Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 10. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
When it comes to investing of bitcoin it will never too late.
Because everytime you invest you have the chance to be more successful .
Bitcoin still more profitable than any other investments.
Activity: 41
March 11, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
It is never too late to start bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and it has a great place in crypto world. And now  price is little low and it will grow higher day by day. It will be more profitable for the future if we start bitcoin now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
have  you ever invested in btc ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

I think this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin and start investing, do not hesitate as bitcoin prices will recover and will rise again and you will profit, for me it is never too late to succeed
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
No,youre not late.Its never too late than never.So what are you waiting for,join our team.Bitcoin now has many investors and the price is still high.Chances of bitcoin is always.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
Certainly, it is not too late yet, because people still invest in bitcoin, the best time to invest is when it is much lower compared that before, so that if you invest in a lower price, means you have still a chance by earning money when it will bounce back again to it's highest price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today."

The value of Bitcoin has increased exponentially since its beginning. But it's not too late if you invest. The $9000 you spend on a Bitcoin today can still be $100,000 in 10 years time...
Activity: 34
March 11, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
Its better to be late than never  Wink Chances is always there. Bitcoin is always there and everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 11, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
Nice question,Now bitcoin price is very low,to late. if you mind bitcoin ivest now,sothe you to-do invest.I think now bitcoin price low,sometimes bitcoin price highly increase, then bitcoin invest and bitcoin for some profit.
You could be the first on the ride or last, but we all still have the chance to be part of this ever fast-growing technology in the global market. It's never too late to join crypto and experience it's amazing offer.
Activity: 251
March 11, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
People still come and invest in bitcoin,although it costs a lot of money...I don't know what's next.but I wish I'd invested in it sooner.
Activity: 406
March 11, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
Bitcoin still continues to gain popularity and become a part of our lives, and accordingly, the price of it will still grow for several years exactly. Therefore, it is not too late to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Nope.  It is not too late to invest in bitcoin.  Those people who invested earlier in bitcoin became more advantageous than you because they already experienced the blessing of bitcoin but it doesn't mean that you already missed the chance to experience it too.  Since the bitcoin is the currency of future, meaning, you still have the chance and it is never too late.  I think, it is the best time to start your investment in bitcoin because its value now is much lower compared than before.  So, it only means that your chance of earning is sure when it bounce back again. 
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
I do not think it's too late. Bitcoin is fluctuating in nature, and when its value goes down, it's the right time to invest. But who can determine when bitcoin will go up and down? Immediately you invest and hopefully get a big profit.
Yeah, everyone has the opportunity to join in this technology you just need to observe and do not to invest without a knowledge on how this digital currency works in the market as this has a unique volatility in nature. As you go along with the system you will know some strategies to do with confidence that you will be profitable in this volatile business. Be patient and don't get panic once it the price goes down as this will bounce back in few days.
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 07:15:13 AM
If you really want to buy bitcoin, or any other altcoin, now it can be done with the greatest benefit - the market is again in drawdown. If you want to save money, then buy cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 97
March 11, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
It is never too late to start bitcoin for anyone. Because bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency in the world and it's price increasing day by day. Just do some research and learn about bitcoin and start now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 11, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
You can still buy bitcoin, and you can still make some pretty good money out of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
Nice question,Now bitcoin price is very low,to late. if you mind bitcoin ivest now,sothe you to-do invest.I think now bitcoin price low,sometimes bitcoin price highly increase, then bitcoin invest and bitcoin for some profit.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Bitcoin still continues to grow in price, so it is not too late to buy it. Now the market is red, so you can make a purchase now.
Activity: 78
March 10, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
It's never too late! People were saying "it's too late, I missed the boat" back when BTC was at $8,000. After you do your research and make your first purchase, you should start doing research on whether there are any other coins you're interested in, as well. Many of them have the potential to do some really great things.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
Most likely this year will be very calm for the crypto currency and should not wait for rapid and rapid growth.
So you can invest but it's worth understanding that there will not be a quick profit.
Pages:
Jump to: