Author

Topic: Analysis - page 177. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2015, 10:15:23 AM
I'm not trying to be rude.. but an hour spent searching for this information yourself would be much more valuable than any of us just giving you the answer.

When you find out something for yourself, you'Re actually learning something.. When you have the answer just given to you, you learn nothing.

You are not rude and I appreciate your advice.

But I'm really confused, no more.

I always say that Google is my friend and I barely ask about something which I can search for.

But when I feel confused, I don't want to be confused more.

Thank you.

About 15 pages back in the Critical Levels Elliot Wave thread is some good info for you. Check there.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
July 14, 2015, 10:07:23 AM
I'm not trying to be rude.. but an hour spent searching for this information yourself would be much more valuable than any of us just giving you the answer.

When you find out something for yourself, you'Re actually learning something.. When you have the answer just given to you, you learn nothing.

You are not rude and I appreciate your advice.

But I'm really confused, no more.

I always say that Google is my friend and I barely ask about something which I can search for.

But when I feel confused, I don't want to be confused more.

Thank you.
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
July 14, 2015, 09:53:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
July 14, 2015, 09:32:46 AM
Kindly people, I need your help in something I don't understand as I'm still a novice in understanding bitcoin.

Luc, has mentioned earlier about "Historical elliott wave number 3"

On breakout of current log downtrend I will consider this count to be activated (historical III running). You all know what means elliott wave number 3...

3 (Weekly sma20)
2 (Daily sma200)
1 (Log trendline)

... and lift off, Bitcoin the worlds first digital currency starts to its historical wave three to be in next comming years!

I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.

Historical III on the way. I waited it since 2011.

Why is "elliott wave number 3" is so important for you ? When we will witness it, in 7 - 10 years duration ?

And can it be calculated like SmoothCurves did here ?

The top of III can be calculated by 1200/2.5 * 150 * 1.68 or approximately $120,000

Please help me, as it seems I'm not welcomed through PM by both Luc and SmoothCurves.

Thank you.
Activity: 924
July 14, 2015, 09:00:05 AM
Support and resistance lines are literally the SAME thing.

You got caught stealing my work. Don't be mad.

Masterluc has a lot more credibility than you, who the hell do you think you are coming into this thread and accusing him of stealing your work? You're a nobody, get the fuck out of here.

He didnt even deny copying my chart.

You people are blind.

Go away. You are unwanted here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
July 14, 2015, 08:51:52 AM

Masterluc has a lot more credibility than you, who the hell do you think you are coming into this thread and accusing him of stealing your work? You're a nobody, get the fuck out of here.

He didnt even deny copying my chart.

You people are blind.
July 14, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
yes, ignore me when the dates are all there. just look at the dates to my chart, you can even see my twitter feed.

He clearly isnt any kind of expert, considering he doesn't even know what support/resistance is. I literally drew two trend lines, and 0 support/resistance ones.

I am one of only 5% of consistently profitable traders. Be mad.

lol, I've seen your EW skillz. I always thought you were more of a TV troll. No? Much to be desired then, that's for sure.
Trend lines ARE support/resistance lines. The top being resistance until guess what? Until it's passed. THEN it becomes support. Everything on a chart can be construed as S/R levels/lines. Every indicator, significant horizontal level, rising/declining trend line, etc... I mean Christ! You can't even draw a channel the proper way. In a rising market, the base line of the channel is the lower (supporting) trend line, THEN you make a parallel trend line using a 1st or 3rd wave or higher high. Do yourself a favor and go back to chart school at babypips. Then come talk to the adults, mkay pumpkin?

Honestly, I don't even know what chart luc supposedly copied, nor do I really give a fuck.

you are correct about the trend lines, but they still had nothing to do with whatever the fuck luc was talking about.

the channel is drawn correctly. it is parallel to the top of waves 1 and 3, and comes down to meet the lows of wave 1(roughly). the lines dont matter either way. it is the arrows on the chart that is the price prediction.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
July 14, 2015, 12:04:37 AM
Pics

This is definately a healthy activity

Good hourly support ma200

Of course, some resistance at yearly wvap

legendary
Activity: 1526
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
July 13, 2015, 11:51:00 PM
I'm so confused. So it's a bad thing if analysts agree? This is silly.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
July 13, 2015, 10:34:38 PM
yes, ignore me when the dates are all there. just look at the dates to my chart, you can even see my twitter feed.

He clearly isnt any kind of expert, considering he doesn't even know what support/resistance is. I literally drew two trend lines, and 0 support/resistance ones.

lol, I've seen your EW skillz. I always thought you were more of a TV troll. No? Much to be desired then, that's for sure.
Trend lines ARE support/resistance lines. The top being resistance until guess what? Until it's passed. THEN it becomes support. Everything on a chart can be construed as S/R levels/lines. Every indicator, significant horizontal level, rising/declining trend line, etc... I mean Christ! You can't even draw a channel the proper way. In a rising market, the base line of the channel is the lower (supporting) trend line, THEN you make a parallel trend line using a 1st or 3rd wave or higher high. Do yourself a favor and go back to chart school at babypips. Then come talk to the adults, mkay pumpkin?

Honestly, I don't even know what chart luc supposedly copied, nor do I really give a fuck.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
July 13, 2015, 10:13:21 PM
where price will going up or down because i confused and i see like danger alert price will go down again like a few weeks ago
July 13, 2015, 10:04:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
July 13, 2015, 05:59:34 PM
No, I was just curious what's going on in tradingview about me. I don't publish anything there. I just use it private when Sierra chart not in current environment.

I thought there is someone posting analysis from my nickname.

Sorry for the delay.  I've been out and about with my 4 year old son.  Took him to see Minions.

Nobody is posting your analysis at all on tradingview.com.  I've heard your name several times over the months on there and never considered asking a member there who you are until the last time I saw your name in the chat box.  They just said they respect you as a person and your analysis of the bitcoin market more than most.  So, I decided to ask them if you were on tradingview.com.  Instead, they gave me this link to bitcointalk.org to this forum.

This has been interesting starting from page one in this thread.  I've enjoyed what I've read thus far and I'm continuing to read to learn all I can about the concepts shared by you and others in this forum.

You just have some people who respect you and your opinion on trading view.  That's all I intended to convey.

Have a good day, Sir.

Cheers
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 03:21:17 PM
I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.

Historical III on the way. I waited it since 2011.

What should we expect price wise to be for the Historical III?

Quote from: masterluc
I expect bubble series in coming years. The first one starts now. First bubble target should be lower than ATH.

By the end of the bubble series, how high do you think bitcoin can go?

Thanks

The top of III can be calculated by 1200/2.5 * 150 * 1.68 or approximately $120,000
Activity: 504
July 13, 2015, 03:12:10 PM
No, I was just curious what's going on in tradingview about me. I don't publish anything there. I just use it private when Sierra chart not in current environment.

I thought there is someone posting analysis from my nickname.

Nothing like that. There was just some mention of your recent analysis (here on bitcointalk) in the Tradingview chat. Some traders there seem to have a lot of respect for your work.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 938
July 13, 2015, 03:01:20 PM
Luc. Short technical update?

Price rises, volume rises.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 02:59:28 PM

I think we should just ignore the post and keep discussing as if the post never exist. The poster just wanted to get some attention from Luc and us and we should not help him fulfill his intent.

Agreed. More weight should be placed on Luc's call that Historical Wave III is underway. No telling what the peak will be but $100k+ looks possible.
Activity: 167
July 13, 2015, 02:42:02 PM

I think we should just ignore the post and keep discussing as if the post never exist. The poster just wanted to get some attention from Luc and us and we should not help him fulfill his intent.
legendary
Activity: 1246
July 13, 2015, 02:22:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
July 13, 2015, 02:15:06 PM
You've got some balls coming into Luc's thread and claiming he stole your ideas lol. I think he has a bit more credibility than yourself.
Jump to: