Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 16. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
It's always and never too late. But the best time to begin is always right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
Yes actually you are very late, but it never hurts to invest in bitcoin. I also feel the same way as you if I am late investing bitcoin, but I would not waste a second chance to take a bitcoin investment role. I'm sure bitcoin will be a very valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
No you're not, I think you should buy now because the price is kind of low.
Activity: 66
January 22, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
I think it's never too late, even this is a good opportunity to invest, the more investors investing bitcoinnya it will be more helpful for the smooth and progress of the future bitcoin around the world. trust in the middle of the crypto market will be stronger so bitcoin can be easily and trusted by all governments in various countries and convince to the public. investors will enjoy high returns and profits. Consistent origins in a long time, the success will be achieved.
Activity: 209
January 22, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
I don't think so. There's still a chance to invest in bitcoin. Stop hesitating already and start investing today or you'll miss the opportunity forever. The value of bitcoin is volatile so there's definitely nothing to worry about. As long as you are working hard and exerting a lot of time and effort then you will recieve the profit you are aiming to have so work hard for higher profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
No it is not too late.You can still invest in bitcoin and get a good profit.If you invest in bitcoin before then you would get a good amount of profit but no problem.Just invest bitcoin,wait and get a good amount of profit.
Activity: 434
January 22, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

No one will ever be late on investing in bitcoins since the value of cryptocurrency today in the market is rising because of the new investors that keeps on increasing each day. Investors is a really big help to the community for bitcoins to become fully accepted on the entire nation.
Activity: 88
January 22, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
It is not too late it is just a feeling. Those that invested last year also thought  it was too late. Btc will continue to grow. The earlier you invest the best.
I also often hear similar things. Of course it might seem to many that it's already too late. But no, you can increase something, but to buy a full fledged coin will be difficult.
Activity: 112
January 17, 2018, 02:06:13 PM
It is never late to invest something in bitcoin, but if you do not invest now that will be the time you will not be able to enjoy how great this cryptocurrency is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 01:55:00 PM
Am real late.Because many people who improved their lives because of the bitcoin. Am actually late atleast, I'am trying to make chasing because the bitcoin is continuing to grow and are known throughout the world. Not so late to invest in trading because it still continues to progress and increasing its value. Even though we may be late so we catch. Even if caught just try. Well try than did no action.
now is the time to buy, in small batches, as soon as bitcoin will go down! many coins now you can pick up! sooner or later it'll grow back!
Activity: 85
January 12, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
Am real late.Because many people who improved their lives because of the bitcoin. Am actually late atleast, I'am trying to make chasing because the bitcoin is continuing to grow and are known throughout the world. Not so late to invest in trading because it still continues to progress and increasing its value. Even though we may be late so we catch. Even if caught just try. Well try than did no action.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
Of course not bitcoin is only at the middle of its shining moments and Im sure it will continue for more years investing for now its not too late its still a good move do it now until its too late.
Activity: 175
January 12, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
It is not too late it is just a feeling. Those that invested last year also thought  it was too late. Btc will continue to grow. The earlier you invest the best.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
Nope actually its never too late to invest in bitcoin.
the main reason is its still in its adoption stage.
Many people including govts doesnot understand this awesome technology.
So whe everyone comes to know its real vale price will rise up to sky for sure.
buy bitcoin now just a friendly advise.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
Nope it's not too late even though you can feel that because the raise of rates.Still it's not late. still you can make profits.
But remember there's a bit of risk so that only invest what you can afford to lose.😃
Activity: 352
January 12, 2018, 03:17:08 PM
Very dangerous to buy at these levels, but if Bitcoin would heavily correct its price, then you would have a vert good entry point. Otherwise better try with altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 12, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
I do no think you ever too late to invest in bitcoin.

When bitcoin was at $1000 people thought it was too expensive to get into.

Now we look back and with regret into not buying more!

Wait until bitcoin starts hitting the 20,000 mark and higher. Todays prices would look like a bargain!

There will only be 21,000,000 bitcoins ever mined....lots of bitcoins are lost! So there will only be probably less than 18 million bitcoins available

The price will only go higher!

Look at the chart below!

Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
no your not late in bitcoin now is the right time to invest and hold it until you reach your own goal gudluck
Activity: 195
January 12, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
There is so much FUD all over crypto world.  There will be shocks along the way with lots of ups and down but long term crypto will grow a lot.  My guess from Price charts as well as some fundamentals, Bitcoin will be at much much higher levels within next 6 months.
Don't try to become billionnaire but take a long term investing view.
Its not late as there are several ICOS coming up with huge potential.
Activity: 273
January 12, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I think its not, but your not in a right time in starting in Bitxoin , cause the roght time had passed 9 years ago, which is 2009 where in Bitcoin a very cheap currench used for pizza , time passes Bitcojn undergone several hard forks that make rhis possible to contain its present amount with without being on an unstable place. I just started here last year and I hope I can get better amount too.
Pages:
Jump to: