Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 5. (Read 22086 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 20, 2019, 01:01:10 PM
yes I totally agree with your opinion, but I have followed many airdrops using the KYC system, and I rarely get cheating projects, because I always look at the contents of the whitepaper, roadmap, team list also do a search about the project before I join the project that, as I now follow the ENERGI gifts/bounty which is very safe in my opinion because it is really an original project and not only profitable for developers but also members.
lol are you really aware about the possible consequences for giving out your identity to others? Are the airdrop bounty is enough for you to risk your identity .
We all know that we are doing bounties airdrop for earning but doesnt mean you need to make a risky way just to earn.

Get small amounts from Airdrop and Bounty Don't easily send data to the team, we know that the current income from Airdrop and Bouny is very small, for example, the average Airdrop is $ 10-15 and the prize is $ 20-30. I cannot understand why you are willing to give your data for that kind of money even though your data is more important.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
October 20, 2019, 12:32:23 PM
experience they said is the best teacher. i  have been participating in bounties for long and it became obvious that the most serious ones has nothing to offer. the information you provided to them are been sold off and make money from you. am suprised that some of these vendors do coome back looking for emails and information to sell.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 20, 2019, 12:26:30 PM
Most of the projects are scams and they use KYC for some other purpose. They collect the information and then may sale it for cash. So that is why i don't do KYC. I'll just decline any project which asks for KYC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 20, 2019, 12:23:17 PM
I think this is not the fact as you mentioned, But always give your identity to the project which is legal and has a partnership with other top projects(already listed in coinmarket), and never try to provide your identity proof for small airdrop or bounty like $5 or 10$.
I agree, for the sake of $ 10 it’s completely ridiculous to give your data, or even stupid, it is not known who and how will dispose of it, if you go through verification with documents, then only on worthy exchanges, or really good projects
According to the mandatory FATF recommendations of June 21 this year, more than two hundred states will be required to introduce rules in their domestic legislation that the KYC check should be carried out only if the transaction amount is more than one thousand euros.
I believe that participants in the ICO bounty should not undergo a KYC audit at all, since we are not investors and cannot launder dirty money, however, in any case, we should not undergo a KYC if the amount of tokens sent to us is less than one thousand euros.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 17, 2019, 05:36:46 AM
yes I totally agree with your opinion, but I have followed many airdrops using the KYC system, and I rarely get cheating projects, because I always look at the contents of the whitepaper, roadmap, team list also do a search about the project before I join the project that, as I now follow the ENERGI gifts/bounty which is very safe in my opinion because it is really an original project and not only profitable for developers but also members.
lol are you really aware about the possible consequences for giving out your identity to others? Are the airdrop bounty is enough for you to risk your identity .
We all know that we are doing bounties airdrop for earning but doesnt mean you need to make a risky way just to earn.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 17, 2019, 04:29:55 AM
you are right! All serious projects in which I participated did not need a KYC! such projects with KYC - often speculating on our data
There are also projects with KYC that can run according to the rules made and provide them well. but because many projects fail and only seek profits for a moment, resulting in KYC being very ineffective, it seems that there is only an element of coercion that has to do KYC which may not eventually be able to run well, even be detrimental. because data should not be sent haphazardly, we cannot avoid it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 16, 2019, 09:57:31 AM
Not good be quiet with you KYC in bounty campaign without looking first how much coin price, you have check how much token allocation for your account bounty campaign and ask about how much price coins before you make investment, many coins have lower price and you waste your time with done KYC because coins have lower price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 16, 2019, 09:52:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 16, 2019, 09:32:28 AM
I think this is not the fact as you mentioned, But always give your identity to the project which is legal and has a partnership with other top projects(already listed in coinmarket), and never try to provide your identity proof for small airdrop or bounty like $5 or 10$.
I agree, for the sake of $ 10 it’s completely ridiculous to give your data, or even stupid, it is not known who and how will dispose of it, if you go through verification with documents, then only on worthy exchanges, or really good projects
All airdrops do not have to be followed. indeed it all depends on the user. even for KYC with 5 $ rewards many people want to do it. even though it is clear that the personal data is very dangerous to be misused, but most people dare to do the kyc process
There are very different and difficult situations when the Bounty Hunter is at a loss because he worked in the Bounty company for four or five months, and at the end of the Bounty company he was confronted with the fact that you need to provide KYC, and as a result he will earn 5  or 10 bucks.  Exactly this moment is the highest measure of mockery of the participants of the Bounty companies.  Of course, it would be possible not to provide passport data to anyone, but what if you worked hard for several months?
The bounty hunters are supposed to agree with the terms-conditions of the campaign before they dream about getting the bounty reward. The conditions can change and this rule also is usually included in the bounty rules. No matter how small or big bounty prize bounty hunter will receive the rules are rules. Providing the necessary documents will open the gate for receiving the bounty rewards, otherwise, choosing the rule which you agree doesn't make sense.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 16, 2019, 09:24:58 AM
Yes i also done with some project who already said at the begining will not doing a KYC but after the distribution date its coming they just make another rules to doing a KYC for all bounty hunter.
Absolutely right, this is the very common problems we are facing in most of the bounty campaigns. Even i think it’s really embracing situation when KYC asking after end of the campaign. Now i'm very careful and check the rules about KYC if project is promising than i'm go to KYC otherwise i will never work with any shit project. Because a lot of possibility to abuse with your identity if project will go scam.             

I prefer gifts that don't use the KYC rules. It would be safer if the project became fraudulent, many gifts using KYC rules, but to no avail, for example Rento until now has no value. even on telegram channels, the admin is rarely active, I'm afraid the data will be used incorrectly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 15, 2019, 07:12:53 PM
After I've read an article that saying people who participating in KYC have a high risks on being sold their identity on the black market. I do not now provide my information in KYC for my safety purposes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 15, 2019, 04:31:39 PM
All airdrops do not have to be followed. indeed it all depends on the user. even for KYC with 5 $ rewards many people want to do it. even though it is clear that the personal data is very dangerous to be misused, but most people dare to do the kyc process
There are very different and difficult situations when the Bounty Hunter is at a loss because he worked in the Bounty company for four or five months, and at the end of the Bounty company he was confronted with the fact that you need to provide KYC, and as a result he will earn 5  or 10 bucks.  Exactly this moment is the highest measure of mockery of the participants of the Bounty companies.  Of course, it would be possible not to provide passport data to anyone, but what if you worked hard for several months?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 15, 2019, 03:38:49 PM
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
October 15, 2019, 03:34:12 PM

if you want to send kyc, you should check carefully about the security of your data in the project because bad things can happen if you do not carefully kyc and consider the results obtained if you kyc on a project if it is profitable and you believe that the data you are not used to bad things so just do it to kyc
The problem with bounty KYC is you never know where your private information will endup whether developers trash can or the dark web. people need to be very careful when giving out their private information in the name of KYC. these days scammers too can also create a bounty just to collect people's private data and sell on the dark web. Make sure you know the bounty manager is legit before giving out your private information.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 15, 2019, 02:58:18 PM
Yes i also done with some project who already said at the begining will not doing a KYC but after the distribution date its coming they just make another rules to doing a KYC for all bounty hunter.
Absolutely right, this is the very common problems we are facing in most of the bounty campaigns. Even i think it’s really embracing situation when KYC asking after end of the campaign. Now i'm very careful and check the rules about KYC if project is promising than i'm go to KYC otherwise i will never work with any shit project. Because a lot of possibility to abuse with your identity if project will go scam.             
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 15, 2019, 02:37:46 PM
you are right! All serious projects in which I participated did not need a KYC! such projects with KYC - often speculating on our data
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 15, 2019, 01:48:28 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 15, 2019, 01:19:44 PM
Try to take part in IEOs on big exchanges like Binance. You would need to pass the KYC only one time and you are getting excess to a bunch of token sales and you are allowed to participate in all of them if you hold enough BNBs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 15, 2019, 03:19:29 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

They should not be asking in the first place and I know they do it as a dirty tactic to thin the number of people they have to pay or to ensure they will get paid no matter what after they dump all the KYC on the blackmarket for a handsome sum. KYC is for antimoney laundering so you cannot launder nor commit fraud doing a bounty, it is the other way around and the bounty will be the ones committing the fraud on the bounty hunters.
These laws were never meant to be used this way and they just being abused and used as a weapon. Many exchanges do not let you know about it then all of a sudden ask KYC when you want to withdraw.
They do not ask KYC when you want to deposit though.  Roll Eyes

Now the OP has some strangers who live in who knows what conditions. They could be total trash living in their own filth stew. Now they have your personal info. How many bounties did the OP give KYC to? When there is KYC in a bounty rather just stay away.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
October 15, 2019, 02:52:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: