Pages:
Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 7. (Read 303994 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Unbelievable!! I just received first "dividend" from AMHASHCL right to my havelock account (0.00006000BTC/unit) This is the first time I was compensated ever - I was scammed by minershare.net/pbmining.com/hashie.co... so I wasn't expecting that this liquidation fund is real. I feel so stupid now that I believed in cloud mining in general but at same time somehow happy that I didn't recommend this form of mining to my friends/family - I was aware of the risk. I didn't expect that more than half of Bitcoins I ever mined myself will be gone forever though. I'm smarter now - we learn by mistake. Do you guys still believe that some of current cloud mining services will be here 1-2 years from now and won't be "replaced" by new ponzis? Just curious..
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Got an email from Havelock with promise to pay more since they have found more btc.  Great news!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
Ooooh! News! Havelock/AMHASH have just send an email. So we're going to receive the funds over the next 2 weeks ( Tongue ) it seems. Oh and swapping is still available until April 30!

Quote from: AMHASH via Havelock
The swap from AMHASH to AMHASHCL was closed at 24:00, Feb 20 (Havelock Time).

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

AMHASH contract holders can still request swapping until April 30. However we will postpone the manual processing to May 1.
Trust me!
135 BTC left the address mentioned as the backup found for the amashlc repayment.... (1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA) something is moving.....

Let's hope the funds aren't moving 'in the wrong direction' Cheesy i.e. back to AM headquarters. But I don't think so - they wouldn't gain anything from doing that, they simply wouldn't fulfil their own settlement offer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
135 BTC left the address mentioned as the backup found for the amashlc repayment.... (1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA) something is moving.....
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Isnt it now the 20th and shouldnt we have gotten an update and started getting paid out for our AMHASHLC shares?

the first out of 5 dividends should be paid on Friday. 20th is the cut off date for transfers...

Looking at havelock there is only 300 TH/s which did not get converted from Amhash1 to Amhashlc.

We may safely say that most of the shares got transferred now the question will bitquan pay out?
Activity: 318
Isnt it now the 20th and shouldnt we have gotten an update and started getting paid out for our AMHASHLC shares?
Just go and take what is offered, I think they are doing this just to discourage legal action and will not give us anything else voluntarily. AMHashLC is all you get. I took my 25% with it and combined with what I got paid as dividends it might reach up to about 50% original investment on havelock. It's a pity that it seems they are going not to return balance from amhash.com though which I transferred from hashie someday. And I hope big investors will still go with legal action on them after this.
Trust me!
... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

I believe what I believe. There's no need to be offensive about it.

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...

If I held a really big sum in shares, I guess I'd go and transfer them. Especially if I was all-in AMHASH or something. I believe the chances of AM pulling through are rather slim at this moment, unfortunately Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...
Activity: 424

Does anyone know if the transfer is immediate? They have definitely left my amhash account but I seem to have nothing arrived or no funds in my havelock page. I pretty much opened this account just to transfer these shares so do not know my way around this site at all. Deadline looming ha. Either that or I really am being thick Smiley

Havelock guy validates transfers manually so it is not an instant one...
Activity: 168
"HOW TO SWAP YOUR AMHASH UNITS TO AMHASHLC UNITS:

Log into your Havelock Account and click on the xfr button to issue the units back to the issuer. By sending AMHash units back to the issuer your account will receive an equivalent amount of AMHashLC units in return. There is a potential time delay due to this process having to be performed manually."

Can anyone else find the XFR button the Havelock accounts page? I guess I am being really thick but can't find it anywhere.

After my request to transfer, it was accepted and is now at 0ghs. However nothing has shown in my Havelock accounts page and the elusive XFR button eludes me! Many thanks. Tom

I believe that in your account main page, where it shows your list of currently held units, there will be a small 'Xfr' link on the same line as the Fund and number of units you own.

Thanks for the quick reply, will try and find now and check back. Thanks again.

Portfolio
You don't have any funds in your portfolio

Does anyone know if the transfer is immediate? They have definitely left my amhash account but I seem to have nothing arrived or no funds in my havelock page. I pretty much opened this account just to transfer these shares so do not know my way around this site at all. Deadline looming ha. Either that or I really am being thick Smiley

Log into your Havelock Account and click on the xfr button to issue the units back to the issuer. By sending AMHash units back to the issuer your account will receive an equivalent amount of AMHashLC units in return. There is a potential time delay due to this process having to be performed manually."

Can anyone else find the XFR button the Havelock accounts page? I guess I am being really thick but can't find it anywhere.

After my request to transfer, it was accepted and is now at 0ghs. However nothing has shown in my Havelock accounts page and the elusive XFR button eludes me! Many thanks. Tom

I believe that in your account main page, where it shows your list of currently held units, there will be a small 'Xfr' link on the same line as the Fund and number of units you own.

Thanks for the quick reply, will try and find now and check back. Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1386

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Click "Account Overview" it's next to Buy|Sell button.

Activity: 798

-facepalm images-

Activity: 798
They are forcing you into it though...giving you no real choice. I am not sure how that works in China, but in the USA it would not fly. If it were me I would take the settlement then sue those scammers. If anything you can at least cause them a lot of problems if they were not paying tax or whatever China requires on it.

This is crypto, it would not pay off for almost nobody besides a few biggest holders. It sucks but I do not think people have any real option but to take it. The deadline expires in 2 days.

I rather not take it. The compensation is so minuscule, I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, and that it's worth more to not conver than to convert.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
They are forcing you into it though...giving you no real choice. I am not sure how that works in China, but in the USA it would not fly. If it were me I would take the settlement then sue those scammers. If anything you can at least cause them a lot of problems if they were not paying tax or whatever China requires on it.

This is crypto, it would not pay off for almost nobody besides a few biggest holders. It sucks but I do not think people have any real option but to take it. The deadline expires in 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Pages:
Jump to: