Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 100. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
November 27, 2016, 12:14:29 PM
Without volume the data is not significant.  Calling a trend or analysis on a lack of trading seems a shot in the dark.    Mostly I see people call out  volume events such Trump surprise election, then they call a trend on the difference from the last big event/volume

Hello sir.

I am a bit new to bitcoin and your knowledge about this surely is superior compared to mine. With your word, does that mean that upon the 15m+ bitcoin, if a team or an organization who holds a large portion, for example 1 percent of the entire btc, have alts to trade with, can affect the price of btc entirely? If yes, is there a regulation in-the-making to avoid this. If no, then I think its better for the majority.

There are no regulations which govern, punish or avoid collusion nor price manipulation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
November 23, 2016, 10:22:59 AM
Without volume the data is not significant.  Calling a trend or analysis on a lack of trading seems a shot in the dark.    Mostly I see people call out  volume events such Trump surprise election, then they call a trend on the difference from the last big event/volume

Hello sir.

I am a bit new to bitcoin and your knowledge about this surely is superior compared to mine. With your word, does that mean that upon the 15m+ bitcoin, if a team or an organization who holds a large portion, for example 1 percent of the entire btc, have alts to trade with, can affect the price of btc entirely? If yes, is there a regulation in-the-making to avoid this. If no, then I think its better for the majority.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
November 23, 2016, 09:51:51 AM
hey spammers, could you just stop bumping this thread? been over 6 pages of shitty freeloading now. thank you. ffs.

plz stop spamming. thx.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
November 23, 2016, 02:58:19 AM
hey spammers, could you just stop bumping this thread? been over 6 pages of shitty freeloading now. thank you. ffs.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
November 22, 2016, 03:39:59 PM
I dont know triangle prediction is still valid or not, byt we may shot "cup and handle" any time now.
The question is ,at what numbers ? that is why i ask for clarification.
ImI
legendary
ImI
legendary
November 22, 2016, 12:25:09 PM
According to MasterLuc this is where we stop and bleed off to approx 580 in early January.  He's been right so many times, if Bitcoin does this Ill be blown away.

Looks like this may be in the works?

nope.
ImI
legendary
November 22, 2016, 12:23:22 PM

What cup-and-handle? Afaik Luc's prediction was a big triangle well into 2017.
November 22, 2016, 12:07:15 PM
i'm a little confused.At what weekly close price, we can assume that cup and handle pattern is activated at different exchanges?

for example:

778$ Stamp?
 789$ Bitfinex?
 696 euro Kraken?
5180 yuan Huobi?

Are my numbers correct ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2016, 06:52:43 AM
transaction volume is now quite a lot. I think that the more demand factors make bitcoin price increases. while the effect trumpt not answer the rising price of bitcoin today. bitcoin price increase affects all things that exist in the world today.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 19, 2016, 10:07:35 PM
bitcoin price movements were fantastic. increase happened so fast. bitcoin increasingly demand a lot of people and also current bitcoin transaction volume demand is very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 19, 2016, 03:12:57 PM

Maybe this way my point is easier to understand.

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
November 19, 2016, 12:15:25 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 18, 2016, 11:23:07 AM
Actually, imo, triangle has never been valid. Triangles only correct, on low to no volume at all. They don't trend, which is what bitcoin's been doing lately, which is easy to see if you're looking at the volume profiles.
I wonder how this works because its only with volume confidence in the data is there.    Obviously if 1 sale occurs at 100 and 500 sales occur at 800 even if the low price was the most recent we can be fairly sure that 800 is still the most significant price.   Drawing the conclusions from the periods of lower volume would break from chart analysis Ive seen done previously

I honestly don't understand what you meant to say. Could you maybe rephrase?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
November 18, 2016, 08:27:59 AM
Actually, imo, triangle has never been valid. Triangles only correct, on low to no volume at all. They don't trend, which is what bitcoin's been doing lately, which is easy to see if you're looking at the volume profiles.
I wonder how this works because its only with volume confidence in the data is there.    Obviously if 1 sale occurs at 100 and 500 sales occur at 800 even if the low price was the most recent we can be fairly sure that 800 is still the most significant price.   Drawing the conclusions from the periods of lower volume would break from chart analysis Ive seen done previously
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
November 17, 2016, 07:30:29 PM

That's his username. Look at older TV charts from him. they all use PentarhUdi as the username.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
November 17, 2016, 04:25:12 AM
whats the price target for the break up to the moon?
Pages:
Jump to: