will see the growth of the coin, and we will be hard to find where the coins are not starting to get into growth, so we must keep updating at every opportunity
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
SubCoins do not give confidence these days. prices are all very low. The graphics of the market are very bad. hope the subcoins grow up quickly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
With such a market as now, they only fall in price, it is necessary for the market to stabilize and then we will see the good growth of all coins
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
I'm sure that such coins will grow strongly: ripple, tron, NEM, cardano, stellar. Behind each of them is a very powerful development team and a cool idea. It is possible that the tron does not yet show much of its meaning. The rest will definitely go up
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 04:30:22 AM
Now the price of Ethereum has fallen very much and so I think that it is the purchase of ETH can bring a good profit. And, you can pay attention to Ripple which has great potential for growth too.
Activity: 41
April 02, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
Masari looks like a good privacy coin forked from Monero. Had sustained growth since launch and has a great team of developers.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
If I suggest for you NEO will be the best option and if you got another option put them as second and third option. Divide your money and put the majority in NEO.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I am really sure that the altcoins have bright future! There are many profitable altcoins nowadays like Ethereum and Monero. I can easily make profit by doing day trading with altcoins.
Activity: 295
April 02, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
NEO and EOS definetly altcoins to invest ! Just take a look at the squads and the proposals. This coins are going to reach the Ethereum by the end of the year, huge potential!
Activity: 266
April 02, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

If you look at the current situation, the future of the subcoins seems a bit dark. As the money market volume of the market decreased, the prices fell. I hope the subcoins grow as soon as possible
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I think this year will be a lot of coins that grow well and gradually. so I am more confident to choose one of the coins from them which is quite captivating. 5 coins that will grow in my opinion are ADA, Waves, Ethereum, Ripple, and NEO.
Activity: 80
April 02, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
etherium token
neo
ripple
litecoin
ada

I think from the list above would be very good for the invetasikan but in the long term.
Activity: 240
April 02, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
Ethereum is definitely a favorite for me when I think about Altcoins that have the highest potential for growth in the market. Good technology, good developers, great project and dedicated investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 02, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

At first I warn you in advance. Writing articles is definitely not an investment recommendation. All is mentioned on my personal opinion and estimates. I believe that the Wepower token, which has recently entered the Binance Exchange, will be a valuable crypto money in the future (in the short voyage) because the coins or tokens that have just entered the stock market are always pumped up to a certain level. You can try some investment, but I do not accept responsibility for any potential negative gain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 02, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
I think a lot of altcoyins will grow out of the top 10.BTC
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 03:54:25 AM
ETH,NEO,XMR. I'm really a lover for XMR and NEO atm. Huge potential for this year!

Absolutely a lot of new coins that have sprung up in 2018 and I think you choose the kin that you think is good and reliable, like Ethereum which may increase in price this year although bitcoin is still a treble and many coins are popping up every day so I still choose ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 03:46:34 PM
I think that now we need to look for those projects that have a small capitalization they have a very high probability that they will rise in price, because the market capitalization is not that big.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 03:42:47 PM
Many good coins are already mentioned above. I just want to add one thing I am planning to do myself. I think that there are good new coins that just came out or will come in near future and they probably will be on the price lower then ICO. You can be almost sure that the price will go up within few months, when the projects teams will show some activities. As example I can take insights and probably current
Activity: 132
April 01, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

I think the fact that Altcoins will grow or not will depend on the genuesityof the project,,We do know that there are a lot of people that deals with scamm in Ico s space lately. Therefore, people start to think on a certain form of regulations because the scammers are affecting the credibility of ICO
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: