Author

Topic: Analysis - page 161. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 24, 2015, 02:25:03 PM
The log trend channel got updated ;-)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 24, 2015, 02:09:52 PM
LOL, I sell and the we go up again =)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
August 24, 2015, 01:39:27 PM
Probably goes to 170.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
August 24, 2015, 11:29:27 AM
Any thoughts on how the stock market crash might affect BTC price movement? Is it relevant?

Bitcoin shows delayed convergence with gold, watch gold
thx
legendary
August 24, 2015, 11:21:15 AM
Any thoughts on how the stock market crash might affect BTC price movement? Is it relevant?

Bitcoin shows delayed convergence with gold, watch gold
legendary
Activity: 1526
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
August 24, 2015, 11:18:50 AM
legendary
August 24, 2015, 11:18:26 AM
Yeah, daily adx 65 suggests bottom somewhere here (by time)
Activity: 509
Merit: 564
"In Us We Trust"
August 24, 2015, 11:14:37 AM
Strong support for S&P 500 at 1840. Bought a little coin here at 220.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
August 24, 2015, 07:11:27 AM
GOOD FOR YOU

Did you make any money? Go make some money.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
August 24, 2015, 07:10:58 AM
However

Look what i found  Grin Made this a while back

what are you trying to say, that you can draw a bull flag? lol
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
August 24, 2015, 07:04:56 AM
However

Look what i found  Grin Made this a while back

legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:28:22 AM
However

legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:05:19 AM
New low, probably this in act.

Be warned, strong divergence with ralliing dxy and gold, probably bear trap.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
August 24, 2015, 04:04:09 AM
IMO at this point technical analysis is not worth a damn until the blocksize issue is dealt with in a meaningful way. The path of least resistance will be down until that happens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 23, 2015, 11:36:14 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and say that this is whats going on:

image snipped

On the other hand, there are no quadruple bottoms.

Suggest sitting on sell button if it crosses the trend line downwards and on the leveraged buy if it breaks the tripple bottom pattern upwards.

image snipped

Now, the red note on the top chart is just an  FYI. I'm not trying to use that as an argument against a rise, just that it is valid.
http://www.authenticfx.com/candlestick-secrets.html

I agree, I just pointed out the most bullish case. But it is just as likely its a pennant and a continuation pattern, the volume supports this as well. If this is the case the price movement would likely take us back below the long trendline. The price would likely decline substantially. Its an interesting junction.
Nice change of tone, trollypop. Walmart is hiring in your area so there is a positive shift that you could pin your name on and make a nice living doing so. Smiley Best of luck to ya, tho. Iggy to your latest tho.

Check the join date and cower in shame Chef. A handful of posts, and yet more than you've ever contributed...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2015, 11:34:46 PM

image snipped

Suggest sitting on sell button if it crosses the trend line downwards and on the leveraged buy if it breaks the tripple bottom pattern upwards.

image snipped

Now, the red note on the top chart is just an  FYI. I'm not trying to use that as an argument against a rise, just that it is valid.

I agree, I just pointed out the most bullish case. But it is just as likely its a pennant and a continuation pattern, the volume supports this as well. If this is the case the price movement would likely take us back below the long trendline. The price would likely decline substantially. Its an interesting junction.
Nice change of tone, trollypop. Walmart is hiring in your area so there is a positive shift that you could pin your name on and make a nice living doing so. Smiley Best of luck to ya, tho.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 23, 2015, 10:33:20 PM

image snipped

image snipped

Now, the red note on the top chart is just an  FYI. I'm not trying to use that as an argument against a rise, just that it is valid.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
August 23, 2015, 09:08:26 PM

image snipped

legendary
August 23, 2015, 05:05:13 PM

[img]https://i.imgur.com/u7OMDeM.jpg[img]

V good charts. I'll be observing this. Also fits in with Master Lucs oversold territory, so either way, we could be in for a rise in price. How high, not sure. But rise all the same
legendary
August 23, 2015, 04:56:35 PM
ICYMI

[img]https://i.imgur.com/DwnwmkI.png?1[img]

Do you still believe in it ? and why ?

I just put it up here. I've said it here before that the fact that this chart exists and everyone can see what is 'about to happen' means it will most likely not play out in a similar fashion. it is much too obvious and this is information that is already priced in. I would be very very surprised if this pattern repeated itself.

I was watching Jeffrey Tucker speak at the Australian Bitcoin conference. very good talk btw. Anyway, he said price goes up, drops to half, then goes up again, repeatedly.

It is my opinion that this pattern is now stale, and might be time to ruffle some feathers and pull an unexpected pattern event that will catch many off guard. Falling to $125 might be a start

my 2 cents.

*edit

Also, ive seen many say price trend past 20 months has been slower than years before. partly due to more participants, infrastructure and financial products. Already, if you look at both charts, this should maybe account for twice or even 3ice the rate in 2012/2013. So perhaps a VERY long flat period, OR, some bumps along the way before X2 or X3 speed settles in.

**edit

i also have biases from MACRO stuff from Martin Armstrong's thread on global capital flows, private assets, gold etc. Basically, BTC will rise well with other asset classes in its category when major global markets start exhibiting weakness.

***edit

As well as a couple of EW analysts that i keenly follow.
Jump to: