Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it! - page 3. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!
Hahh, you are funny. You are suppose to prepare yourseld that it is 90% not the way that we expect it to be, so this little growth will be a little bump before we will go down.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
Bitcoin leads the way in crypto and once bitcoin is down,  all alts go down too. This is the truth some people don't want to say. But I believe that these are all part of crypto and it offers the opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
we all know that the market price was unstable, for that we should be able to accept it and follow the market price. I hope in the near future the price of crypto will rise again. what to do now waiting for the price to rise and hold the coins that we have in order that we more be careful to manage our crypto assets
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 15, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
Hello author! Sometime it's quite funny read such twins topics here because all you must know about this world nothing here not happens without the reasons and without the somebody's influence and interests! Don't trust to nobody especial to experts and ratings! Only you and your experience and you strategy because you never know the river card. Somehow red market it is normal!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
I pray the market comes back to green quickly. By this time last year, we were all getting set that the bitcoin price was going to be about 3,000 dollars by December but it went rogue to be above 21,000 dollars. It is currently around 6,000 and I am optimistic that we will all laugh again.
Activity: 406
July 15, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

It's just standard market manipulation like we have seen for past couple of months. Don't worry marker will pick up, time will come to get to new all time highs.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
It is a normal thing for altcoins to be red. One feature about alts is the fact that, they are volatile in nature. Anything volatile in nature has the ability to change it state from time to time. So if alts are red today, some other time they will be green. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
altcoin is currently very volatile and very difficult to predict, there is no definite in cryptocurrency but every day there is always a development of cryptocurrency,
it's up to you if you're sure of course the path will also be open for you
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

Well, the market will always experience both greens and reds so it's normal course. Fluctuations happen. It's just that in crypto, market fluctuates too much which makes it soo risky.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 15, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
Hey there, I know that it is not good when alt coins are in red. I know most of the members bought the alts thinking that when the bitcoin goes high and green and after that the alts will  follow the king, Well that's how exactly my plan was and I did the same and i can find few profits and few losses. So the thing is if something goes high will surely come down and which goes down will be high. That's how fluctuations take place, But this will take time that's how it's meant to be.

You better hope that plan keeps working. My advice is always the most basic. Do not put in what you cannot afford to lose. If you are purely looking for profit, then you are in for a bad time,,, sooner or later.

If you really do enjoy the interest of crypto and blockchain, then I suggest you take the time to learn and really examine all these altcoins, and choose carefully which ones you want to support for long term. This means not months. This means years. Do you see yourself using the alt in 2025? For the said purposes?
Activity: 64
July 15, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
Hey there, I know that it is not good when alt coins are in red. I know most of the members bought the alts thinking that when the bitcoin goes high and green and after that the alts will  follow the king, Well that's how exactly my plan was and I did the same and i can find few profits and few losses. So the thing is if something goes high will surely come down and which goes down will be high. That's how fluctuations take place, But this will take time that's how it's meant to be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:18:24 AM
crypto are volatile so price will change anytime. this is normal in crypto nothing to fuse about it. even me if i have a lot of money i will buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 05:50:55 AM
Nothing can't be believed. What you have to do is not only to believe, but also to have a good attitude to adjust yourself to accept that it is red.
Because as long as it is an investment, there is risk
If you don’t have a bad attitude, don’t invest.
Activity: 153
July 15, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
You should get used to with it cause it will happen all the time in crypto world and it's not something unbelievable. Cheesy. But I think you should take a look at price of altcoins at the moment, I don't know if there are good news about crypto or not but seem like whole crypto market are rising back although just a little.
Yes, you are right. Fluctuations are always inherent in crypto, no wonder the crypto market falls instantly, but after that there will certainly be a slight increase. Do not panic, patience becomes a must-have for profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
You should get used to with it cause it will happen all the time in crypto world and it's not something unbelievable. Cheesy. But I think you should take a look at price of altcoins at the moment, I don't know if there are good news about crypto or not but seem like whole crypto market are rising back although just a little.
Activity: 103
July 15, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
We can't believe anything that happens in crypto, not even the greens cos they are sometimes too good to be true. It's normal for the market to experience some reds. Nobody said it was going to beb greens all through, except you didn't fully enlighten yourself about crypto before getting yourself with it, you shouldn't be surprised about the blood fest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 14, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
Market will always go down from time to time, sometimes, it will go down and pick up immediately, sometime it will go down and took a while to pick but surely market will surely go up, Patience is require in cryptos, if you have money, the more it dips, the more you buy that's how good investors makes their money, SO be patience for the bull run to come.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 11:54:49 PM
Remember this is an investment, and the market can go up or down, it can not be green forever. While some shouts get out of it, real whales buying it and their predictions like always are inaccurate. If you keep listen to people, you never gonna win.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 09, 2018, 11:41:39 PM
Alt is depends on the demand and there are tons of alt coin that circulate in crypto, so its impossible for all alt to be green, some of them will have a red market, maybe some investors sell the alt and buy bitcoin, so the btc market is green and the alt is red, not all coin will automatically going to rise when btc going up, it depends on the investors and the market
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

confidence is good in making decisions, but you should also consider buying bitcoins and thinking smart in the face of problems, market prices going up and down, making purchases with confidence should be balanced with a lot of knowledge that will happen in the future, so that all problems can be solved and provide benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: