Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 27. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 630
Dev offline since 01 September ((

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...

Not yet. Wink

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.
We expect that audit will last another 3-4 weeks"

P.S. Also here is some recent news from company - roadmap is coming soon.
http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/
Activity: 701

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Dumps on c-cex. Price under 1000 sat...

And buy walls are fortifying at around 500 SATO...

If this new team wont pay dividends soon, price might get under 500...
Capitalisation is 2 - 3 BTC (buy orders on all exchanges) price can be under 50 sats easily.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
If I dump, the price will be 0.

nahh Smiley what do you do the next
go to 0 or will be rise
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Activity: 268
love is first
If I dump, the price will be 0.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

And buy walls are fortifying at around 500 SATO...

If this new team wont pay dividends soon, price might get under 500...
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

Not yet.
Should be available tomorrow or on Monday.

So we will see the worth of the word on Monday...

Okay. on monday. will be there delay again?
Too much promise with keyword "tomorrow" or "soon", which ends in the delay word

Not yet.

So we will see the worth of the word on Monday...
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
requiring them to appear in a court of law is no waste of time - that in itself is a worthwhile outcome even if no money is recovered - they must understand that they cannot operate this way without any consequence - - - some people will simply not put up with this...

>>> they should not make commitments they simply cannot meet

>>> if they say they will do XYZ by a specific date =======> then they should do XYZ by that specific date

>>> if they cannot pay dividends, then they simply SHOULD NOT DECLARE dividends

These are really very simple concepts and very basic principles...

If they declare dividends to be paid on a date and then they don't pay dividends as declared, then that is FRAUD

I am not afraid to say that word, because that is what it is: FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

They have until Friday until I take action - - - I will not be selling any shares at all, AND I will look into getting them to answer in a court of law and pursuing this to full extent of law, even if cost to me is more than ten times what i paid for the ambercoins - - - that is my right

ummm ... none of your 3 >>> points are illegal as far as I can tell.
If that is the basis of you total claim, no court will entertain your 'frivolous suit'.

good luck

If AMBER never intended to pay these dividends even though they promised them to shareholders, that is fraud and it is illegal.  This is the kind of thing that would be "discovered" during the legal process.

Thats where a problem creeps into the logic.
AmberTrade was just purchased by another (as yet unidentified) Entity. All claims and actions (ie payouts) were made by the previous ownership. As far as I have seen, the new owners have stayed very quiet, possibly only making 1 'statement of intentions' about AmberCoin. I don't believe a court would hold any company to a initial 'statement of intentions'.

(P.S: No, I don't believe AmberCoinDev 'speaks' in any official capacity  for the company.)
Activity: 268
love is first
@AmberCoinDev,
Did Amber Trade LTD pay you a monthly salary?
Activity: 630
Q2 payouts should have been done today but I can say for sure that it will not come today.
I hope that delay will not last long.

As far as I know delay caused by audit that should has been finished already but is still in progress.
I will keep everybody informed once any news is available.

P.S. Shareholders who has sent btc address for Q1 SHOULDN'T send it again if it has not changed.

Any updates, DEV?

Not yet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Q2 payouts should have been done today but I can say for sure that it will not come today.
I hope that delay will not last long.

As far as I know delay caused by audit that should has been finished already but is still in progress.
I will keep everybody informed once any news is available.

P.S. Shareholders who has sent btc address for Q1 SHOULDN'T send it again if it has not changed.

Any updates, DEV?
Activity: 239
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 139
Amber-Trade status is dormant in UK registry.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09246220
It means that it doesn't operate in UK, just in register there, owns shared office and some little things more which are required to be in UK registry.

This is good known setup - main holding company is registered to UK, US, Luxembourgh or Switzerland to gain trust, get investments and to make major agreements. And real working businesses/companies, owned by holding company, are registered to local countries where businesses are due. Local companies can be registered through one or more tax-free "holding" or "management" company too.
In Eastern-Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Central-East, Africa this model may be sometimes the only way to escape unstable governments, fast changing laws etc (to rescue company/shareholders money and avoid robbery by (local) "law" and "lawyers"). ADD: Don't take this sentence personally. Was China in deep shit and were in Western-Europe only assholes. Everything changes with time and we can not be quilty for others have done.

And it means that no one can steal the money which is needed to run the business with profit. Not any lawyer ("seems easy money - big company"), not any shareholder ("lets eat and drink tomorrow today"). Every significant lawsuit ends with just changing the company. I am 85% sure @ this moment the money is needed to run the business, to fix shit made previously. Many things production/mining companies make, are just for self-defense. It includes defense of shareholders for themself.

And I am deeply disappointed that there is no communication from Amber-Trade side.
Say "Before the end of audit there is nothing. The audit ends in September." Everyone understands.
Say "We can not manage "litrovyi" "Nemiroff" and "Bulbash" from miner's neighbors... help!" Everyone understands and there are people within shareholders, who may help.
Pages:
Jump to: