Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 5. (Read 26066 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
at first I was confused when following the gift that Amsterdex coins would get but after my understanding and reading it turned out it was an XMAS coin, will it be swapped later? maybe someone can explain
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
in their platform said that they do not require ID verify, this is done because it respects the privacy of users, this will greatly facilitate the user, given the multiple platforms through a long and difficult process. This will be very good.

The main thing that there was no problem with the regulators. They love to stop the whole process from going right. But users should definitely like it as it seems to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
in their platform said that they do not require ID verify, this is done because it respects the privacy of users, this will greatly facilitate the user, given the multiple platforms through a long and difficult process. This will be very good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Final hours for the ICO!  Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Beta trading at Amsterdex. Everything works smooth. Check this video https://d.tube/#!/v/coinsvision/rsrkmuj7 Thank you!

Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Beta trading at Amsterdex. Everything works smooth. Check this video https://d.tube/#!/v/coinsvision/rsrkmuj7 Thank you!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Today is the last day of our ICO. This is the final public share sale. If you did not get any shares yet, there is still some time left! Wink
Activity: 107
Pretty smooth so far, I'll test it more extensive in a few hours.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Just started testing .

Works like a charm and looks really neat .

Great work.

Yes Smiley

Things are looking really good..

I have not spotted any errors yet  Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Just started testing .

Works like a charm and looks really neat .

Great work.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
patiently waiting

Go ahead, and start testing  Smiley

If some of you dont have balance yet, please join discord, and send me a PM!
https://discord.gg/Yk4hQw8

Only investors (new or old) are allowed in the BETA test.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Hello guys,
I want to share with you my article about Amsterdex. https://www.coinmedicate.com/amsterdex-profit-share-exchange/
Thank you!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I can only pray for the success of the project you are handling Mr. Banzai.

Maybe you also know that investors from Korea have unlimited finances, many of the tokens and Exchange that are successful on the Cryptocurrency market.
My question is, will Amsterdex or have conducted a Bazaar in Korea?

Regards
doedz

We don't have any plans to open a branch office in Korea.. We're pretty happy with our current location Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
PIO holders welcome this positive change..

And most have been swapped already.. Strong community here  Smiley
I can only pray for the success of the project you are handling Mr. Banzai.

Maybe you also know that investors from Korea have unlimited finances, many of the tokens and Exchange that are successful on the Cryptocurrency market.
My question is, will Amsterdex or have conducted a Bazaar in Korea?

Regards
doedz
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I'm doing some finishing up work before we go ahead with the BETA testing.. Your "fake" balance for test trading, should be in your accounts within 24-48 hours or so... I need to make some workarounds since the ICO is extended
Activity: 107
Plus the supply is quite low <349500 (unswapped PIO will be unswappable and the non-sold Amdex will be burned)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Have you read any specifications of the project at all?

We have a blockreward of 0.2 AMDEX... And about 500 new blocks per day... Making that 100 new shares per day...  = 36500 new shares per year... So what dump? The supply of shares can never become "too high" ......  

My bad, seems I didn't read it properly. Thanks for clearing up, seems like coins generation are low and will prevent too many supply on the market for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
accessed the public api yesterday, easy to handle. hopefully the private api will be as easy.

and of course it will be more interesting when beta test trading starts  Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
PIO holders welcome this positive change..

And most have been swapped already.. Strong community here  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: