Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 10. (Read 22086 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 22, 2019, 02:21:37 PM
My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project

I don't think of everything like that, all back to the project itself.
Warning. before give a personal identity to another party, think first. I see many people give their identity easy, only because for ($5/$10)

I did KYC for the BITEX campaign, i did it because the project is successful and already on exchange.
KYC is required to some project and i will do it if it is required with the investors also.
But it is not meant that i will provide KYC in every project, it will depend on what it is and their development and situation. will never do that for some dimes.,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 22, 2019, 02:08:36 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

There is definitely a threat, and it does mean we have to be more careful of those that request KYC. However whilst probably all or most scams will require KYC in order to sell the data, there are also some legitimate projects that want it too in order that they stay the right side of the law. So KYC doesn't always mean scam... but certainly sometimes that is the case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 22, 2019, 01:57:00 PM
It is quite unfortunate that what was supposed to be anonymous has turned otherwise by providing confidential information and now becoming the norm.

Sadly, the rewards for majority of the project is not worth it. KYC is just another way of stealing information from hunters by some fraudulent team, only few are genuine.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 22, 2019, 01:35:27 PM
After collecting all those information, all that you are being given in exchange is some useless tokens which has no value on the market. Surprisingly, all the good coins I have earned from bounties never requested for kyc but those who requested are now dead projects
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 17, 2019, 04:28:16 PM
Nobody likes to perform KYC. Even the project devs. It is unfortunate but that is just what is required for these crypto projects to operate in their various countries. It is just part of the law requirements there. So don't let the kyc requirements of a project deter you from missing out on it. You don't know if it will be the project that will lead you to your lambo
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2019, 02:29:55 PM
I also feel what you feel, because I also feel uncomfortable by spreading my personal identity on KYC bounty, even though the bounty is a success, but it has become an obligation now, for the positive and avoiding bounty hunter cheating. my advice is wiser in choosing bounty, must be trusted
Bounty hunter usually avoids passing the required KYC due to the mentioned problems caused by the cheaters and fraud teams. Trusted exchanges can ask my personal identity condiments if I have the intention to participate in the IEO. Uncomfortable questions are asked and they want to know my annual income, my daily job and more.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 17, 2019, 12:55:02 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
Maybe the experience that happened to you, obviously maybe a lot already and does not guarantee that if everything that requires KYC can certainly be successful. That's why I first thought that if I had to send KYC, I would definitely avoid it. I feel that personal data is very inappropriate all get easily without us knowing who they are and what for?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
August 17, 2019, 12:52:35 PM
just like you Im done to do the KYC project that I joined.  I am tired of being fooled without any satisfying payment or even nothing.
if it really requires KYC I will delay the process, until there is certainty information that the project is legit or not. in other words I would prioritize projects that don't require or doesnt need KCY mandatory.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 17, 2019, 12:48:13 PM
It's understandable for anyone to grow tired of carrying out kyc, especially bounty hunters that deal with several projects and giving out this kyc for bounties is twice as risky, because some projects are just a ruse to deceive the investing public and collect their personal information.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 17, 2019, 12:44:05 PM
KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. Yes, many projects deceive you but that doesn't mean that all projects are like that. You can not provide real information about yourself and buy a fake package of documents.

important ?
as i knew the old project never do a KYC to their investors or supporters, for example ethereum, lisk and waves
because of that, for me KYC is not too important my friend
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
August 17, 2019, 01:41:03 AM
Thanks for your information that will help me to don't give my personal information to bounty
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 16, 2019, 11:37:47 PM
before joining some bounty always check about their payment need to sumbit KYC or not, I will left if some bounty needed KYC because too risk for upload our data ID.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
August 16, 2019, 11:26:49 PM
I strongly oppose this procedure. On the one hand, it partially protects hunters from the appearance of fake accounts in the bounty company. But on the other hand, I don't want to share my personal information with other people. To then their someone sold
Activity: 336
August 16, 2019, 06:40:29 PM
Kyc is very dangerous , a lot of Scam on the market right now and very often the documents get to them , you need to carefully watch where you pass kyc.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 16, 2019, 06:17:25 PM
It is not compulsory, there are several other projects that do not require such details as KYC, personally I do not like that too but I have to be convinced before I should join any that needs it. A lot of projects that have requested I submit KYC were not worth it in terms of value and I do not see the need anymore, just concentrate on the one that will not request for KYC
Activity: 700
August 13, 2019, 01:06:40 AM
KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. Yes, many projects deceive you but that doesn't mean that all projects are like that. You can not provide real information about yourself and buy a fake package of documents.
if used for the right thing, I don't think kyc is a problem. but the problem is that there are also many scam projects, which makes participants worried that their identities are misused. Moreover, there is no strong legal basis
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 13, 2019, 01:02:05 AM

whoa, i think your case here is nothing to do with the kyc, more like your problem are coming from the projects you joined.
seriously though, i think their reason is pretty understandable, most of them said the kyc itself is just a procedure to reduce cheater/scammer from getting paid. so, its a good thing, right?.

well, i still agree with what you said. betting our ID for these days bounty prize, its not worth it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
August 13, 2019, 12:55:46 AM
I think KYC  is just that. Some numbers are made to prevent the fake Hunter. Through this, the fake hunter is caught. On the other hand, Hunter wants to get paid without working.But we have to suffer a lot of irony about it.
It needs to be simplified.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
August 12, 2019, 11:04:31 PM
KYC is important for many projects. This is necessary in order to get out as quickly as possible in the listing on the stock exchange. .
Well, I don't know this is a requirement because I believe once you trade in an exchange, you also comply with the KYC so that would already make traders fully KYC compliant. To be honest, if I have to choose between the exchange and the project to who I would submit a KYC, I would rather choose to submit on an exchange as I know they value more their reputation and they would not scam people.
Activity: 1134
August 12, 2019, 08:14:48 PM
this is our doubt in giving KYC to new projects in the world of crypto altcoin, sometimes when we give, the project ends up failing, sometimes there is no KYC giving according to the token, that is what is experienced by bounty hunters. for now, it's better to be careful in giving KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: