Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 91. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:41:46 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

yup they could.. actually lot of us holds our altcoins because of the potential of the ico.
Activity: 145
April 12, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
I would choose ETH.  Now the market is very unstable and it is difficult to predict which of the coins will grow.
Activity: 66
April 12, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
There are a lot of coins who offering so many high return and good project. But only few of them would be the best ranked, I will see more about NEO, Waves, EOS and ADA.
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 11:23:53 PM
You can buy MNX and VEN, I think this is more profitable than other altcoin. MNX is my favorite altcoin for this one is very stable and you will get more MNX from Minexbank.
Activity: 32
April 12, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
For me the only altcoin I believe will grow is ETH, I'm sure the eth will grow more than ever
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 10:42:48 PM
Altcoins hold a specific feature that has its main ability. surely the price will grow to it
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 10:34:59 PM
Altcoins I think has a big future in the crypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
I think altcoins have good future as so many ICO's are running. Need to choose better altcoins out of the available. Altcoins like eth, Litecoin, IOTA, Ripple are good and they will definitely have better future no doubt about it.
Activity: 181
April 12, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

NEO, ETH, and NANO are the best choice if you want to do a long-term investment, it's because 3 of them will keep growing bigger and bigger, it's price will reach the peak soon, so i think those 3 are very worth to keep and hold for now
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
me and all my friends trust NEO and hold it. In my opinion NEO take thrid place in cryptocurrency world. If you have any chance - invest in NEO and don't worry about loosing
Activity: 128
April 12, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

If you have seen CMC
 then you know btc has gone up if btc goes up so does

altcoins because btc controls the market
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
April 12, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I believe Ethereum will be one of the strongest growth altcoin this year. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period, but I believe that within a few months Ethereum will recover and stabilize. Because Ethereum has tremendous potential, it has a huge trading volume everyday and its market capitalization is huge. In the future ethereum may be beat bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

it really has changed all predictions also change as more and more altcoin appear it makes us hard to choose which one is really good but if i have to mention 5 altcoin which will grow nice according to me ethereum, ripple, tokenomy, LTC and ETC I think 5 coins have good potential
Activity: 204
April 11, 2018, 04:00:25 AM
Be on the lookout for Waves to make a huge impact.  Smart contracts are coming this year.  The Waves team will take the project to new heights with their developments and marketing strategies.  Waves will be known as the Tsunami.  Prices are very cheap for what's in stored.
Activity: 70
April 11, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
I think that ethereum will grow for the simple reason that it is the blockchain where there are a lot of developer (along with bitcoin) so it is difficult for these developers to start learning a new programming language and developers make the ecosystem.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
My hope list includes: HQx (Marketing platform from PR professionals), ETH (of course), DASH (impoved pros from BTC), BTW (very both strange and potential) and CAPP (3D VR)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think the ethereum litecoins and ripple are the next big thing in this league because they are making a great name in this they are the rumors of the people they are always been talking about by the people so that means the people is noticing them and by that means they are gonna be huge in the future yes theybare falling right now but all are falling even bitcoins but ones they get back they are gonna be riding to the moon for sure.
I agree that ethereum and litecoin in the future will show good growth. The tug of their decline is associated only with the global problems of the crypto currency market. As soon as we see the recovery of the market, these coins will immediately show growth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 09, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
I hold 5 coins of this
ADA, UTK, PRL, BCH and MNX.
now depending on your belief on the coin. I just recommend my choice and believe the coin will grow rapidly in 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think the ethereum litecoins and ripple are the next big thing in this league because they are making a great name in this they are the rumors of the people they are always been talking about by the people so that means the people is noticing them and by that means they are gonna be huge in the future yes theybare falling right now but all are falling even bitcoins but ones they get back they are gonna be riding to the moon for sure.
Activity: 24
April 09, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

what do you think about TNC?
Pages:
Jump to: