Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 10. (Read 26066 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
23000 satoshi's for a share in Exchange , is really cheap .

If you do the figures then you will see how quickly you will have a 100% ROI .  Shocked

There is always someone on Discord that can answer your questions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You try to maintain and with full confidence, it seems to be an interesting event if things can be realized properly.
Hopefully, your efforts succeed in developing AMDEX that is feasible to continue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Can I get address of XMAS on AMDEX for the bounty receiving address?
Or there is only option with wallet downloadable from github (link inside the application form)?

No, you need to download the wallet. You can send it to the exchange yourself on the 15th when we open. Bounty payments are done before that.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Can I get address of XMAS on AMDEX for the bounty receiving address?
Or there is only option with wallet downloadable from github (link inside the application form)?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Hmm, oh, as long as the total supply is ~350k AMDEX, it could be more of in terms of BTC?

Correct, prices are in Bitcoin...
copper member
Activity: 138
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
What is the token price?

Tokenprice is 0.00027. Since BTC fell significantly its a great buy if your all fiat, and even if your all-crypto its still a good deal as it is one of the few cryptos with an actual business model behind it.

I guess you speak in terms of USD (0.00027$)?

What?   

Maybe do some math first lol..

Hmm, oh, as long as the total supply is ~350k AMDEX, it could be more of in terms of BTC?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
What is the token price?

Tokenprice is 0.00027. Since BTC fell significantly its a great buy if your all fiat, and even if your all-crypto its still a good deal as it is one of the few cryptos with an actual business model behind it.

What?   

Maybe do some math first lol..
copper member
What is the token price?

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
What is the token price?

It's even better!

0.00023 per AMDEX actually
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What is the token price?

copper member
What is the token price?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Thanks! Welcome to the club!

You can join discord if you have questions you want to ask me directly..

Definately the best way to get all the latest on this project .
Join us , no one there bites  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
The platform is already created and ready for launch on the 15th Wink

I'm the main developer and founder of the project. We don't have pictures and names of 30+ fake team members here in this thread. If you're looking for a "team", join our discord and meet our fantastic share holders!
I can not join the bounty due to my rank.
Anyway, best wishes for Amsterdex Shares and its launch next weeks.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1544.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1524.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/

Thank you!
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1544.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1524.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks! Welcome to the club!

You can join discord if you have questions you want to ask me directly..
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
I want know your dev team, but if you are only you, this is fine. Could you share a your LinkedIn profile with community?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't even have a linkedin.. Same for facebook or whatever. I absoluty dislike social media platforms. Must be because I have two kids who posts all kinds of crap on there lol.. I only have a twitter account for crypto related business, nothing more, nothing less...

I will introduce myself at some point though, since there are community meetings coming up in a couple of months.. I can't really attend there with a mask on right?  Cheesy
I've been working on this project for a long time now.. It all goes back to Chipcoin which I took over when the original developer left.. I've been at it ever since, with a lot of loyal project supporters.. If you are hesitant to join because you don't know who I am, read through some history, and then make a decision.. 

Cheers,
Banzai

Nice to read. I saw that, you had participated in many project. I saw pioneershares have been rembranded into AmsterDex. Some users said that you are scammer, because you are asking only for new and new investment, I saw this in Tradepioneer threat. Your project sounds very promising if it is not scam of course. You are Legendary here, and I guess you will not destroy your reputation for some btc. I will invest in AmsterDex and i hope i will be not disappointed. I ask for social media account to verify your identify, but its fine, if you want to keep your privacy.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I want know your dev team, but if you are only you, this is fine. Could you share a your LinkedIn profile with community?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't even have a linkedin.. Same for facebook or whatever. I absoluty dislike social media platforms. Must be because I have two kids who posts all kinds of crap on there lol.. I only have a twitter account for crypto related business, nothing more, nothing less...

I will introduce myself at some point though, since there are community meetings coming up in a couple of months.. I can't really attend there with a mask on right?  Cheesy
I've been working on this project for a long time now.. It all goes back to Chipcoin which I took over when the original developer left.. I've been at it ever since, with a lot of loyal project supporters.. If you are hesitant to join because you don't know who I am, read through some history, and then make a decision.. 

Cheers,
Banzai
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
I can't find information about Amsterdex dev team. Do you plan to create DEX in future?  

The platform is already created and ready for launch on the 15th Wink

I'm the main developer and founder of the project. We don't have pictures and names of 30+ fake team members here in this thread. If you're looking for a "team", join our discord and meet our fantastic share holders!

Pages:
Jump to: