Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 11. (Read 8641 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 10, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Not if BTC does what it has historically...ever year or so ...goes parabolic....(I wish)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, and now it is a great opportunity - the market is in drawdown.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:33:03 PM
If you want to invest in Bitcoin, then I think it's still not too late. Bitcoin's price is rising and running  on the market so well and it can earn more money from it.The day will go and the price of Bitcoin will increase. Now the price of Bitcoin is $ 9500, hopefully the next year the price of beta will be $ 15,000. So don't be too late to invest now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because the bitcoin is still it will reach 25k usd so if I will invest it will not be all too late for investing. If you want short time profit or long time profit bitcoin is the right way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
The question: Is I'm late to reply your question?  Grin Grin
at this time is the best time to buy or invest Bitcoin.
look the price of Bitcoin in November and compare with Bitcoin price now.
I think you never ask:  is late to buy bitcoin now?  Cheesy Cheesy
So now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and I hope we can a big profit in next month.  Wink Wink
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

The day you posted this topic is not the best time to buy bitcoin because of the high prize but this time is the best time to buy bitcoin its because the value is 8.5k mark and hoping that will reached the 7k mark and i will bought some bitcoin too.
Activity: 42
March 09, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
I think personally is not too late to invest in bitcoin and not a few also people people want to join bitcoin at this time
Activity: 2
March 09, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
I think it's not yet too late Smiley
Activity: 2
March 09, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
I think is not yet too late.
Activity: 336
March 09, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

No you're not late because you can still earn here in bitcoin whenever you want to start to work on it. I suggest to you that if you buy a bitcoin or you're going to invest wait when the price of it get low do that you can buy it on a low price and sell it on a high price.
Activity: 448
March 09, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
Of course not, no word too late to invest in bitcoin,Indeed the current price of 1 BTC is very expensive but the bitcoin didn't stop for a rise.
you will get the profits that doubled the next few years if you invest now.

Yes it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin bitcoin because the it's price continue to rise. And that's what everybody is expecting. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get rich quick scheme.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 07:12:13 AM
Of course not, no word too late to invest in bitcoin,Indeed the current price of 1 BTC is very expensive but the bitcoin didn't stop for a rise.
you will get the profits that doubled the next few years if you invest now.
Activity: 98
March 09, 2018, 07:11:52 AM
Yes, I think it's too late to invest in bitcoins. We missed the good time to buy bitcoins at a low price. But I think it's still possible to buy bitcoins, and the price of bitcoins is still going up, and we can still get a lot of revenue.
Activity: 221
March 09, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
I do not think it's too late. Bitcoin is fluctuating in nature, and when its value goes down, it's the right time to invest. But who can determine when bitcoin will go up and down? Immediately you invest and hopefully get a big profit.
Activity: 148
March 09, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
there is no word for late in invest bitcoin, you are able to invest anytime but I suggest that you learn more about the market. It is important that you need to know when is the right time to enter the market.
No, it's not too late. In investment you can never say it's too early or it's too late. As long as you have a bigger capital for your in vestment. Anytime is a good time for you to invest in one thing that you are sure that your money will be coming back. In investing you need to risk your money in order you to earn money. If you want to invest in one thing you need to have a research and check their plan or project in that things.
Activity: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Late it does not happen. Better late than never!
Activity: 21
March 09, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

No, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin can still continue to grow and the future will be more popular. Invest now for future profits.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 05:46:41 AM
People were asking the same question when Bitcoin was $500.
Some used to say that $500 Bitcoin was a bubble!
You are not too late at all.

For me its not to late to invest a bitcoin because bitcoin is develop a new currency and theres many investors to invest a bitcoin because a good pricing.for me by investing a bitcoin is not to late because every day you have a chance to invest and we know also bitcoin is a moving pricing sometimes high sometimes low so that its good pricing and theres no late to invest.
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Never be late if you try to learn  Kiss Tongue Kiss Tongue
Activity: 74
Merit: 38
March 09, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
People were asking the same question when Bitcoin was $500.
Some used to say that $500 Bitcoin was a bubble!
You are not too late at all.
Pages:
Jump to: