Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 4. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
according to this, No one can predict anything about the market price crypto will rise or fall. That is the reason why in this period so many investors and traders surrender because they can not know it to get out of this downward trend and continue to make money in the crypto world in this horrible time. But although recently there was a lot of price declines when it began to rise very quickly, even the decline in prices is an opportunity for us all to buy it.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 09, 2018, 10:43:04 PM
Everything fucking RED today goddammit!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
buy bitcoin is absolutely not to lose over although recently a portion of fall in appellation of charge nevertheless when it births to rise real apace, lots a charge change is an opportunity for us all to buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Altcoins are in red for awhile and so is bitcoin. And it is ok to listen to the analyst's opinion but that doesn't mean it is going to be correct every time, so don't just blindly believe it.
Activity: 116
July 09, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
The cryptocurrency market is always unstable. The market condition for altcoin is not that good at this moment. But it is hoped that soon the prices of altcoins will rise again.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
What do you mean with "Alts are red"? Do you mean dangerous? I find that a bit excessive. It`s true that investment is a risk. But isn`t a  fact that tension which adds to the fun? For me it sure do. Enjoy the ride!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 09, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

Lol. What are you fuzzing about alts getting into red zone? Most of them are meant to be manipulated anyways so don't be surprise if it will suddenly went on a negative because investors are simply dumping it and moving to other coins and the process goes on. The only alts that has a good chance are in the top 10 but the rest will simply struggle because its either they don't have a purpose or investors will simply forget about them once its dump.

Having a red period in the crypto market is just normal because it is the determining factor of the stability of the market. We all know that once the coins goes down it will definitely turns upwards in just a span of time and at the right time so if I were you just calm down and don't panic everything is normal and hold still because I assure you that once it is on its green period momentum it is really worth of your patience because you will gain more earning and profit.

Another thing, the market can't really go on a parabolic rise. Its volatile, as much as others hated that paradigm, but that's how the market stay alive and breathe. Its how we are going to react and adjust that will spell either our success or failure in this market.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

Yes you should, it's already red and nothing you can do about it. You can see again your strategy and calculate your take profit and stop loss point, even for me is useless. This is long sideways and maybe will continue until end of the year, I don't like either. You can stay " hold " for bigger profit or " cut loss " to protect your asset. Think and decide what the best for you, good luck.
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 11:36:14 PM
The market can't always be red, just as it can't always be a child, it will grow into an adult, and the market will turn green. If you are wavering, you are likely to miss the encryption market. Thus regret it.
Activity: 281
July 08, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Having a red period in the crypto market is just normal because it is the determining factor of the stability of the market. We all know that once the coins goes down it will definitely turns upwards in just a span of time and at the right time so if I were you just calm down and don't panic everything is normal and hold still because I assure you that once it is on its green period momentum it is really worth of your patience because you will gain more earning and profit.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

why do not you believe because now the price of altcoin is decreased and not yet rise because altcoin decreased to follow the movement of bitcoin so from that I am confused why you do not believe especially now that many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

I agree with what you say, many people who believe in bitcoin, in my opinion, I see very famous bitcoin, everyone in this world knows bitcoin, many people are investing in bitcoin now
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 07:27:58 PM
In this crypto market anything can happen. Because price depends on the demand condition. If demands are high then price will automatically increase. That’s why i suggest everyone invest on bitcoin
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 07, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
This doesn't really makes any sense if a person or any institution purchases bitcoin or alts should be considered as the values are gonna drop low afterwards. Since it is not the first time that the prices dropped so be calm boy.
Also please revise your standards of analyzing market, if in the future the same tools you used for price predictions, it can seriously damage your financial status.
Its not first and its not the last time that we witness red market, when all prices are going down for 5% and more, some even up to 50%. That is market, and that is why cryptomarket is risky investment for every trader. I think holders learned about this manipulations already and with years market has grown and prices are higher in longterm so holders shoudn`t be worry.
Most of new people lose money in the beginning cause they wish fast profit, but there isn`t such thing without big risk. They will learn on their mistakes like we did on ours.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 07, 2018, 04:10:12 PM
This doesn't really makes any sense if a person or any institution purchases bitcoin or alts should be considered as the values are gonna drop low afterwards. Since it is not the first time that the prices dropped so be calm boy.
Also please revise your standards of analyzing market, if in the future the same tools you used for price predictions, it can seriously damage your financial status.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 07, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

If the analysts at cointelegraph were always right, they'd retire as zillionaires.

Their statistical analysis tends to be: if goes up, it may go up higher. Consider buying. If coin goes down it may go lower, sell before it hits .

Or basically 'Your guess is as good as ours.'
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
It's hard to predict anything in the future, so if you have growth expectations for the crypto market then I think you can buy. Despite the unstable growth market, I still believe that by the end of 2018 there will be strong growth. Quite a lot of predictions are made, but we still need to look at the fact that we need to attract a lot of capital as well as good news for the market to rebound, so we need to wait.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
It's too early to fold the crypto currency.  Many altcoins will grow in price and will be popular.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Yes, the market is still unable to start recovery, I do not understand and I can not believe it, how much can I fall? I do not understand why? Very many started talking about changing the trend, it means that people bring new money to the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 141
July 07, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
I think you should get used to with it Smiley. It's really normal in crypto world cause price of cryptocurrencies dump and pump everyday so it's really normal when altcoins price is falling after rising a little bit. Beside, it's terrible time at the moment so don't hope something too good to be true at this time if you don't wanna be disappointed Smiley
Yes, you are right. In this case, it is necessary to analyze the fluctuation of the market. The rise and fall in prices become commonplace in crypto. If you have more capability in analyzing it, of course the profits will always come, even when the market is red.
Pages:
Jump to: