Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 4. (Read 22086 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 26, 2019, 03:35:30 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle and
Honestly, i have the same experienced that i have been submitting my informations on the wrong projects which we all hope that they will not used it in illegal activities like scam because we our the one's who will get all the blame, that is why i learned my lesson that i should not trust and get fooled by projects who requires KYC.
I don’t participate in campaigns that initially requires KYC. But now this requirement is founding in almost every bounty. It’s worse when after several weeks or months after work the team requires you to go through KYC.Even worse, when the KYC is rejected as a reason for the allegedly poor quality of the photo.And  after then really pity for the time and efforts that are spent of the project and personal data too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 26, 2019, 03:13:44 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle and
Honestly, i have the same experienced that i have been submitting my informations on the wrong projects which we all hope that they will not used it in illegal activities like scam because we our the one's who will get all the blame, that is why i learned my lesson that i should not trust and get fooled by projects who requires KYC.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 26, 2019, 03:00:27 PM
I feel the same way with the KYC bounty system, I mean at that time I joined a project that requires participants to do KYC to redeem project tokens, otherwise I cannot receive prizes. but in the end I was fooled and didn't get a prize token after I finished KYC.

So they have your info and what you got?

Wow
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
October 26, 2019, 02:56:21 PM
I feel the same way with the KYC bounty system, I mean at that time I joined a project that requires participants to do KYC to redeem project tokens, otherwise I cannot receive prizes. but in the end I was fooled and didn't get a prize token after I finished KYC.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 26, 2019, 02:48:23 PM
Providing IDs to strangers or to platforms that don't have a working product or prof that has a product or consept that helps crypto currency users is dangerous! It is better to get to know our ICOs better and find out if their project is true. I have also seen many Passport Ids for sale on social media and this is one of the alarming ways that terrorists can be used.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
October 26, 2019, 02:35:26 PM
This is what I fear if giving my identity to a scam project, I once read an article that a scam project selling identity at a price of 4 $ to the dark web is very dangerous isn't it. Be more careful to follow the airdrop now friends.

yes you have to be wiser to do kyc because not all projects can maintain your data properly, especially on a scam project. they can sell identity as you say, so you need to find the purity of a project before doing kyc
Activity: 171
October 26, 2019, 02:30:53 PM
I don’t understand why a project that doesn't represent anything requires KYC. And people just give documents in the hands of fraudsters.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
October 22, 2019, 11:52:59 AM
This is what I fear if giving my identity to a scam project, I once read an article that a scam project selling identity at a price of 4 $ to the dark web is very dangerous isn't it. Be more careful to follow the airdrop now friends.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
October 21, 2019, 07:59:31 PM
Kyc for Airdrops and bounties have become an headache for me too. It has discouraged me from participating in some bounties

Are you gonna put at stake your vital info in exchange of those worthless coins or tokens? It has been proven time and time again, that upon receiving those bounty coins/tokens, airdrops, they are not really worth your effort and time as most of them turned out to be worth few pennies upon selling them. And most of them can't even cover the gas fees or transaction fees that you will incur.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 21, 2019, 07:58:23 PM
Kyc for Airdrops and bounties have become an headache for me too. It has discouraged me from participating in some bounties
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
October 20, 2019, 03:51:25 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
KYC is required to protect from scammer. I don't have much problem with KYC but in future KYC is getting harder. Like new exchange need KYC with same signature of NID or bank statement.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
October 20, 2019, 03:30:33 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
KYC is not a problem. There are two factors that may be the reason why bounty campaigns are not successfully listed or at a good price. First thing is that the market is not stable right now and it is hard to propose a project in this kind of situation in which the market is on a downfall. We should know that it is hard to get investors in a time like this. The second thing is that project and the team itself is a scam, we can see that when they actually hit the target of sold coins and still the project don't go well. Maybe the roadmap is not clear enough or they just steal all those money to everyone who works and invest for them. Making money here is too risky so in every step, you take you should be informative and alert at all times.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 20, 2019, 02:47:04 PM
I did not like kyc specially when wwe bounty Hunters promote projects that we need to pass this kyc, its is just a piece of commonsense if we did this, we are only promoting the project while we need to pass kyc? Then for me its not a good rule for many of bounties that offers kyc and this is a barrier for bounty Hunters also.
that's just to minimize scammer join the bounty campaign, but in the real scammer have other way to passed KYC by buy or borrow personal identity from their friend and family, so i think it's useless
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 02:31:13 PM
This is a terrible sight that is happening in crypto industry since the KYC was implemented, some scam projects is solely created to stole your personal information and use them for their illegal activities. Even bounty hunters became a target because they are easy prey as they are eager to claim their rewards and due to the growing number of bounty hunters, fraudster can easily collect a lot of infos.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
October 20, 2019, 02:30:12 PM
Scam airdrop is just want our personal identity and maybe they can sold our data in darknet, because personal identity is expensive when you want to sold in darknet.

even some shit airdrop already listed and tradable in some exchnge i can assure the project cn dead just in few month.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 20, 2019, 02:30:01 PM
I believe that KYC should be mandatory for all project members. First of all, KYC is mandatory for the team. Then many bounty hunters will be able to provide their real data without fear of anything. But now the provision of personal information is just formal. Since many people buy this data on extraneous resources. I would not advise beginners to provide their data to developers.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
October 20, 2019, 01:52:22 PM
you are right! All serious projects in which I participated did not need a KYC! such projects with KYC - often speculating on our data
I am sure all the data that are collected in the name of bounties are to collect your data and nothing else and i am sure many have provided their data to many of these scams.

Try to take part in IEOs on big exchanges like Binance. You would need to pass the KYC only one time and you are getting excess to a bunch of token sales and you are allowed to participate in all of them if you hold enough BNBs.
You really cannot trust these IEO projects even if they are listed in Binance, they will conduct any project if they are given the right amount, so have that on your mind while investing your money.

After I've read an article that saying people who participating in KYC have a high risks on being sold their identity on the black market. I do not now provide my information in KYC for my safety purposes.
There is no doubt that all your documents will appear in the black market and there is no point in giving your critical information.
Activity: 655
October 20, 2019, 01:44:01 PM
actually not all projects require participants to do KYC, only to exchange information or be misused for other negative things. maybe it only applies to junk projects or teams that have a bad reputation .. for me personally it doesn't matter if the project that I follow requires KYC to claim the token, it's just that I reconsider and won't give it to someone I think is foreign or doesn't convince me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 20, 2019, 01:37:46 PM
I did not like kyc specially when wwe bounty Hunters promote projects that we need to pass this kyc, its is just a piece of commonsense if we did this, we are only promoting the project while we need to pass kyc? Then for me its not a good rule for many of bounties that offers kyc and this is a barrier for bounty Hunters also.
Very easy if you hate KYC when joining bounty campaign, almost every bounty campaign manager give information about their bounty needed KYC or not at the first time bounty campaign open for public or bounty participants, if you dislike submit KYC you not allowed for joining this bounty campaign, but if you found with bounty campaign without KYC you can join because you want your data safety.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
October 20, 2019, 01:30:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: