Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 6. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
At present, when the market rate is falling altcoins are no exception, the decline altcoins in this stage are understandable because the market is suffering from the impact of the reduction of the exchange rate of the stock market. So you should calm down and continue to hold altcoins until the market gets to improve.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
It took exactly one day and you are already panicking. You think that the crypto currency market should grow every day, but unfortunately it is not. Have patience and trade on the stock exchange or invest for a long time and wait.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

It doesn't matter whether the altcoins are red now, its all going to be green when  one day the project will have its significant development. Take a look at ETH, it was once being fud by users who wants it down but it still flourish when the development was continued. you can see now that ETH had grown so much that people already consider it the best investment. Those ALtcoins will follow when the tea mare going to make its progress.
Activity: 107
July 05, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

It's a BTC bullish sign so it is GOOD news for all ALTS. you must understand the market as a whole before you try to trade it.
Altcoin can still be trusted even when the price is red. because Altcoin will be very capable to bring the development so increased and generate so much profit in the future. with the development potential of Altcoin is very good to still believe in Altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Don't panic. It's on the up trend now.
We just need to hold on and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

altcoin was flushed already a few weeks ago and why altcoin red because altcoin follow the movement of bitcoin decreased since last January ago hence altcoin until now red and not yet back up and until now too many people who hold altcoin and wait
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 11:23:57 PM
They didn't read this article... Don't believe people, they only think about themselves. The first BTC buyers are surely going to tell you to buy it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/29/wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort-get-out-of-bitcoin.html?recirc=taboolainternal

I just read the beginning of it and the guy is an idiot, he's a scammer and he would be correct if he was talking about 99% of the ICOs out there but his argument is analogous to sell your USD because most stocks are scams. Context is everything and he has ZERO context. Unless of course he is connected with a accumulation consort and is playing the FUD game.

Are you mentally ill: calling a post like this a scam: I can’t believe what you have written, it is sick!
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
Bitcoin is a good choice in investing and when price falls it is a good time to invest in it. Because Bitcoin is likely to drop to prepare for a strong rebound. Investing is always risky but investing bitcoin I am sure you will not lose everything. There is no reason not to believe in bitcoin. For me, I always believed in Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 05, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
Man you just do not need to worry but to me it seems like you might have invested too much into cryptos. The market will recover imo so no worries haha
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:42:05 PM
Don't worry, BTC and Alts go down and down in the end of this month)) Cause whales manipulate market with helping of futures
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

you are being too much. The truth is market not going to be always green and i believe this red is caused by india ban bitcoin. Dont worry i believe soon market will recover again, this red only be 2-3 days i believe.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
The market is exactly like that. The red the green. Good growth which expect all who have not sold I think we still have to wait a long time. In General, probably 2018 is a bad year in terms of growth. At least his first half of the year.
Activity: 81
July 05, 2018, 02:17:09 PM
When something is on red, it will turn green eventually. You can check right now for the moment, all green. So just believe it, because cryptocurrency is a revolution, so demand will be greater in the future  Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 12:10:03 PM
Believe it! And it's not gonna be the last time that you'll see red. Because that's how all currencies work, green and red. But just like like traffic lights, it will soon turn to green. While waiting for the market to go into the green zone, take advantage of the low price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
Do not make investment decisions based on a single article.  And unless you're a swing or day trader then making investment decisions on a single day's candle isn't advisable.  Average in and wait for the bull market to come back... it'll come eventually but what isn't answered is what alt's will be left when it comes back.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Sometimes markets are green, sometimes they are red. So don't panic!
And yes, markets oftenly driven by big news.
And don't pay a lot of attention to what analysts say. They do such in their own interest.
Activity: 48
July 05, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
I hope you not having panic attack, but it's totally normal. While some shouts get out of it, real whales buying it and their predictions like always are inaccurate. If you keep listen to people, you never gonna win.
Activity: 90
July 05, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
How could you possibly know coingraph analysts bought btc ? Its simple btc couldnt break 6800$ resistance and now going down to previous support. Alts will go back to green when we have bullish divergence
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 05, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
They didn't read this article... Don't believe people, they only think about themselves. The first BTC buyers are surely going to tell you to buy it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/29/wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort-get-out-of-bitcoin.html?recirc=taboolainternal

I just read the beginning of it and the guy is an idiot, he's a scammer and he would be correct if he was talking about 99% of the ICOs out there but his argument is analogous to sell your USD because most stocks are scams. Context is everything and he has ZERO context. Unless of course he is connected with a accumulation consort and is playing the FUD game.
Activity: 298
July 05, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
The market is in a bear market. Altcoins is red and normal. Because BTC is not a big increase. There is a drop in the market. Let's wait for the market to warm up.

Pages:
Jump to: