Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 6. (Read 26066 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Soon I will celebrate for the AMSTERDEX HODL, because the AMSTERDEX value is quite expensive for the new coins that are launched around 23000 satoshi. Wooow!

There are only ~350000 coins..

We're actually selling below the average PIO marketcap atm.. Lots of room for growth if you ask me... Even more if you compare it with PIO prices from the past, when there wasnt even a working platform yet..  Wink

350,000 coins from Amsterdex and the price is around 23,000 Satoshi, I think Amsterdex will rise in price again due to very little coin supply.
Sorry for my missed info, what is PIO? PIO is a coin or token or what?

In the past, this project was known as Pioneershares.. We've had the round A ICO when we we're still Pioneershares (PIO).. But since we've rebranded to AMDEX when it was time for ICO B , all PIO holders need to swap to the new core as well..  Wink
Oh My God!
A policy that is difficult for all development teams from PioneerShares (PIO) to accept, but if this is the best choice for the advancement of PioneerShares (PIO), it is inevitable that they must change their vision and mission to become Amsterdex (AMDEX).
In my place if I change "something" I have to party while making Chicken Barbeque with neighbors. LOL

Regards
doedz
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Soon I will celebrate for the AMSTERDEX HODL, because the AMSTERDEX value is quite expensive for the new coins that are launched around 23000 satoshi. Wooow!

We're actually selling below the average PIO marketcap atm.. Lots of room for growth if you ask me... Even more if you compare it with PIO prices from the past, when there wasnt even a working platform yet..  Wink

350,000 coins from Amsterdex and the price is around 23,000 Satoshi, I think Amsterdex will rise in price again due to very little coin supply.

In the past, this project was known as Pioneershares.. We've had the round A ICO when we we're still Pioneershares (PIO).. But since we've rebranded to AMDEX when it was time for ICO B , all PIO holders need to swap to the new core as well..  Wink

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Amsterdex is going to have bright future, simple to use with most important trading tools at hand. Not to mention that Amdex staking gives you small percentage income extra.

Yes.. 2019 is going to be our year!

I've added an orderbook chart to the platform.. We we're missing that one!

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Amsterdex is going to have bright future, simple to use with most important trading tools at hand. Not to mention that Amdex staking gives you small percentage income extra.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I am looking forward to the next step of the round, the design is very good and the setup is also new.
So can you please explain how we can exchange pio to amdex?

Sign up on the website.. Login, and go to the "swap" page... (located in the main head menu)
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I am looking forward to the next step of the round, the design is very good and the setup is also new.
So can you please explain how we can exchange pio to amdex?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
So, 5 days to go. Will we reach the target or not? Cheesy
Btw, because we use on-going PoS, this technically means that AMDEX supply will be infinite right? Correct me if I'm wrong because that's what it seems to me. If that's the case, how will we prevent the dump of AMDEX when the supply is way too high compared to the demand?

Have you read any specifications of the project at all?

We have a blockreward of 0.2 AMDEX... And about 500 new blocks per day... Making that 100 new shares per day...  = 36500 new shares per year... So what dump? The supply of shares can never become "too high" ......  

Again, we're not a "coin"..... We're a business using a blockchain to distribute profit shares...

And we don't have a target.. Targets we're already met during ICO round A.. We hope to sell a minimum of 50% in round B, if not, so be it..
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
So, 5 days to go. Will we reach the target or not? Cheesy
Btw, because we use on-going PoS, this technically means that AMDEX supply will be infinite right? Correct me if I'm wrong because that's what it seems to me. If that's the case, how will we prevent the dump of AMDEX when the supply is way too high compared to the demand?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It is a good opportunity to get some stakes of exchange when it is very very cheap.   Grin

Exactly right , and with such a low supply they will pay for themselves in no time.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
It is a good opportunity to get some stakes of exchange when it is very very cheap.   Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Sorry, Mr. BanzaiBTC for my mistake asking about Bounty in this thread.

-> https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=amdex

I tried to look at the Amsterdex website and saw quite a lot of coins in circulation.
But why is the AMDEX volume coin still 0?
And for the AMDEX price, what is the rate in Satoshi (Bitcoin)?

Because we're not open yet.. All the volume you see now is from test trades..

We open on the 15th!
Ahhha 15 December?

The price of AMDEX is 23000 satoshi for the ICO
When the exchange launches the price will depend on on supply and demand , as with everything else Smiley
If the conversation from my friend is held, I should also continue to monitor the progress of the AMSTERDEX Exchange. yuhuuu!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Form filled out and delivered...

Any more info ... we have discord etc....or you can contact me.

Thanks.. I will take a closer look!

When the exchange launches the price will depend on on supply and demand , as with everything else Smiley

Correct.. It's a free market!
Activity: 231

I tried to look at the Amsterdex website and saw quite a lot of coins in circulation.
[/quote]

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
do you have coin listings

Just wanted to know how you list a coin on the exchange

Our coin is on 1 exchange and does about 15BTC volume per day in a bear market

Looking for another ....you could take some of the market share from CB

cheers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform?usp=send_form

Fill this form for coin listing request.

Correct.. Please fill out that form and we'll take a look Smiley

Form filled out and delivered...

Any more info ... we have discord etc....or you can contact me.
Activity: 532
I will follow this project, because I believe that it will become one of the best in the future. Continue good work. I wish the project to become the most successful
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Because we're not open yet.. All the volume you see now is from test trades..

We open on the 15th!
Morning Mr. Banzai

XMAS coin made by the Dutch BanzaiBTC is still a bounty every Christmas to XMAS coin every day to Christmas (November - December). It's been bounty twice between 2017 and 2018.

2017 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmaschristmascointwitter-campaign20-xmas-per-tweetmerry-xmas-2504512
2018 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-amsterdex-exchange-campaigns-get-your-christmascoins-here-5069438

Isn't that right Mr. Banzai?

Will 2019 have Bounty or Give Away again from XMAS Coin?

Regards
doedz

Probably yes... But this is the Amsterdex thread... Please keep Xmas related questions in the Xmas or bounty thread... Thank you..  Wink

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
A bunch of people suggested I should scale down the layout a bit to make it fit in one screen as much as possible.. Others don't wanted to change anything... I think I've found a way to satisfy both a bit.. Feedback is appreciated..  Wink

I will make the changes on the public trading page tomorrow..

Final trading interface:

Night theme

Day Theme
Pages:
Jump to: