Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 7. (Read 659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 05, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
When something on red, it will turn green eventually.
You can check right now at the moment, everything is green. So just believe on it because cryptocurrency is revolution so the demand will be greater in the future !
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

You have to get used to that, investing in crypto doesn't always bring you great profits. Remember this is investing, and the market can be up or down, it can not be green forever. Don't believe in what people say, they just hype it.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 05, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

It's a BTC bullish sign so it is GOOD news for all ALTS. you must understand the market as a whole before you try to trade it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
buy bitcoin is indeed not to lose because although lately a lot of decline in terms of price but when it starts to rise very quickly, even a price reduction is an opportunity for us all to buy it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 05, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
LOL. There is nobody can predict anything about price of crypto market will rise or fall. That's the reason why in this period so many investors and traders have given up because they couldn't find out anyway to get out of this downward trend and keep earning money in crypto world in this terrible time. Not only new traders/investors, also professional traders/investors also have so many troubles in this time Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
Why do not you believe in it? Bitcoin is in a mode called flet, if I correctly called this word. It seems to me that you must understand better. But usually it happens when bitcoin is in place, then the market begins to fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
Don't worry because what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up always remember that. Market is just a cycle up and down and nothing will stays at top and down forever. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
There is nothing fuss about it, altcoins are red is very common, even you should say, Alts are green-I can’t believe it! I don't think red altcoins are worth your while to post a new topic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
They didn't read this article... Don't believe people, they only think about themselves. The first BTC buyers are surely going to tell you to buy it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/29/wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort-get-out-of-bitcoin.html?recirc=taboolainternal
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: