Pages:
Author

Topic: American journalist James Foley reportedly beheaded by ISIS - page 5. (Read 11939 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How many examples do we need before we declare war on jihadists and determine to wipe them out for good? It's long overdue for liberals to call the savages what they are: "terrorists".  Unleash our fury. 
Activity: 378
This is the jay-vee team obama isn't worried about? Now they are making demands on the US with threats for more beheadings if obama doesn't do as they say?  Someone remind me why what happens in iraq has no bearing on the US and pulling out all our troops was the right thing to do? Foley was captured in Libya, moved to Syria and now he's been executed by isis in iraq, somehow I think our foreign policy in the ME hasn't exactly created peace or allies.
Why, yes, I believe it is.  It's only a matter of time before the attacks on soft targets start here....our southern border is wide open.  When the terror begins, you can blame it on one man....Barack Hussein Obama.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It's so bad there now, Iraqi Kurd commanders are claiming ISIS jihadists are worse than Saddam:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/20/islamic-state-jihadists-are-worse-than-saddam-iraqi-kurd-commander-says/

"It is an emotive assertion for a member of Iraq’s Kurdish community, which was targeted in a genocidal campaign in the 1980s by executed dictator Saddam Hussein’s regime that killed tens of thousands of people".

Can't exactly blame Obama for all the carnage there, still waiting for Bush to find Saddam's WMD's.... Roll Eyes

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
This is the jay-vee team obama isn't worried about? Now they are making demands on the US with threats for more beheadings if obama doesn't do as they say?  Someone remind me why what happens in iraq has no bearing on the US and pulling out all our troops was the right thing to do? Foley was captured in Libya, moved to Syria and now he's been executed by isis in iraq, somehow I think our foreign policy in the ME hasn't exactly created peace or allies.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Activity: 378
While these animals hack off the heads of American citizens, our president is enjoying his vacation, thinking "yea, we are doing a good job over there" bombing a few.  Send in the dang Marines and end these people.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.

At least 400 "British" jihadist have been identified by the secret service until now. Most of them are second generation Britons. So the IS guy can be British.

Yes, I know there are many British radical Muslims/members of IS that are doing shit like this, the reason I thought it was weird was that the victim was American, and the video was intended as "a message to America". So it seemed odd to me that a Briton was in it. But I guess the perpetrator's original nationality is irrelevant really.

Muslim is down right evil killing innocent civilians and reporters.

And using their own people in Gaza as human shield.

We have to remember that it's only a tiny majority of Muslims that have these ideologies, most Muslims would condemn such horrific actions. In the same way (although less extreme), we shouldn't look at groups like the Westboro Baptist Church and then say "Christians are all evil bigots".
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Activity: 338
They keep the people of Gaza in an open air concentration camp

And the Muslim world keeps its women as slaves in their own home.

Only if you're an idiot and believe all the propoganda you read. Sure, some parts of the world Muslims may be more restrictive towards women, but this isnt shared by all the 'Muslim world' and doesnt just happen with Islam but all other cultures and faiths across the planet. I know plenty of Muslim's who have regular marriages and have the same rights as everyone else.
Activity: 338

Except they're not doing that. Israel is evil and killing innocent people because they're sending bombs into a densely populated area that they are mostly responsible for creating. They keep the people of Gaza in an open air concentration camp and then throw bombs at it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Except they're using TNT and not guns.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
America is repeating its mistakes. the US should just let ISIS do what ever it wants,messing with them will only bring more problems.

This is what ISIS wants. The US can not afford staying away when those blokes are massacring ethnic and religious minorities. Especially not after flaunting for decades as the defender of mankind. Not to mention that they are largely responsible for the ongoing turmoil as they destabilized/destroyed the secular governments in the region.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
America is repeating its mistakes. the US should just let ISIS do what ever it wants,messing with them will only bring more problems.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Obama must be happy now because he funded and trained this barbarians.

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?

Everyone blames the US for almost all wars/conflicts..

I think its fucking retarded and its because they cant see the whole picture.

ISIS should be taken down.. I think arming the kurds is maybe not a good idea since it can hit back..
The kurds could start a new conflict with Turkey..

I think that the US should request more air crafts from other nations to help with the strategic bombing.

Probably because they are to blame for a lot of wars/conflicts. I don't think you can see the whole picture here. What's the difference between ISIS beheading people and American's dropping bombs on civilians then just saying "whoops we were trying to get the bad guys"? There isn't one. They're both terrorists just with different techniques.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I feel sick and in my opinion this is a legitimate video and I am not happy about it.
If James Foley was still alive that would be better but it does scare me that there are extremist elements in that country and well funded.
That said I think there are issues over there that need addressing but this is never the solution.

It does make me war hungry though want to shoot missiles on their asses and do covert ops to rescue him, by him I mean the other hostage at the end of the video.
legendary

ISIS should be taken down.. I think arming the kurds is maybe not a good idea since it can hit back..

I think that the US should request more air crafts from other nations to help with the strategic bombing.

Yep, kurds can be the next chapter. Now they will have lots of modern military hardware, tons of money (oil concession to Lukoil etc) and they are practically independent now. It will be difficult to persuade them to join Baghdad again, and it will be even more difficult to persuade them to don't support kurds in Turkey.
Actually an independent Kurdistan would be the right thing. They deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
of course its america's fault. why is so hard for some to understand that if you destroy secular regimes in the middle east there's a good chance islamic extremists will move in?
legendary
Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.

At least 400 "British" jihadist have been identified by the secret service until now. Most of them are second generation Britons. So the IS guy can be British.
Activity: 434
Obama must be happy now because he funded and trained this barbarians.

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?

while it's not 100% americans, they have a big role in all of it though. but watoshi was claiming that obama trained them, and there doesn't seem to be evidence for that. i don't like obama either, but i don't blame him for shit that is actually not his fault.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Fuck it..

One solution.. Clean them out for good..

Send in the US troops, and any other nation that wants to help and check under every single rock. Get all the bastards to one place and let them get tortured. Fucking terrorists does not deserve any better.
Or give them 1 knife to let them execute one of their own like they apparently enjoy doing.
Pages:
Jump to: