Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 8. (Read 26066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Btw, the sale is doing great! More than 30% sold, never believe this is happening without those paid media shiller, especially in this bear market  Grin

Just our luck right? Bitcoin stable for months, we have our round B, and bitcoin goes down... lol..

Even so, we still have some good support in this bad times!

Still a bit more than 3 days left...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
New explorer is looking and working great, all the necessary informations at hand. Receiving my 0.2 Amdex stakes. Glad I have invested.

Can I have the link for the explorer (I didn't install AMDEX wallet)?
Looking to see it by myself in real time.

Silly me, didn't look at the OP first. It looks really nice, the UI is catchy.
Btw, the sale is doing great! More than 30% sold, never believe this is happening without those paid media shiller, especially in this bear market  Grin

@raetsch there's a new sig dude, try it Cheesy

thx, read about it, but forgot to change it, done Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I was still working on some things, thats why I didnt post it yet..

https://chain.amsterdex.com/
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
That looks nice. I'll probably grab some AMDEX if I had money Cheesy
Nice development Banzai, a good thing in this crazy bear market.
That trading volume is just a simulation, right? Because if I understand correctly the exchange is still not active.

I did some massive test trades the last couple of days. This "shares" page in the explorer grabs data from both the exchange and the explorer databases, and makes the calculations.. But this volume, is not real, it's from demo trading..  Wink

But it gives a good overview of the possibilities in the long term, and that's what it's all about..
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
New explorer is looking and working great, all the necessary informations at hand. Receiving my 0.2 Amdex stakes. Glad I have invested.

Can I have the link for the explorer (I didn't install AMDEX wallet)?
Looking to see it by myself in real time.

Silly me, didn't look at the OP first. It looks really nice, the UI is catchy.

@raetsch there's a new sig dude, try it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
looks really good.

i would suggest to show the actual amdex price that is used for the actual calculation (i know, it is easy to divide the "fee to shares" through the sharholders fee, but...)

more i would say, the weekly volume is shown, so it should be possible to calculate, how many amdex have to be bought. there could be an info, from where to where amdex coins would be bought.

example:

actual prize 23k sat
100 amdex must be bought to pay shareholders
the 100th amdex is bought for 50k sat.

so the amdex value to be shown for this round should be 23k to 50k. so users can see why the paid shares is not a linear function.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Getting close to Block 6000 now . Only a few hours left till the real staking begins .

Yes, 0.2 AMDEX per block!

I'm going to do some finishing touches on the new explorer tomorrow, and it's good to go.. I've added a "shares" page with share payment estimations.

It's not 100% accurate yet (working on that), but it gives you a good idea what to expect for the week Smiley

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
New explorer will be released tonight! Smiley

Thanks!

I wasnt quitte ready yet, but some of you already spotted the link in the wallet I guess Cheesy... Oh well.. Enjoy.. I will make some more changes tonight.. (api page, urls to click on etc)
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
next week, after I got my payments (or at least check day passed) of my current campaign, I will join the Amsterdex campaign.
Best wishes for all, the project, the team, and the community.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Only 5 days left to join the ICO B!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
As over 80% is swapped, is the deadline of swapping also at the end of the ICO?

The round A swap ends a bit later.. I can't expect all round A holders to swap in 2 weeks...

The round A swap ends on December 31st, 15:00 CET.

If you have not swapped by then, your round A coins are useless, and can't be swapped anymore. All unswapped coins are being send to a burn address.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
"Bingo "

We have hit block 6000

The start of the 0.2 AMDEX stake reward.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This sounds like an excellent opportunity to buy in early .

Is it ok to join discord without already being a shareholder ?

Of course . Feel free to join and ask questions . We will try and help wherever we can Smiley

Thank you
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Less than 6 days remaining to get your shares!

The new explorer will be released later this weekend..  Smiley

Of course . Feel free to join and ask questions . We will try and help wherever we can Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

And to think that the 7 day volume you have up there , could so easily be daily volume after a short period.

Pages:
Jump to: