Pages:
Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 9. (Read 303994 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

I see the transfer to havelock finished weeks ago, but still don't see anything on my havelock account, is that normal?

I don't totally understand this thing...

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
So anybody got their balance back from amhash.com? If so - please share your experience. I contacted that [email protected] and he told me to write to Asicminer support [email protected] for that. I wrote them but no response and days are passing. It seems that they decided to steal our past dividends (balance) also.

So that means for people who haven't cashed out their prior gains at all, they effectively lost all their investment? Jeez... this is getting better by the minute...

No. Those that did not convert their shares still have the right to pursue legal action for all the funds owed + late interest + lost revenue.
Those that converted will only get the 0.00033BTC/share or whatever it was. Even if friedcat comes back and everything is reinstated, those that converted have no right to anything except the compensation.

We still have to see whether that 'trade' on Havelock works, actually. I think AM really is looking for every straw they can grab. Offering a product and not fulfilling it is even more questionable (i.e. illegal) than not following through on promises for an unregulated stock (AM1)
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
So anybody got their balance back from amhash.com? If so - please share your experience. I contacted that [email protected] and he told me to write to Asicminer support [email protected] for that. I wrote them but no response and days are passing. It seems that they decided to steal our past dividends (balance) also.

So that means for people who haven't cashed out their prior gains at all, they effectively lost all their investment? Jeez... this is getting better by the minute...

No. Those that did not convert their shares still have the right to pursue legal action for all the funds owed + late interest + lost revenue.
Those that converted will only get the 0.00033BTC/share or whatever it was. Even if friedcat comes back and everything is reinstated, those that converted have no right to anything except the compensation.

well lets hope the pirates let him go as someone had mentioned, hope they dont break fingers or do any harm to where he cant restore everything back to normal, lets all wish a safe return cause i dont want no 0.00033 btc per share when i paid alot more  Shocked

nope i have not got anything am still in limbo but i only had really small amount left inthere at the current bitcoin price is like $35- $38, so i am not going to go all postal over it. I will let you know if something changes though
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

i have the same experience! worte everybody, also HavelockInvestment. Yes looks like from Amhash it is all gone, lucky me i have 50% of all the hashrate in Havelock since some months so maybe i can get a bit BTC back  Roll Eyes
Trust me!

Merit: 250
Activity: 859
Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed
Can not believe that this shitty business even sold some hardware miners as some people claim on this forum...

Ah memories, yep they never did get around to building a website AM that is
All of the miners would be sold through other retailers or boards

So that's it ?
Still no news and this sh*** offer ?

Yep only the shitty offer, or legal action
And why not both?
Trust me!
So that's it ?

How can you talk about money when friedcat is being tortured by Mongolian pirates in a government sausage factory?

This reminds me of what jdany said a couple of weeks or months ago: Don't tell anyone what we're into here. It would immediately get you a ticket to the closed ward. Seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed
Can not believe that this shitty business even sold some hardware miners as some people claim on this forum...

Ah memories, yep they never did get around to building a website AM that is
All of the miners would be sold through other retailers or boards

So that's it ?

Yep only the shitty offer, or legal action
Activity: 280
So that's it ?

How can you talk about money when friedcat is being tortured by Mongolian pirates in a government sausage factory?
Activity: 532
So that's it ?

Just do what you are told and wait
legendary
Activity: 1364
So that's it ?
Activity: 729
It's been covered in this thread, stop being lazy and go back and read what has happened.
How do I get balance from amhash.com? They state that I have to contact Asicminer, because they gave our balances to them... How do I contact them? Why is this even needed - they can just send all balances to specified withdrawal addresses. A bit funny I should say - handing money to the same ones that stole our money... So it's like - here you are plz take these money also so you could steal them as well.
Anyway, is that Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed

yeah i would like to know the answer to this as well, i have some bitcoin with amhash i would like to get out. I hope i can get it but i am not going to flip out if i cant. I only had like 0.13 bitcoin left inthere as i had taken out alot of my bitcoin about 3.5 months ago because i needed the bitcoin for something else.
How do I get balance from amhash.com? They state that I have to contact Asicminer, because they gave our balances to them... How do I contact them? Why is this even needed - they can just send all balances to specified withdrawal addresses. A bit funny I should say - handing money to the same ones that stole our money... So it's like - here you are plz take these money also so you could steal them as well.
Anyway, is that Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed
Contrary to popular belief among some of you more naive cryptonoobs, wasting boatloads of money on legal fees will only increase your losses.

Every time a scam collapses we see the same thing. Those who invested too much to lose form a group to sue the scammers, and every single time they come up empty handed.

I've seen dozens of scams collapse and I still have yet to see a single person recover anything through legal means after wasting thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours working through the legal system, but I'm sure this time will be different right?

Just file a report with the proper authorities and move on with your life.

ok
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Contrary to popular belief among some of you more naive cryptonoobs, wasting boatloads of money on legal fees will only increase your losses.

Every time a scam collapses we see the same thing. Those who invested too much to lose form a group to sue the scammers, and every single time they come up empty handed.

I've seen dozens of scams collapse and I still have yet to see a single person recover anything through legal means after wasting thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours working through the legal system, but I'm sure this time will be different right?

Just file a report with the proper authorities and move on with your life.
BTW.... it's so quiet re friedcat's whereabouts. I think one would expect the family freaking out and some police searches, investigation, cross examination of his business partners etc.  

Maybe it's happening... but nobody talks about it here.. As for legal action it is definitely a must, but I think the leadership for that should fall on people that invested a lot of money. I am not even talking about 100 BTC or something, but let's say 15 BTC and up. Smaller investors like me would follow you and assist as we could. A scam is a scam and it doesn't matter if it was ponzi or not (and I think it was at least partly a ponzi also). The excuses are ridiculous, can not happen in real life even being insanely stupid, not ment for western public etc = obviously planned though poorly. We should everything to get our money back or at least to put an attempt at jailing them and making under government attention.
Pages:
Jump to: