Pages:
Author

Topic: American journalist James Foley reportedly beheaded by ISIS - page 6. (Read 11939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Obama must be happy now because he funded and trained this barbarians.

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?

Everyone blames the US for almost all wars/conflicts..

I think its fucking retarded and its because they cant see the whole picture.

ISIS should be taken down.. I think arming the kurds is maybe not a good idea since it can hit back..
The kurds could start a new conflict with Turkey..

I think that the US should request more air crafts from other nations to help with the strategic bombing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sad sad times we live in. The world is taking on an increasingly troubled and dystopian feel.
RIP James
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Remember, this is what true democracy looks like...
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Yeah that's pretty fucked up, if real (probably real, but couldn't see the actual beheading, was edited out)

Few points: Why was the journalist condemning America? Maybe to avoid torture? Also I thought the executioner had a distinctly British accent? Weird.

He is most likely reading off a card or something. They have so many mock executions that he probably doesn't even think he was going to be killed. If he doesn't say those things, they will probably torture like you said.

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Yeah that's pretty fucked up, if real (probably real, but couldn't see the actual beheading, was edited out)

Few points: Why was the journalist condemning America? Maybe to avoid torture? Also I thought the executioner had a distinctly British accent? Weird.

why is he saying that shit? because he's scared and they have guns pointed at him. he probably had a .1% chance of hope on living, and condemning america was worth it.

Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Fucking animals

why is he saying that shit? because he's scared and they have guns pointed at him. he probably had a .1% chance of hope on living, and condemning america was worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

not only are they barbaric dogs, but they're so deluded by their religion that they think provoking america while trying to contain certain regions in the middle east is a good idea.

fuck.. i just saw the video, that shit is fucking chilling.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I'm sure there's some sort of rush or ranking that goes along w/ being a war photo-journalist and this fate is always possible. I'm not the man for that job. There's nothing left to say, we knew these guys were crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: