Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 7. (Read 26066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
A bunch of people suggested I should scale down the layout a bit to make it fit in one screen as much as possible.. Others don't wanted to change anything... I think I've found a way to satisfy both a bit.. Feedback is appreciated..  Wink

I will make the changes on the public trading page tomorrow..

Final trading interface:

Night theme

Day Theme
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
do you have coin listings

Just wanted to know how you list a coin on the exchange

Our coin is on 1 exchange and does about 15BTC volume per day in a bear market

Looking for another ....you could take some of the market share from CB

cheers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform?usp=send_form

Fill this form for coin listing request.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
do you have coin listings

Just wanted to know how you list a coin on the exchange

Our coin is on 1 exchange and does about 15BTC volume per day in a bear market

Looking for another ....you could take some of the market share from CB

cheers
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Morning Mr. Banzai

XMAS coin made by the Dutch BanzaiBTC is still a bounty every Christmas to XMAS coin every day to Christmas (November - December). It's been bounty twice between 2017 and 2018.

2017 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmaschristmascointwitter-campaign20-xmas-per-tweetmerry-xmas-2504512
2018 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-amsterdex-exchange-campaigns-get-your-christmascoins-here-5069438

Isn't that right Mr. Banzai?

Will 2019 have Bounty or Give Away again from XMAS Coin?

Regards
doedz

Probably yes... But this is the Amsterdex thread... Please keep Xmas related questions in the Xmas or bounty thread... Thank you..  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Morning Mr. Banzai

XMAS coin made by the Dutch BanzaiBTC is still a bounty every Christmas to XMAS coin every day to Christmas (November - December). It's been bounty twice between 2017 and 2018.

2017 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmaschristmascointwitter-campaign20-xmas-per-tweetmerry-xmas-2504512
2018 --- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-amsterdex-exchange-campaigns-get-your-christmascoins-here-5069438

Isn't that right Mr. Banzai?

Will 2019 have Bounty or Give Away again from XMAS Coin?

Regards
doedz
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I've made quite a few more changes on the layout.. We'll go into maintenance for a couple of hours tomorrow.. I need to change a few more things than I anticipated when I started  Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I've announced it management in discord earlier today.. We're going to extend the ICO by 1 week.. Nothing will change, except the unsold coins are destroyed a week later. The demo date and launch date are still set! The reason for the extension is the current market development. When we launched round B, bitcoin went down and down and down... Not a good time to start a fundraiser.. We hope to sell out a minimum of 50%.. If we don't reach that target by next week.. so be it, but at least we've tried to get the best out of this last round, with the promotional campaigns in mind that are coming up in in the future.. We hope everyone understands why we've made this decision.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Less than 14 Hours to go , considering unsold coins will get burned , the last minute rush will be something to watch.

Oh man this urge to buy more, screw it: early christmas present for me lol.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Less than 14 Hours to go , considering unsold coins will get burned , the last minute rush will be something to watch.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Really love the night theme. As most of the time I use my laptop to trade, I don't have any problem with the current interface actually. But it is possible to apply technical analysis and stuff on the chart? Last time I checked I don't see any option to do that (or probably missed it).

I need to implement that.. Not sure if that's possible though with our current chart set.. (highstock charts)

We might need to switch to another chart set, but that's for later.. We have a beta testing period coming up first..

I always preferred the night them for some reason Smiley
But layout does look nice

Same here.. I also prefer the Night theme myself...  Smiley

I always preferred the night them for some reason Smiley
But layout does look nice
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Really love the night theme. As most of the time I use my laptop to trade, I don't have any problem with the current interface actually. But it is possible to apply technical analysis and stuff on the chart? Last time I checked I don't see any option to do that (or probably missed it).
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
As the swap is ending at the end of the year, does this mean that the burn of the unswapped/unsold amdex also happens at that date?
Yes, all unswapped coins are going to be burned. Thus the supply will be bit lower.

Correct! The final swap date is the 31st of December 17:00 CET

There's no place left for PIO in 2019.. I know some might find it hard to part with their PIO ( Cheesy ), but it's worth it..!!
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
As the swap is ending at the end of the year, does this mean that the burn of the unswapped/unsold amdex also happens at that date?
Yes, all unswapped coins are going to be burned. Thus the supply will be bit lower. 1 day and 13hrs left for Ico round B.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
All the things are coming together . Nice Work banzai

Less than 48 hours till end of ICO . Final push happening.

Edit :  Quick question if the BTC payment hasn't cleared before ICO ends, will you still allow it ?

When it comes to confirmations, the actual tx time is what counts..
Explorer API back online: https://chain.amsterdex.com/api

All the things are coming together . Nice Work banzai

Less than 48 hours till end of ICO . Final push happening.

Edit :  Quick question if the BTC payment hasn't cleared before ICO ends, will you still allow it ?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Haha, we need luck to survive in this bear market Cheesy
What we need is to keep building a product. Good luck for you Banzai, hopefully Amsterdex will run flawlessly on 15th December.

I have 100% faith in the end product..

The community is also starting to grow in discord.. 2019 will be our year.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Just our luck right? Bitcoin stable for months, we have our round B, and bitcoin goes down... lol..

Even so, we still have some good support in this bad times!

Still a bit more than 3 days left...  Wink

Haha, we need luck to survive in this bear market Cheesy
What we need is to keep building a product. Good luck for you Banzai, hopefully Amsterdex will run flawlessly on 15th December.
Pages:
Jump to: