Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 34. (Read 407544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Somebody bought a lot  Shocked  rich list https://www.blockexperts.com/amber#
I am not quite sure who you are refering to but as Amber is shares, the company own 51% which they need in order to control the company. In addition they also hold a large amount of unsold Amber.

Maybe you can look number three in that list....

the top few wallets in most coins are the exchanges.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
I am not quite sure who you are refering to but as Amber is shares, the company own 51% which they need in order to control the company. In addition they also hold a large amount of unsold Amber.

Maybe you can look number three in that list....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
lol, over 100k Amber were dumped...

and picked up  Wink (well most likely someone dumped because they saw the buy order)
Activity: 701
lol, over 100k Amber were dumped...
bitcoin price falling down, and amber as well follow

Of course, because there is almost no interest from dev. He doesn't have time to answer the community's question.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
bitcoin price falling down, and amber as well follow
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
meh pos rewards on amber took a big hit randomly... i used to get 1 coin per stake a day and now its down to .2 coins per stake a day. wonder why the silent pos change when new company took over

Silent pos change lol? It's clearly written in the code, and from what I can tell you of all people should know that. I went to github and copy pasta'd this from the main.h file

const int64_t POS_REWARD_YEAR1 = 0.07 * COIN; // Mandatory update (Hard fork) to change year 1 PoS reward
static const int64_t POS_REWARD_YEAR2 = 0.02 * COIN; // Year 2 reward
static const int64_t POS_REWARD_YEAR3 = 0.01 * COIN; // Year 3 reward
static const int64_t POS_REWARD_YEAR7 = 0.005 * COIN; // Year 4 -> 8 reward
static const int64_t POS_REWARD_YEAR_STD = 0.0025 * COIN; // Year 8 -> onwards

static const int MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH = 129600;
static const int REWARD_UPDATE_BLOCK = 116000;
static const int REWARD_UPDATE_BLOCK_V2 = 590000;

static const int64_t BLOCK_HEIGHT_END_YEAR1 = 1051200; // year 1 end estimated block height
static const int64_t BLOCK_HEIGHT_END_YEAR2 = 2102400; // year 2 end estimated block height
static const int64_t BLOCK_HEIGHT_END_YEAR3 = 3153600; // year 3 end estimated block height
static const int64_t BLOCK_HEIGHT_END_YEAR7 = 7358400; // year 7 end estimated block height

Block 1051200 occurred on May 29, thus pos went from 7% to 2%. Almost a year + 10 days since pos staking started.
Activity: 703
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

meh pos rewards on amber took a big hit randomly... i used to get 1 coin per stake a day and now its down to .2 coins per stake a day. wonder why the silent pos change when new company took over
Activity: 345
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.
Activity: 268
love is first
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.

@DEV, July is ending; when the shareholders will have the opportunity to see this report?

More then that in my part of the world July Has ended , it is indeed business as usual and dev just doesn't care to keep us updated.
Also the 38k paid out u don't know how many of those holdings are real and how many of those where just the company moving coins around wallets that they just "bought" themselves.
Remember the "vote" to get paid in amber awhile back pretty much everyone in the thread voted for btc and somehow the vote still came out for Amber Maybe because they just control some of the top wallets themselves.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Hello World, Korean Hangul Translation here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15688063 Smiley Smiley
Regards for Amber community
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Business as usual. Thou good to see some folks got something out of it for Q1.

a case of beer, the smartest investment ive made-pissing away my own profits so that no one else can doit for me  Wink
Activity: 263
Business as usual. Thou good to see some folks got something out of it for Q1.
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.

@DEV, July is ending; when the shareholders will have the opportunity to see this report?
Activity: 239
Any comments, @DEV?

did you expect another excuse from this worthless coin's dev ?
Activity: 658
It looks like another important point is being missed here.

Main changes, beside the new payouts schedule, will concern priority to higher capitalisation (higher shares value) rather than higher short-term profit (dividends).

I read that as the company saying that you will get lower dividend payout in the future.

Raising the share value could compensate for this but raising the market value of the coin at this point will be very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: