Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 92. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 09, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
I'm very hopeful about titanium(tbar) and wanchain, it will grow in two projects
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 09, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Cryptocurrency is a potential new market, and in a few years it will grow strongly, and then the price of the altcoin will be high. So I believe that all good altcoin now has the ability to grow. I would choose Ethereum because it has great potential, right now it's a very low price, only $ 420, I believe that by the end of this year ETH will increase and return to $ 1200
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 09, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
Yes i think altcoins will grow up again quickly.many people will love this and it's a digital money while now many of the young generation.i believe that the coin will bring good profit.if you sell your altcoin so just wait.
Unfortunately, it is necessary to recognize that the older generation may have some difficulties with this means of payment. In general, I know guys who are developing a new protocol that improves the lightning network. If they succeed, we will see something magical. Using a crypto currency will be easier than a bank card Smiley
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
Yes i think altcoins will grow up again quickly.many people will love this and it's a digital money while now many of the young generation.i believe that the coin will bring good profit.if you sell your altcoin so just wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 09, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
Hello, I will answer your question, see now there are many promising altcoys, and it is necessary to approach seriously the choice of a token and therefore I advise you to study in detail the projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
BetrBetting now offers a perfect reception opportunity. The price is only about 4 cents and can rise to 10 cents in just two days. Then when we go to the rising trend, I think this coin price will increase by 1 dollar Smiley
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 09, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
There are a lot of option out there, I think a lot of good project has born and many scam project has gone. We can pick ADA, NEO, Waves, IOTA and some other good coins.
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 03:19:18 AM
Yes in my opinion all the crypto market will grow and it is not so far soon many people will love this and the businesses will set up for crypto and digital money while now many of the young generation are shifted to this currency and it is successfully going well in the world every where. Bitcoin is the most famous and profitable across the world and with this many altcoin will grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 09, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I believe that lots of alt coins will be grow this year .
TRON NEM and VERGE will be top 3 and than I see also possibility of huge grow on steem and stratis this year.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
I have several option that likely could be the strong contender in crypto coins and they already have a good charts and market. We can see ADA, NEO and Waves. We have a several good ICO too but let see more about their progress.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Altcoin that I think will grow in the future is NEO. because I see the NEO keeps showing green charts at every opportunity. and I am sure that NEO is able to keep this up until the future is more developed.
Activity: 78
April 09, 2018, 01:02:58 AM
I'll go for this 5 coins ETH,EOS, IOTA, CAPP, of course NEO. We know more coins coming this 2018. But this 5 coins will remain, give us and bring us to a higher profit. And this coin has a good potential that can bring us to a brighter future.
Activity: 221
April 09, 2018, 12:55:26 AM
so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I Think altcoin will grow at 2018 is Darkcoin or XCoin, then changed to Dash.
Later Dash coins got the spotlight by traders because the value increased quite rapidly. According to some practitioners, the prospects and predictions of Dash coin prices will rise due to the development of technology diusungnya. Currently Dash has issued a debit card that can be used to shop and withdraw money at an ATM. And there are many more plans and prospects that will be developed in order to Dash the bulish trend in 2018.

Activity: 247
April 09, 2018, 12:39:26 AM
i believe that stis,eos,bch,qutm,and neo is going to grow this 2018
I would also advise paying attention to cardano, XEM and the tron. And coins are also very serious potential. And meanwhile their cost is quite low
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 12:33:39 AM
Altcoin's value has been disappointing for the investors since last month.  Hope is expected to bounce in the coming days. I believe that the promising coins in 2018 xrp, neo, riple and ethereum all these coin will bring good profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I think any of the top 20 coins are very good for long-term investments. These coins have already won their place in the ranking and will not disappear at one point. In addition, prices are now very favorable for investment.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
You can buy ETH, NEO, QTUM, REBL and ICX. In my opinion these are more profitable than other altcoins. NEO is my favorite altcoin because this one is very stable coin. These coins are available at cheaper prices just buy and HODL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 08, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
Methinks IOTA is going to explode in 2018. It's dirt cheap ATM and you need to get on it ASAP. You can thank me later for pointing you in the right direction, hahaha. NVM, you guys won't listen to me, will you?

IOTA - fraud. Be careful when you recommend the community to buy something. I understand your interest as a person who invested in it, but it is usually wrong to advise frank shit to buy. Look at the verification of their code, and everything will be clear - this is the most common token that the creator uses to enrich
Activity: 161
April 06, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
Yes, I think Altcoin will grow undoubtedly but it take few times. I hope after April Altcoin will start recovering and it will continue if Bitcoin stay stable. A lot traders still interested about altcoin . Every Traders waiting to see Altcoin growing and earn good profit. There are a lot of good potential Altcoin that will grow more in 2018. I think Eth, Ltc, Neo, Waves, Desh, Ripple, Etc, Iota, Monero , Stratis these coins have a good expectation to grow. So this the right time to buy altcoin because altcoin still low price now.
Pages:
Jump to: