Pages:
Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 4. (Read 303994 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

UNITED AMHASH VICTIMS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

Most investors converted their Amhash1 shares to the AMHash Liquidation contract, and got their last dividends paid today (April 28, 2015).
We are happy that the investors got some of their investments back.
But won't be satisfied and fall for such bribing attempt of AsicMiner (Bitquan).

We have contacted Bitquan at the end of March, 2015, via their email addresses to inform them about our legal pursuit and
gave them a last opportunity to come out with a more acceptable solution, and we got no reply from them ever since.

For us it is time to resume our legal pursuit now.

We will patiently do out best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.
We'll announce about concrete improvements on the case here, or start a new tread if this tread gets locked.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Please message me if you can provide any helpful information about FriedCat, Fan Dawei (David Fan), Bitquan.

AirWolf or flame1012, is one of you in charge of this exciting project?  Wink Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Was this our last dividend from the liquidation fund?

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

Most investors converted their Amhash1 shares to the AMHash Liquidation contract, and got their last dividends paid today (April 28, 2015).
But won't be satisfied and fall for such bribing attempt of AsicMiner (Bitquan).

We have contacted Bitquan at the end of March, 2015, via their email addresses to inform them about our legal pursuit and
gave them a last opportunity to come out with a more acceptable solution, and we got no reply from them ever since.

We will patiently do out best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.
We'll announce about concrete improvements on the case here, or start a new tread if this tread gets locked.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Please message me if you can provide any helpful information about FriedCat, Fan Dawei (David Fan), Bitquan.

wow please keep us updated with any new information as you get it, i am sure alot of people will be interested in this develepment as it unfolds and what is being done for the people

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?
hello firecat, just send back the money to your investors! don't you see that they are going nuts here!

lol that is a understatement, i think people are going more than nuts, but i agree with you even a 50% refund would be good to me and i am sure alot of people will agree
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

We will patiently do our best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Was it? Ok, let's go sue the shit out of them now Wink
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hello firecat, just send back the money to your investors! don't you see that they are going nuts here!
Activity: 700
Meh, we knew their strange emails around when their miners got stolen were... strange but just thought it was their way of doing business. We should have put two and two together with the things they were asking us to do.

A scammer calling out another scammer.  I guess that the whole world just went full circle.

The circle of life, in the scammer sense
I must admit it was sort of interesting to see that name/user come back even if briefly
Meh, we knew their strange emails around when their miners got stolen were... strange but just thought it was their way of doing business. We should have put two and two together with the things they were asking us to do.

Since, you are back Hashie, where are our frostcoins?! I somehow feel it's unfair that I can't use them, maybe you could spend them on a Let go song special edition dedicated to AM/AMHash.

lol oh good lord no please dont encourage them to do another frozen or special edition frozen " let it go"" song the first one was played on there for long enough to cause nightmares   Cry

A scammer calling out another scammer.  I guess that the whole world just went full circle.

lol i about fell out of my chair when i seen who finally decided to pop in after all this time and say something about another company. I must say i never expected to see that name again  Shocked

Since, you are back Hashie, where are our frostcoins?! I somehow feel it's unfair that I can't use them, maybe you could spend them on a Let go song special edition dedicated to AM/AMHash.
AMHash, what about amhash.com balance that we got after Hashie collapse? Are you returning it? If not you are no better than him. I see you even took down login page. You tell us to ask AM, but AM simply ignores the question.
Activity: 424

you shall remain silence unless you pay back what you have stolen !!!!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 424
Last Dividend   ฿0.00006000 per unit on Apr 25th
Next Dividend   ฿0.00006000 per unit on Apr 25th

so the 3rd one today?

can anyone confirm this are they having multiple payouts in the same day for the same dividend?

i think it means one payment on 25th next meaning it is not paid yet and last as it is scheduled for today. When they pay it out it will change to next NA and last stays the same...

Last Dividend   ฿0.00006000 per unit on Apr 25th
Next Dividend   ฿0.00006000 per unit on Apr 25th

so the 3rd one today?

can anyone confirm this are they having multiple payouts in the same day for the same dividend?
Unfortunate what happened. I am glad to see that at least a partial refund is occuring. A lot of people lost a lot of money in other companies such as ltcgear, pbmining, and the tons of other ponzis that surfaced. Just a shame that this once reputable company went down.

When diversifying this was supposed to be a safe investment (well, safe in terms of what it means safe in crypto cloudmining) and the loss on this position is very severe in a lot of portfolios. If the risky investments won't cover it, it might even be the end for some...

like you said when people diversify it is normally a good thing that helps make risk minimal in most of the case, but like you mention if the whole company holding diversified portfolio goes down not a good thing
Pages:
Jump to: