Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 13. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
I think, if you can invest in bitcoin at any time, then it is good. However, when Bitcoin's price drops, it can be much more beneficial to buy bitcoin. Currently bitcoin prices have decreased very much, so now you can expect much better if you can invest in bitcoin.
No its not late to invest on bitcoin .you invest in bitcoin at any time. You gain profit whenever you invest into bitcoin it is source of income for everyone but before investing you should get proper information about bitcoin and also check market to know the price of bitcoin
Activity: 3
February 27, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
Never too late to invest in bitcoin but I would also pay attention to other cryptos.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
Yes, I think so. Buy time has n't been finished. You can now invest. but what ever you do please study in market properly.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
February 27, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

Bitcoin price is it at it's all time low of 10,000$. Soon in a couple of weeks the price will start to climb rapidly maybe even hit 25,000 in matter of days when the climb begins. Thus I believe now is the right time to invest.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 27, 2018, 11:12:10 AM
I think, if you can invest in bitcoin at any time, then it is good. However, when Bitcoin's price drops, it can be much more beneficial to buy bitcoin. Currently bitcoin prices have decreased very much, so now you can expect much better if you can invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Of course it is not late. You are just on time. But in my opinion it is better just wait for the end of correction (learn about crypto and bitcoin) and buy it below 7K.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 26, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
First of all you are not late but before investing in bitcoin do some research for knowledge of bitcoin price fluctuation then invest your money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 6
February 26, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
lateness is only in regards to what you are looking to do with it. You can start with a small amount of bitcoin and day trade your way up to larger amounts. But like any fluctuating market you need to pay close attention to where you purchased the amount and decide if its a long term hold or a short term. You'll never be too late to join the world of BTC. Just have to be patient and don't panic over any dip.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoins. If you want to, you can invest in bitcoin at any time, and I don't think it's a very high price, but in the future it will be $100,000, and you can still get a lot of money in your investment.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
Don't let go of this kind of opportunity. Ijust joined bitcoin few months ago.. I think its not too late for me to enjoy what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is still in trend so entering this industry will open you to a world full of opportunity. It wont be that late unless bitcoin will disappear and leave us woth nothing. But still there are so many option to invest your money. Since bitcoin value is continuously increasing, it proves how much profitable to invest in it.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
No you are not too late.You are early in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
If you want to invest now, it depends on the current price of bitcoin. But it is not too late when it comes to investing when you think it is a good decision but you must plan a good strategies, have patience, and work hard on studying bitcoin system to get a great amount of profit in the near future.

Thinking you're too late may be passing up on a lotnof opportunities dude. Take advatange of the january dip if you want to get in. If bitcoin recovers from this and goes on to ride the bull, this low price may not come again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.
January 23, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
No, you are not late. But it is better to invest in alt coins now.
Activity: 231
January 23, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
If you want to invest now, it depends on the current price of bitcoin. But it is not too late when it comes to investing when you think it is a good decision but you must plan a good strategies, have patience, and work hard on studying bitcoin system to get a great amount of profit in the near future.
Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
In terms of bitcoin not really, we still have time to profit from it, but bitcoin is definitelt a bubble, crypto currencies are not.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
Its not too late to invest in bitcoin. In investing in bitcoin is a good decision you did in your life. Because you earn high profitable income that makes you rich and successful.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
if you are a bitcoin holder,don't you think that you are too late for investing.just do bitcoin always,earn more and you have to think positive always and just bare in your mind that "better late than never".
Activity: 33
January 23, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

If you think it is too late, an important thing to consider is that most of the larger players including: hedge funds, CME, investment banks, pension funds, asset managers, have not even started investing in the Crypto market. Just imagine what will happen when they start coming in.

Activity: 157
January 23, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
there is no late to start, but not in the time like this, maybe soon the price is good to doin some invest
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin. In this times we see that bitcoin becomes more and more popular. In the forums and the news we see that it is making noise.So meaning it becoe more trending thats why many people are become curious and want to be engaged.
Pages:
Jump to: