Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 13. (Read 6784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
January 11, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
It is never too late to start investing with bitcoin.
It is too late.  You missed it.  Bitcoin has been going down since 20,000 and it will continue slowly down to about $2000.  You are way too late.  Try Bitcoin Cash.

no, I think its the perfect time to btc.because its price is now low.
You think the price is low now?  Wait until March when it goes down to $7000
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
no, I think its the perfect time to btc.because its price is now low.so if you buy you can make a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 11, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
It is never too late to start investing with bitcoin. Why? Because the prospect of bitcoin is getting better in the future with so many projects receiving bitcoin so even if we start investing bitcoin now then we certainly will benefit in the future, all the economists predict that bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
If you think you're late now, after 1 year you might repeat the same quesiton or answer. Invest now, think later.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 11, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

Its valuable, its really valuable.

No, you are not late, not absolutely.

You are never late to invest in Bitcoin, instead you should invest as soon and as much as possible.

Bitcoin is a growing entity and will go on to grow for the next few coming years atleast. So, you should surely invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
January 11, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
no. never to late for join bitcoin or invest to bitcoin. because bitcoin always going up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
For me, i think its not too late, just hold it and wait when the value of bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

all of us have more opportunities to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will not be lost in this world, infact will further improve in the world of cryptocurrency so any time, day, week, month or even years you can invest here but why do you still need a year to count if you can invest now so you can easily increase your bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins within this week. Is it valuable? Am I late? Waiting for your replies?
Not too late. But I suggest you buy a Bitcoin on the cheapest price. Because if at any time the price will go up again Bitcoin you will get a very big advantage.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
I lost my sleep after $1800-20000 (especially because by the 1800 moment I was ready enough but hesitating and waiting for co-ordination with friends). But our Lord the Almighty gave me the second chance with this winter fall. So hallelujah, hallelujah, 40k price is waiting for ya
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
While there will be bitcoin, it will not be too late to invest in it, at least until it grows, and given the demand for it, it will not soon fall. So it's not too late.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
It's a great opportunity to buy bitcoins now, and the price is very good. I think in the future, the price of bitcoins will be much higher than the current price, and you will get a good profit.
Activity: 308
January 11, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
Bitcoin prices started to plummet and now is a good time for you to own as many Bitcoins as possible with the money you spend. This is a good opportunity not to miss it if you do not want to lose the opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
January 11, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
No one gets too late in investing in bitcoin. But we should not restrict ourselves in bitcoin alone. Because there are other cryptocurrencies out there. Yet bitcoin is special among them all, bitcoin has became the father and mother of all cryptocurrencies. Remember you are not too late. You will be late if you don’t become rich yet. Because they say, with cryptocurrency, money is so easy. 99% hardwork, 1% luck if you do bounties and airdrops, with the funds you accumulated, you can use it in trading which gains a lot also. Remember, study first. Learn and educate yourself for when your money will be put.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
I think it's worth to wait a little. Wait until the price falls.
Well for me you are a little bit here in crypto world bit it is okay to be late, and based on my experience i am also late in crypto world bit it is okay because there are still many oppurtunities for us to come up really well even we are late and i am confident that even you are a little bit late you can still be successful with  crypto.
4U
Activity: 195
January 11, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
I Think this is the best time work with Bitcoin. Recently Price Are so good & this price growing up day by day. I hope you joined perfect time in Bitcoin Frum.

I think anyone can join bitcoin in both condition if the price is low or high you can join bitcoin because bitcoin change its price fast from low to high so no need to worry about anything just join bitcoin and start to earn money from it as we know now a days bitcoin price is very high and it’s also one of the good opportunity to join bitcoin and if its price become normal so you can also join bitcoin because its good in any condition.
Activity: 486
DAEFROM.com
January 11, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
It's a good time, it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is down, good to hold first, because in the next few months I think the bitcoin price will be even higher.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
January 11, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
I don't think now buying the currency's late, now is a very good chance, you buy it now, don't have to be in the future because it may be a behavior secure high returns, you can get a lot of wealth
Activity: 221
January 11, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
what is your purpose buy bitcoin? if you buy bitcoin for investment i think it is not too late, but if buy current bitcoin price is expensive, if the tone of buying at 1 year ago the price is still cheap, the price as a buyer buy bitcoin now and buy bitcoin at time is still cheap
January 11, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
it's never too late for a merchant. the most important in trading in bitcoin this is you must be smart assess the price and the next pump. because bitcoin has a very unstable price.
Pages:
Jump to: