Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 12. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 17, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
You are never late to the Bitcoin world
Best decision to make now is to keep buying the dump,base on speculations Bitcoin is going beyond $20,000 before the year ends
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
No no your are not late. I think this the high time to buy BTC. Before hard fork it price is going down and down. So you can buy BTC with low price and after some days you will be one of the lucky man Grin. So enjoy this moment and be happy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
It's hard to say. Looking back, in some ways people were "late" when they got in last year, compared to the year prior
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:10:51 AM
I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other taltcoin  because now all the digital currency is experiencing price decline is caused by several issues that appear lately, this is where we should be able to take advantage of opportunities as much as possible so as not to make wrong decisions when doing a sale or buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 17, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
It's never too late and never too early.
There are a few missed opportunities in the past, but I am very sure more opportunities lie still ahead of us.
Right now for example we see some kind of a larger dip.
There are many people here who consider this to be a good time to get coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 17, 2018, 03:17:54 AM
Its never too late to start something new, Here the subject is Bitcoin , I think you are here in the right time . I hope you got my message.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 17, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
The best time to buy is now.
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice you earn high profitable income. Buy now and invest and wait the time and you will see you earn and become successful.

Yup... yesterday, the prices dipped to as low as $9,000 per coin and I don't think that it will get any lower than this. And trust me, this may be the last buying opportunity at sub-10K levels. Once the Bitcoin ETFs get approved, the exchange rates are going to skyrocket.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 17, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
The best time to buy is now.
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice you earn high profitable income. Buy now and invest and wait the time and you will see you earn and become successful.
Activity: 68
January 16, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
Asking if you are late is asking if you are too old to learn, and all that depends on you ...
For me, it is never too late ..
Activity: 4
January 16, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
 Grin welcome to Bitcoin world)this is a good idea) Wink
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 16, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
I imagine that you're in the nick of time joining BTC.
And by this moment, bitcoin has dropped to $11,000 so that's a good time to buy as we had seen it moved and pumped at close $20,000. And early this morning the price was still $13,000 but it went down.

if you buy bitcoin at this time it seems too late because bitcoin prices are too high, this will make new players depressed if bitcoin prices suddenly plummeted.
No it isn't. The price went down again and this is the best time to invest and get into bitcoin. You'll get a cheaper bitcoin than before and you have a good time to ride the pump soon if you had it already.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
You're never late.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 16, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
not yet..and this is the right time to buy btc look at it's price now it's down maybe a few months it's raise up double
Yeah it is not late, bitcoin has chance for all people even if they join at end even then it will not be late, this time if you will buy bitcoin you will get profit because as time will pass and year will come to end price of bitcoin will grow. There are so many people who are investing in bitcoin but this will make them millionaires if they will hold for years and long time. Price is increase this is a chance so take the chance and get save future.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Your not late.. just buy what ever the price is.. this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it coz i think it will pump huge some traders/investors are accumulating btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

if you buy bitcoin at this time it seems too late because bitcoin prices are too high, this will make new players depressed if bitcoin prices suddenly plummeted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
It's hard to say. Looking back, in some ways people were "late" when they got in last year, compared to the year prior.

But then new money came in.

It all just depends. Personally, I think crypto will hit its first wall. There aren't a lot of new interesting ICO projects out there, except for energy ones imo (I try to buy up every good energy project coming out)

Most new ideas are already out there. And the recent end-of-December-surge pumped just about EVERY coin. But there are still golden projects going on. You just need to get through all the junk first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
i guess by now, your 2BTC would have earned you a good deal.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
Now j always the best time. To confirm this, watch the next 2-3 months out and check out the price
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
If you get the 12000 or 13000 usd price/BTC , i think you should buy.

Do you want to make long term investment or short term ?

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
it is not too late for all of you, but you are not too early with us. now the market is a lot orchid and now bitcoin prices are a bit lower due to recent events so it could go down a bit more in bitcoin prices. to get the bigger bitcoin you have to invest bitcoin because with you do will get bigger profit again, but all that have risk because bitcoin price slightly decrease. now it is a bit decreased but later bitcoin prices will jump up the price.
Pages:
Jump to: