Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon and Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
November 11, 2017, 05:22:15 AM
Do you think Amazon will accept bitcoin (in this year or next future )?
If it would happen in the future for me it is a good thing to have particularly to transaction. Amazon application or any other type of site that offers buy and sell could be a big factor for having a faster and reliable way of transaction and bitcoin in the form of crypto-currency and having the capability to be a currency of the future could help people to have transaction in the way of buying and selling thing on different sites with the used of Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 04:53:01 AM
hope huge markets accept bitcoins there  will make selling goods easy .

not think amazon may accept bitcoin but if this happen will price will rise 2,000$ in one day
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
November 11, 2017, 04:49:04 AM
This thread is discussed a lot of time. A lot of rumours and speculation have been there about amazon accepting bitcoin but still they are not accepting it directly as there are no official announcements in the annual meetings as well but there are websites which accept BTC from you and gives the same amount of coupon to shop on amazon and there is hope that amazon will soon adopt btc as mode of payment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 11, 2017, 04:24:04 AM
There is still a lot of speculation going on and we really do not know yet amazon plans until they come out themselves to reveal their plans regarding the digital currency. So, for now, we cannot really say, but in the future, oh yeah! I really foresee not just amazon but even more big merchants stepping into the show to see how they can utilize the currency for payment means. Just time!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
November 10, 2017, 11:28:00 AM
For being a known onlinr marketplace it will be a hard decision.
The risk is there and it is not a small one.
There are many people now who are holding bitcoin and if ever they accept it, it could also lead to a big loss that might be harder to recover.
Just think about how we lose money just by holding bitcoin, whenever it goes down we are already in pain. What else for a larger scale.
I think amazon should try accepting bitcoin since the risk is greater in the buyer's side and not on merchants because the transactions in irreversible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:18:35 AM
I think we will see mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency within e-commerce within the next 5 years. Will it be Bitcoin? Possibly not unless the the cost per transaction is reduced
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:01:28 AM
not think but it will be great day for bitcoin and this will support price and many new user will join to bitcoin world
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
November 10, 2017, 09:04:02 AM
I think time will come amazon will accept bitcoin as a payment for our purchases especially when they realize that holding bitcoin can be a good investment. The popularity of bitcoin will also a reason why amazon may accept bitcoin since the future is about different technology I'd like to believe we are very near to a digital economy
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 08:55:10 AM
I've read some rumurs like that, but i dont think they will accept it. Before they accept bitcoin, it will first undergone many process. And if they accept it would be great for us. But let see if they will gonna accept it or not.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
November 10, 2017, 08:41:16 AM
Although all the news about the acceptance of bitcoin by amazon are just rumors and there isn't any official statement released related to this till now but it is expected that they will accept in near future. As with time the world is realizing the importance of crytos, people are much attracted toward this money due its unique characteristics, they find it more convenient and safe way, so as more people joining the community amazon need to allow the purchases with bitcoin to facilitate these type of users.
Activity: 132
November 10, 2017, 08:40:14 AM
I'm very optimistic that this really could be happen.
The support of a company of that size, with focus on internet and technology could be a game changer for bitcoin.

This will be a very big step for bitcoin. The scale of the use of crypto currency will increase significantly. Then the whole world will talk about bitcoin. I hope that this will happen
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 10, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
I'm very optimistic that this really could be happen.
The support of a company of that size, with focus on internet and technology could be a game changer for bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 10, 2017, 08:30:36 AM
For being a known onlinr marketplace it will be a hard decision.
The risk is there and it is not a small one.
There are many people now who are holding bitcoin and if ever they accept it, it could also lead to a big loss that might be harder to recover.
Just think about how we lose money just by holding bitcoin, whenever it goes down we are already in pain. What else for a larger scale.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:21:19 AM
Amazon and Bitcoin could very well happen it is just a decision they have to take and so it totally depends on the type of people making the choice. They can accept BTC and get a lot of people paying that way, even though there is Purse.io that offers you discounts on Amazon if you buy with BTC, because it's such a big name. But they'll need to decide whether they want people taxing them.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:19:58 AM
This hi caused the fact that Amazon registered the domain for allegedly bitcoin operations Grin Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
November 10, 2017, 07:48:26 AM
I have never order anything from amazon  Undecided
So I don't care will it start tp receive BTC ot not  Cool
Activity: 318
November 10, 2017, 07:46:28 AM
Maybe everything is under preparation for Bitcoin approval next year. That's a good sign that there is a growing rumor that Amazon accepts Bitcoin, which could make Bitcoin more popular and more widely known.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 10, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
No doubt all companies are getting interested in BTC, this will affect everyone to hold bitcoin. the impact of BTC prices increasingly expensive, as demand is increasing.
It's not too late to buy BTC at the moment and start saving it or trading. not too late
Amazon is creating an example for other that this coin has a lot of potential to give so use it and that’s why many other companies and online stores are thinking to adopt this coin because this coin is totally game changer and it is revenue generator coin so adopting this coin will give a lot of benefits and this will welcome the international client this coin will expand business as well so amazon is doing good so far.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
November 07, 2017, 02:11:20 PM
Right now it is mere a rumor.

Unless Amazon declares itself, I won't be believing anything even if they are buying crypto related domains or partnering with some crypto companies. But if Amazon starts accepting Bitcoin, then that move will bring a huge number of investors towards Bitcoin as Amazon is the biggest player in online retail market and a brand like Amazon when trust something, then that becomes trustworthy among masses. Moreover, Amazon accepting Bitcoin will also help in increasing the utility of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 01:44:49 PM
It seems to me that Amazon would not be the first in making payment of the bitcoin. It seems to me that the top managers of the company are not oriented in the modern world. They use the topic of bitcoin for self-promotion. This allows them to be free in the top of the news. It seems to me that a little time will pass and people will stop paying attention to the news. This niche will be filled by someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: