Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 2. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
Don't worry because what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up always remember that. Market is just a cycle up and down and nothing will stays at top and down forever. Goodluck everyone.
You have to understand the value growth in the market and you have to anticipate what if the market goes down, there is nothing stable on the market. keep the bitcoin you have when the market price is red, make that opportunity to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
You can see now. the red market returned and declined greatly. the biggest decrease occurred altcoin. all traders prefer to buy bitcoin than altcoin for now
we could already see a similar situation last year, when bitcoin was growing and alternative currencies were falling. But I think that there is nothing to worry about. Really perspective coins will survive and very quickly restore their positions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 01, 2018, 07:37:05 PM
Lots of alts are now breaking december 2017 lows. Might be wise to wait for accumulation floors to establish. Or probably scoop up coins that hasn't have a proper pump yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
I do not expect the electronics market as well as the red altcoin. That is really bad. It affects the price of many coins. Everyone is worried when the market goes down, trading becomes slower. When will the market return? Are you waiting?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
August 01, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
Crypto market is the most unpredictable. I think it's time to remember this already. No one knows when it will turn green again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
You can see now. the red market returned and declined greatly. the biggest decrease occurred altcoin. all traders prefer to buy bitcoin than altcoin for now
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
The decline in ETH exchange rates while the BTC increases is quite reasonable in the cryptocurrency market. The reduction was only temporary as last July, the exchange rate of the whole market fell sharply due to negative news from the SEC. Therefore, it may be expected that market rates will improve in August.
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
We can not be skeptical or potentially visionaries excessively, the market has been in the red for some time and consistently tend to fall more. Not out of the ordinary after countless speculators in this new market cause this sort of feeling and depressive sensations. In general, remaining quiet now is the arrangement, abstaining from perusing the feelings of others and following your sense.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
I think this is very good because a lot of people are buying bitcoin and it raises trust, indeed the current market is still very volatile and already looks green everywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
July 18, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
That is very alarming that the alternative coins are going down,
because in that point you will incurred a loss, and I highly suggested you should not sell because that is a wrong moce to do.
Activity: 434
July 16, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
In cryptcurrency all things are possible and the decreasing market value of alternative coins are normal phase of the business which gives the other people a chance to invest in their respective companies.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

To make decisions based on the opinions of analysts is the latest thing to do. If you do not have your head on your shoulders then you have nothing to do in this market .. Now there are really good prices in the market, but this does not mean that you need to buy for all your money and that the market will not fall even stronger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
Better believe it. Also better start preparing yourself for the worst, we are in the bear market fully right now so that means that we should all ready ourselves for the long wait for the bear to ride out its wave. If the previous bear markets are anything to go by then you should expect the altcoins to stay in the red for a very long time before we start seeing green again.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

You have to get used to that, investing in crypto doesn't always bring you great profits. Remember this is investing, and the market can be up or down, it can not be green forever. Don't believe in what people say, they just hype it.

why do not you believe if Altcoin is red because I know now altcoin is not yet back up but I see now the market is back to green then it is likely to be good and the starting point to return to the recovery period because already many people are waiting for the market back and hopefully with a greenback yes altcoin market will also be back

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 15, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Yes its all red right now ive read some of quote if you can handle my -800 you can desserve me on my 2000% gain if youre a holder just hold bro thats it you need to be strong
That's true, we need to experience this thing so we can do a better things and enjoy a brighter tomorrow. Believe it or not, this market will not stop from dumping but of course it will not be on the same ground again, I mean this market will dump again in the future but it will be in a higher level. So be confident about this market, good altcoins will survive nothing to worry about.
Activity: 597
July 15, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
Man, at least spend some time on crypto, please. We can't expect a green market for the all time. The market will be red, will go green again. This is the nature of the crypto volatile. So, don't fall in any fake news. Research yourself and be wise to make a decision.
Activity: 127
July 15, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Now there is a drawdown of the market. This is a normal phenomenon, I do not think it is worth panicking. Sooner or later it will end and the market will raise its capitalization. I think we'll have to wait a few more months.
Activity: 700
July 15, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
That sad moment, when you understand what is worse than the red mood of the market for a month, is the red mood of the market for 4 months. Waiting for the green light, I think it's not worth it in the next six months, there is a small hope for the end of the year, but there is no exact knowledge as always, and it can not be if you are not a whale.
Activity: 317
July 15, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Yes its all red right now ive read some of quote if you can handle my -800 you can desserve me on my 2000% gain if youre a holder just hold bro thats it you need to be strong
Activity: 202
July 15, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
actually, all will change in a short time in the world of cryptocurrency. we can not predict when the right time the crypto price is rise or down. all we can do is saving our crypto assets well by choosing the right time to sell or buy the crypto. I think it would be helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: