Author

Topic: Analysis - page 160. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Who's there?
August 25, 2015, 06:53:53 PM
If I am right and price will leave bearish market in 2012 style, then we will have one-two years more of sideways.
The halving is in less than a year. It should get us out of the sideways channel.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
August 25, 2015, 06:19:30 PM
Agree with Luc. We are probably entering the silent phase for a year or more. We have a lot of time for historical III, it can last from 4 to ... years.

What is the probability that there will be historical III ?

Historical III is almost certain. As long as there was II, then there'll be III and IV and V. Logically. This is EW.

Trouble is, figuring out whther we're in II, or IV, or A,B,C correction.

Not really. An impulse implies that after a II or B wave, that we will see another impulse. It is entirely possible -- assuming that masterluc's count is correct -- that the Historical I was actually an A wave, and that we will not see a Historical III but rather a C wave. It can be 5-3-5-3-5, but it can also be 5-3-5 / correction.

[/quote]

Historical III is almost certain. As long as there was II, then there'll be III and IV and V. Logically. This is EW.

[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
August 25, 2015, 05:48:51 PM
We need 5 years of sideway, 2 more halving. Then we can get the mother of all bubble Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 25, 2015, 05:47:28 PM
Agree with Luc. We are probably entering the silent phase for a year or more. We have a lot of time for historical III, it can last from 4 to ... years.

Not really. An impulse implies that after a II or B wave, that we will see another impulse. It is entirely possible -- assuming that masterluc's count is correct -- that the Historical I was actually an A wave, and that we will not see a Historical III but rather a C wave. It can be 5-3-5-3-5, but it can also be 5-3-5 / correction.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
August 25, 2015, 05:41:21 PM

Activity: 379
August 25, 2015, 05:40:15 PM
1.5 years of a silent phase range-bound between 200 - 300? I could live with that. I def do not have anywhere near a respectable number of coin so it would be nice to pick up some more during that time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
August 25, 2015, 05:38:00 PM

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
August 25, 2015, 05:27:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
August 25, 2015, 05:10:51 PM
I recognize Bitcoin as living creature, as superposition of all its intelligent participants.

Nice quote, I fully agree.
Might even put it in my signature.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
August 25, 2015, 03:52:30 PM
masterluc:

Do you assume the 152 bottom was C?

From 0 to 1150 bitcoin was an endless source of impulse waves and pretty nice ABC / wedge corrections. Sure, it wasn't easy to get the wave count correct but you could clearly recognize impulse waves everywhere at all scales. There was a reason you could call the top with some confidence.

After 1150 its just an ocean of corrective waves as far as i can see. If 152 was C it would be reasonable to expect that the corrective waves would be replaced by impulse waves. Look at the run up to 317, that is not a pretty sight.

And look at the recovery from the 198 low now, a rally like that should be a symphony of impulse waves that iterated nicely, but its not, its just corrective waves and zigzags.

What is your take on this?

5-3-5 flat correction since ATH looks good however. Since my suppositional C @152 there were strong impulses with rising volume. I recognize this as bulls awakening. But they are only woken up and started some bullish development. Bulls don't have enough power so far to quickly deal with post-bearish market shock.

So here is a battle now, a lot of bull and bear traps for thrend changing. I don't count it as it is too early to do this. I only see bullish awakening in its early stage.

Furthermore, I recognize Bitcoin as living creature, as superposition of all its intelligent participants. And it has a feature - it is a currency. And volatility for currency is bad. So after volatility this creature goes to calm. So after a bullish and bearish storm it tries to calm to allow itself to be a currency. To allow people for some time to buy and sell goods and services without looking back for volatility. Market does range lock - and here it is. $230-$250 for two years. Good? Absolutely.

These calm aspirations of bitcoin will rise with time, as it should be a currency. There will be decades of range lock in future during bitcoin times. Without regulation.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 02:55:12 PM
masterluc:

Do you assume the 152 bottom was C?

From 0 to 1150 bitcoin was an endless source of impulse waves and pretty nice ABC / wedge corrections. Sure, it wasn't easy to get the wave count correct but you could clearly recognize impulse waves everywhere at all scales. There was a reason you could call the top with some confidence.

After 1150 its just an ocean of corrective waves as far as i can see. If 152 was C it would be reasonable to expect that the corrective waves would be replaced by impulse waves. Look at the run up to 317, that is not a pretty sight.

And look at the recovery from the 198 low now, a rally like that should be a symphony of impulse waves that iterated nicely, but its not, its just corrective waves and zigzags.

What is your take on this?

Activity: 379
August 25, 2015, 01:10:11 PM
The current picture reminds me beginning of 2012

Current

The 2012 similar situation, first 1/3 of chart

If I am right and price will leave bearish market in 2012 style, then we will have one-two years more of sideways.

The bitcoin hype is over. This seems very reasonable and gives the crypto space the much needed time time to get its shit together. A stable market for the next 1.5 years could be very well the blind spot of most market participants.

1.5 years is enough to shake out just about all weak hands. Then what? A rally to 21k?
8up
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
August 25, 2015, 11:47:20 AM

Current

The bitcoin hype is over. This seems very reasonable and gives the crypto space the much needed time time to get its shit together. A stable market for the next 1.5 years could be very well the blind spot of most market participants.
legendary
August 25, 2015, 09:12:31 AM

Current

legendary
August 25, 2015, 09:02:03 AM
Need a time for this move to complete and see market reaction. I still stand on sideways 200-300 (weekly bb borders) range trading for a long time.

However this channel hint from bitfinex is not far exception

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
August 24, 2015, 06:26:13 PM

i guess 207 means resistance...

legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:07:39 PM
Yes. Here is 9 moves from top. It is completed 3-extended impulse. Bottom is somewhere here by time.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 24, 2015, 04:04:49 PM
Probably goes to 170.
Thanks for sharing.

Since "iron indicator" 200 weekly SMA is broken now, do you see a possibility for a mid-term uptrend at all?

It is not broken yet. I repeat, beware bear trap, daily adx at 65! Gold and euro rally! It may go down further and/or reverse sharply.

I presume you would consider it "broken" if the weekly candle closed below 200 weekly SMA?
legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:01:32 PM
Probably goes to 170.
Thanks for sharing.

Since "iron indicator" 200 weekly SMA is broken now, do you see a possibility for a mid-term uptrend at all?

It is not broken yet. I repeat, beware bear trap, daily adx at 65! Gold and euro rally! It may go down further and/or reverse sharply.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev
August 24, 2015, 02:26:24 PM
Probably goes to 170.
Thanks for sharing.

Jump to: