Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 10. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
Nope, you are never late.
But i think now its very best time in history of BTC that BTC is fall down to such graph while bitcoin is never fall with such graph so its best chance to all those who are new here and want to invest they are lucky to get such a chance. So if you want to invest then don't lose this opportunity and start investing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
I think that people always trying to get the answers when to sell and when to buy but simply nobody can't help with the answer on this question. We just should understand that bitcoin's price is gambling Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
as long as you're sure, I think nothing is late because if you can keep your bitcoin for at least a year, I'm sure you'll get multiple benefits.  Wink
And there is nothing may happen if you must think always that you are late and you have nothing to do with so better that you are thinking that is this late to have and join this currency for but you are making some way on how you are able to part of it.
Activity: 402
January 24, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
late? I do not think so.
Why? because bitcoin prices will rise in the future.
sesimple it, the most important thing you have to be patient.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
as long as you're sure, I think nothing is late because if you can keep your bitcoin for at least a year, I'm sure you'll get multiple benefits.  Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 24, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will grow more in the future despite the fact that bitcoin is so high that this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
Depending on how long we plan to hold, bitcoin fluctuates a lot and it's a normal gesture inside the trade, the more people decide to buy and hold the
more the value will grow, always depend from the supply and demand just like how the normal market works, each time you invest you should always
be ready to wait till your investment grows on your projection before you sell it out.

From that position no one is late investing from this industry, what is matter is how ready we are in any situation that will happen from our investment, the rise and fall should be study carefully to make sure that we are practicing proper attitude to gain decent profits.
Activity: 37
January 24, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
I think who bought the bitcoins, should not think that they were late.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 24, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will grow more in the future despite the fact that bitcoin is so high that this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 24, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

It is not late.  You are just in time.  It is the right time to buy bitcoin or any other investment when its price is still low.  It is very valuable and I jist wished that I have the same amount you have.  Just wait sometime and wait for its price to goes up very high.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
If you have the patience to wait for six months at least, you can go ahead. You can expect at least double of the money.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 24, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No, you are absolutely not late.

Its almost the best time to buy Bitcoin, because most probably in 2018 Bitcoin is going to get a boom in its price which will be a golden opportunity for you if you buy Bitcoin now.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
You are never late. Now it's perfect time to buy BTC. Bitcoin has great future - cryptocurrency is already in our life, so don't miss your chance.
Activity: 714
January 24, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Actually, you are not late to participate or to join in bitcoin community and industry and I think you must start now if you want to earn much income. As of now the price bitcoin is not yet high and I guess its a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin. If you already have bitcoin you must hold it and sell it when the price was totally high.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

I think this time is right. BTC about ~10k USD. Nice price
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
The value of btc is not stable right now and we can say that its not that good. But, if you want to invest it would be a good time especially later on, the price of btc will boom again. So, if you have the courage to take the risk and patience to wait, well, it will never be too late to invest. Just make sure you know whatever you are doing. Do more reading and make a choice.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
No you are not late to invest. I also invested one month before and got 30% profit in few days. You can invest now and double your money in next six months.
Activity: 84
January 24, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
In my opinion, in bitcoin there would be no late because the price or value is very volatile. So, chances are you are going to take risk to buy the bitcoin or wait for another time for the  increase of its value. It's better to wait than being too early on buying or converting your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
The current stage is a good stage to buy bitcoin because of the stability of the price of bitcoin for a month, it means no fear of fear of buying and waiting for a new rise in prices, especially since it was adopted by large companies
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
January 24, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Wow, first off, I am surprised you have that much to actually buy two full bitcoins. Also, I am envious because you can.  Shocked To answer the question, I think you did the right thing. The price of bitcoin now is somehow stapled at a specific range, if not falling on small amounts at times, therefore, following the principle of buying low and selling high; the time is now to buy and hold for a probable profit in the future. However, I am not sure of you're just new in the market, but I am suggesting heavily that you deal with that holding patiently. Bitcoin has that tendency to be stagnant for months before it catches fire and gain value again. Thus, you would have to hold that amount in waiting for quite some time.
Activity: 94
January 24, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
In my opinion, this is really a good time to invest in bitcoin because it is cheaper, if you can buy bitcoin in the future, you can make a lot of money from it because future bitccoin will cost It has tremendous potential and a lot of people believe in bitcoin because it's not only convenient to use but also profitable for everyone in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: