Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 9. (Read 26066 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
That looks nice. I'll probably grab some AMDEX if I had money Cheesy
Nice development Banzai, a good thing in this crazy bear market.
That trading volume is just a simulation, right? Because if I understand correctly the exchange is still not active.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Getting close to Block 6000 now . Only a few hours left till the real staking begins .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
next week, after I got my payments (or at least check day passed) of my current campaign, I will join the Amsterdex campaign.
Best wishes for all, the project, the team, and the community.

Thanks for the support!

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
As over 80% is swapped, is the deadline of swapping also at the end of the ICO?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
That's good to know that by buying AMDEX coins we can have a say on coin listings .

Great way to get people holding AMDEX involved . Nothing like this exists out there ( with 60% fees earnings as well )

Yes, of course, AMDEX is one of the proven project that gives money for the long term. It must always be remembered that AMDEX does the real and sure benefit to all.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
I already bought some tokens. It seems like a good project with huge potential. I'm waiting for Amsterdex's launch!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
A lot of detail in there Banzai . Looks really nice
Well done .

Thanks!

Blockpioneers explorers are fine, but I wanted something fresh... Something fitting the project  Smiley
A lot of detail in there Banzai . Looks really nice
Well done .
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
New explorer is almost ready.

Looking great!

We have live data updates as well now. Pretty nice..  Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
New explorer is almost ready.

Some screenshots:

Obviously, richlist nr1 is the ICO wallet.

That's good to know that by buying AMDEX coins we can have a say on coin listings .

Great way to get people holding AMDEX involved . Nothing like this exists out there ( with 60% fees earnings as well )

Although we work with a cryptocurrency and blockchain protocol for shares, we're like any other business where a majority of shareholders is needed to make important decisions.

And all this with only an email address for ID Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Although we work with a cryptocurrency and blockchain protocol for shares, we're like any other business where a majority of shareholders is needed to make important decisions.

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hello Mr. legendary Banzai,
how are you today?

I have little input for Amsterdex that can be compared with ICO FinanceX.
FinanceX developed cryptocurrency with Fiat from various countries. Does Amsterdex want to do the same thing?
(have fair Exchange from Fiat Netherlands, Germany, Belgium etc.)

FinanceX: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-icofinancex-the-next-generation-exchangefiat-support-4891389
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
What are the requirements for being listed? Didn't want to spam you by filling in the form with absolute nonsense in order to figure this out.

Most important guidelines:

- No erc20 tokens (unless it's a really good project)
- Good community
- Minimum chain age of 2 months
- No big premines (ICO is different)
- A majority of our team and shareholders must agree on listing
- Blockchain explorer
- Official website
- Public source code
What are the requirements for being listed? Didn't want to spam you by filling in the form with absolute nonsense in order to figure this out.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
There is still plenty of time left to step in and join the shareholder club  Wink

Yes . it is the missed opportunities that hurt the most Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Every investment one does now counts later much more. I am still investing and trying to grow my personal share amount. Especially in these crazy drop times. Each share one gets is the one others are missing.
Pages:
Jump to: