Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 5. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 07, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
I think it is a trend when investors start losing confidence in the market when there is continuous negative information. Hopefully the market will soon recover to $ 500B later this year.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 07, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
It seems to me that after a while the situation will change and we will be able to get our profit

I hope so, I sure situation will get better sooner but this is the right time to reinvest into crypto coins in case if we are well aware of the potential of the particular cryptocoin . The value is not coin plays a major role in the fluctuations of all the other altcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
all will follow the price increase bitcoin. altcoin more increased than bitcoin. I see it in every year. example I see is ethereum, cardano and ripple.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
I think you should get used to with it Smiley. It's really normal in crypto world cause price of cryptocurrencies dump and pump everyday so it's really normal when altcoins price is falling after rising a little bit. Beside, it's terrible time at the moment so don't hope something too good to be true at this time if you don't wanna be disappointed Smiley
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
We can not be pessimistic and or dreamers too much, the market has been in the red for a while and every day tend to fall more. Not to be expected after a large number of new investors in this new market cause this kind of feeling and depressive sensations. Overall, staying calm at this point is the solution, avoiding reading the opinions of others and following your instinct.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
Actually if you want to take the suggestion of different people then you will get different opinions. Everyone will praise their own coin and so you cannot fully rely on others opinions. You will need to take decision based on your judgment. I will suggest bitcoin as it is the most reliable. Now you can check whether it is reliable or not.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 12:52:06 AM
I am also very confident encryption money market prospects, although it is in decline, believe time will give you the benefits of all the time, so when you invest in the tokens, then choose to hold and things will change after a period of time, we will be able to make a profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
If i were you i wont panic at this moment but i will use this as a oppurtunity to buy more and also what ever come up must go down like a wheel so dont worry about it . It will go up eventually and hope you buy good ones
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
July 07, 2018, 12:45:56 AM
Man you just do not need to worry but to me it seems like you might have invested too much into cryptos. The market will recover imo so no worries haha
Do not worry when the price goes down for more, hold strongly for you not to lose. Keep believing that time comes right and can make you more profitable. Buy and add the volume of the alt your holding what I have been doing because I take everything as opportunity to invest. Remember things change and not stay what they are all the time.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 07, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
It seems to me that after a while the situation will change and we will be able to get our profit
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 12:35:44 AM
It is better to not take decisions based on the opinions of the people, since different people have different point of views and perspectives on things.  The best option would be to do some research and to take decisions based on rational ideas and facts instead of taking initiatives based on intuition.
Activity: 119
July 06, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
Take a chill pill. These technical and fundamental analysis and predictions ain't something to focus on. What you see is what you get. I just know the good days ain't far away.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:46:25 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

the market always "right",  Wink
so when its red or green everything is naturally in the market,,
just increase your petience, my friend and remember believe in your self
Activity: 476
July 06, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
When the Altcoin market is red, it's natural. Because at this time Bitcoin has decreased in price. And if Bitcoin drops the price, then Altcoin will decrease in price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 06, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

It is not entirely clear why to create such topics. The market is speculative, it can not be forever green and flashing like a Christmas tree. And do not forget that news, often, are created in order to influence the market, and not tell you the truth. In our case everything moves as it should, as i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 06, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
Actually, they are not that red and not all of them are suffering equally. Some coins are still preserving a good value and I have high hopes for august.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 06, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

There no need to worry about its just the nature of cryptocurrency, nothing can predict whats happen next and this kind of situation hold and buy is the best way, buy more and hold and wait until the price rise again.

Yes everything can be back to normal just relax, calm your mind and continue to buy & hold just the best strategy so far, because bitcoin are in dump situation again and most btc pair are being affected on what happen to them only a strong hand can win this happen.
Dont push your self to sell all your altcoin because in the end you will miss the good run.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 06, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light.
Get used to the market flux whether it's green or red, just teach yourself to adjust with it.

even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!
Not because he's too confident the market will follow his words, no. He's confident and probably he knows that this is coming and bought while the price isn't too far.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

It will make no sense if the market will remain green forever. Even stock market experience a great dip. This happened a lot before, everyone thought that cryptocurrency died a long time ago and yet another bull market came and even tripled almost all of the cryptocurrency price. Remember that, the reason why it is profitable is because of the roller coaster market.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
July 06, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

There no need to worry about its just the nature of cryptocurrency, nothing can predict whats happen next and this kind of situation hold and buy is the best way, buy more and hold and wait until the price rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: