Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 15. (Read 8619 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
As it is right now, it cannot be said that you are too late to invest in bitcoin. The market now, is taking a bearish movement, which is still trying to find a support and until it does that, and makes a reversal, only then should you enter a buy position.
For those that started earlier, have the edge but you too can have same.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 23, 2018, 01:02:02 AM
Now seems like a really good time to invest in Bitcoin, it is well below the recent highs from December meaning you have much less risk of a large drop in value. It seems to be moving up and down within a 20% range at the moment so pick the tright time and you could generate some decent trading profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 23, 2018, 01:01:43 AM
As long as you have zero debt and disposable investment funds, then YES, I'd say jump right in.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2018, 12:54:09 AM
It is never too late but you missed a lot of pumping of BTC but still you get into the ride while the price value is dump again it will rise again sooner this is the right time to invest in BTC hold and wait to pump and have a more profit.

Now it right time to invest the bitcoin. If want to invest on time you will check the market places. Then you will get more process information from market places. Now bitcoin prices is solely increase the prices. If need for the invest before information check the market process. Most of the people use for the future growth. Invest is not to easy. you will about the process information and you will know invest on time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:33:08 AM
It is not too late, cause bitcoin is still growing and growing. Many people are still investing on it.  But of course, you must be sure enough before you invest on it.but the right time to invest is now. The price will pump up soon and your investment start growing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
It is never too late but you missed a lot of pumping of BTC but still you get into the ride while the price value is dump again it will rise again sooner this is the right time to invest in BTC hold and wait to pump and have a more profit.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:17:03 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

I think it is not too late to invest, bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise in price. You can buy and hold it for a while and sell when the price jumps, it will be an advantage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 12:04:44 AM
There is no word late in investing let alone in bitcoin that increasingly penetrated into global world. This sophisticated technology is provided for those of us who want to join. Let’s hurry to be a successful bitcoin.
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 11:49:13 PM
I just joined bitcoin few months ago.. I think its not too late for me to enjoy what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is still in trend so entering this industry will open you to a world full of opportunity. It wont be that late unless bitcoin will disappear and leave us woth nothing. But still there are so many option to invest your money.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 11:47:14 PM
Am i too late in bitcoin for me no.It depends on your hardship to attain your goal so i should focus more in bitcoon so that i can upgrade my BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
nope ,its not to late to involved in bitcoin as of now, there is no time if you want to join in bitcoin . it depends on you if you want to start.bitcoin is no age limi. you can bitcoin as long as you want.
Activity: 10
January 22, 2018, 11:34:07 PM
I am to late what is bitcoin?how to earn money use bitcoin?
I'm a beginner about bitcoin I have no idea this processing of way earning money.
I want be improve my grammar and I'll do my best to earn lot of money.
Even though I'm late to this good opportunity I will do my best to this program of way earn lot money.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
Am I too late to join bitcoin? Well, It's not the end. Its just the beginning. So I can say that I am not too late to be a user of Bitcoin. I will strive hard just to earn more bitcoins and I know someday, I will be one of the investor of BTC.  Bitcoin can help our future to be better. I can use this for trading and payments for transactions.  
Activity: 20
January 22, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
 I will not recommend to you to invest now in bitcoin because the price of the the bitcoin growing. It is still going up. The best to invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin falls down. People will start to panic in this time and you can buy bitcoin in lower price.But it would really be risky specially when you bought on those peak prices if you do compare the price as of now it did really dump which for those investors who did bought on those price ranges do really experience loss.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
Not too late to invest  .joining and posting a signature of btc is one way to have btc.
Activity: 67
January 22, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, but if you do not work for investment now, then I think it's too late. Detailed open or missed opportunities will be lost. Now if you have an opportunity and if you are asking this same question in the future, you will be foolish. So do today's work today. Smiley
Activity: 23
January 22, 2018, 10:15:16 PM
I guess you're not to late to invest in bitcoin. I will not recommend to you to invest now in bitcoin because the price of the the bitcoin growing. It is still going up.speaking about the price it is not really unstable so how come we can say its toolate while theres always a chances that the price will go down .
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon

its not to late to invest in bitcoin,we have a lot of time to invest...because bitcoin well never leave us,stay apart of our life...we can earn more and invest to bitcoin and we can do anything we want,we can also help to our family....earning in bitcoin is appreciated to all people who have joining and posting to all signature campaign that we have join,we must satisfy that bitcoin give to us we must thankful ....
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 09:25:47 PM
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin. You can still earn from it. If you're satisfied for small earnings from the moment then you may go ahead. You may also try other promising digital currencies such as neo and litecoin etc. to augment your income.
Activity: 1
January 22, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
I started investing in Crypto in 1st week of Jan and I think crypto markets have given opportunity for late comers like me to buy at a dip now, so it is perfect time....imho
Pages:
Jump to: