Author

Topic: Analysis - page 176. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
July 15, 2015, 01:57:42 AM
Wow, here is a some sort of holy war about me.

Guys, I don't  have any communications with any professional traders and trading gamblers. I didn't studied at any financial lessons, except I was long term subscriber at s3052 and waveaddict and now learning more heavy elliottwave.com subscription.

I don't understand any trader I meet as well as them don't understand me.

I am a "sofa" trader and lonely wolf and counter-social element. The only reason I post this thread - is to throw out bulk information out of my head, read it and feedbacks and then systematize it back. And repeat.

This thread helps me to keep chaos in my head under control because I read megabytes a day. I don't need power, glory, prophecy or whatever. I just want to keep clear with lots of information. I share it with you along with my fear and my greed.

Without this thread I think I'd already was dead, because last bubble informational and emotional pressure put me in deep hypertensive crisis despite I earned a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2015, 05:07:38 PM
Anyone who thinks any specific speculator on this forum is some kind of prophet and is always right is just too brainless for this game. I've seen many noobs worship someone who has made one or two good predictions on this forum, and then later on they get severely burned for blindly following their analysis to the letter. I've seen not one analyst making constant good predictions, the market is simply too unpredictable for that. What separates the good traders from the bad is good risk management and proper trade setups, not how well they can draw charts and make accurate predictions. Look at the trade simulator and see how many times people sell or buy at the wrong time, even the ones at the top make many mistakes. You just have to know when you are wrong. That said masterluc did make a few great calls in the past and he does seem to have a very keen market intuition, also I think he has grown and learned a lot since the beginning of 2013. But this doesn't mean he always is correct of course.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
July 14, 2015, 04:45:37 PM
I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.
Roll Eyes I do seem to recall him being similarly bullish at one point - in October 2013 just at the very start of the bubble rise to $1200.

Yeah this was pretty spot on.

I reviewed masterluc's posts in oct-dec '13 and I have to say, it was like reading a crystal ball. Here is luc calling the top on Dec 4:

I think it should reach $2k-$4k in near future in a final push, especially if it will draw a triangle now 7-14 days long.

But I don't want to take a part in further market actions. I reached all my targets, dreams and so on. And now I cashed out for 80%. Thanks China. Thanks US Senate. Thanks uncle Ben, I like your Franklins in my hands.

I think selling in wave 4 of final historical 5 is not bad. I left 20% coins for final wave.

Ah, of course thanks Satoshi and community, but I am still here =) Next entering point for me is in 2016-2017 year.

Yes, it's once in lifetime epic event. And I am happy I was participated. Such stories live in generations.

I thought the end will have more epic start. Third day in a row I wake up, see charts and ask myself "Is this the end?" and third day in a row answer is "Yes".

This was indeed a great call from him, but...

Despite all the respect I have for masterluc/lucif and the great stuff he's taking care to share with us. You should know that everybody make mistakes and, like every of us, he already made some in the past like beeing a long lasting bear between december 2012 -february 2013[1] missing a big part of the first bubble of 2013 (i.e. short between 13 to 25$ and more)

I just wanted to remember that to the person who are blindly glorifying masterluc as the "chosen one" guru. At some point you could end complaining like this guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1521185

And yeah it's part of the game. Do your homeworks first !!

[1] Check the 35 first pages of the first version of this thread called "yet another analyst" started by lucif/masterluc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-analyst-131065

You will notice that I have been there since page 1 on his first thread and I'm still here listening to this guy. In fact, I have really come around to appreciating the fact that TA works because of guys like him. Noone is right 100% of the time, nor can they be expected to be. Having a slight edge is everything in trading and IMO Luc is one of the very few that have it.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
July 14, 2015, 03:57:37 PM
I have never saw so bullish Lucif. Looks like he has sold his account.
Roll Eyes I do seem to recall him being similarly bullish at one point - in October 2013 just at the very start of the bubble rise to $1200.

Yeah this was pretty spot on.

I reviewed masterluc's posts in oct-dec '13 and I have to say, it was like reading a crystal ball. Here is luc calling the top on Dec 4:

I think it should reach $2k-$4k in near future in a final push, especially if it will draw a triangle now 7-14 days long.

But I don't want to take a part in further market actions. I reached all my targets, dreams and so on. And now I cashed out for 80%. Thanks China. Thanks US Senate. Thanks uncle Ben, I like your Franklins in my hands.

I think selling in wave 4 of final historical 5 is not bad. I left 20% coins for final wave.

Ah, of course thanks Satoshi and community, but I am still here =) Next entering point for me is in 2016-2017 year.

Yes, it's once in lifetime epic event. And I am happy I was participated. Such stories live in generations.

I thought the end will have more epic start. Third day in a row I wake up, see charts and ask myself "Is this the end?" and third day in a row answer is "Yes".

This was indeed a great call from him, but...

Despite all the respect I have for masterluc/lucif and the great stuff he's taking care to share with us. You should know that everybody make mistakes and, like every of us, he already made some in the past like beeing a long lasting bear between december 2012 -february 2013[1] missing a big part of the first bubble of 2013 (i.e. short between 13 to 25$ and more)

I just wanted to remember that to the person who are blindly glorifying masterluc as the "chosen one" guru. At some point you could end complaining like this guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1521185

And yeah it's part of the game. Do your homeworks first !!

[1] Check the 35 first pages of the first version of this thread called "yet another analyst" started by lucif/masterluc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-analyst-131065

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 14, 2015, 02:42:02 PM
Don't PM me about next wave target estimations. I will not feed your greed. I don't know. Big. Period.

This is who you are all dickriding. Like I said, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Luc is not responding to your childishness because he has better things to do with his time. Everyone on this thread feels that way. You too know this to be true.

i didnt PM him. it was someone else. you are just ignorant.

the results show. i have received a gazillion PM's agreeing with me, so i dont need you idiotards. this is why you are all the 95% who dont make money. cuz you just dont know what you are talking about.

Just create your own thread and post in it.  There is your solution AE, no need to flame here Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 14, 2015, 02:16:33 PM
+1 on the ignore. This is one of my favourite threads.  Thanks Luc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
July 14, 2015, 02:01:09 PM
Don't PM me about next wave target estimations. I will not feed your greed. I don't know. Big. Period.

This is who you are all dickriding. Like I said, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Luc is not responding to your childishness because he has better things to do with his time. Everyone on this thread feels that way. You too know this to be true.

i didnt PM him. it was someone else. you are just ignorant.

the results show. i have received a gazillion PM's agreeing with me, so i dont need you idiotards. this is why you are all the 95% who dont make money. cuz you just dont know what you are talking about.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
July 14, 2015, 01:58:31 PM
Wow, luc has now his personal flamer. Don’t be annoyed, it’s like a trophy! Treat him like he were your tamagotchi Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
July 14, 2015, 01:00:45 PM
Just do like the master and do not waste your time responding to him (also, ignore button).

+1, this is what the ignore button is for.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
July 14, 2015, 12:50:42 PM
Just do like the master and do not waste your time responding to him (also, ignore button).
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
July 14, 2015, 12:50:18 PM
Don't reply or quote him, he won't listen. Just hit ignore!  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
July 14, 2015, 12:48:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
July 14, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Actually it is you being the dick. You are only here to insult. You have contributed absolutely nothing to what - before your self righteous appearance  - was one of the best threads on the forum. You are here only to play out some inner psychological need, and you have seized upon Luc's thread to do this in. Again. The only person being a dick here is you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
July 14, 2015, 12:18:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
July 14, 2015, 11:58:30 AM

@Fakhoury different Elliott Wave analysts have different wave counts. Some like masterluc feel we are in impulsive wave 3 while others think we are in corrective wave b see this post for different counts

]

+1

Also, wave 3 is invalidated if we hit a top ($370 - $600) and go down below $219 (estimate).

Wave B scenario invalidated if we correct from same top, but continue on up.

*Feel free to add*

Wave-B can actually make new ATH's, so there is some room before invalidation occurs.
legendary
July 14, 2015, 11:10:17 AM

+1

Also, wave 3 is invalidated if we hit a top ($370 - $600) and go down below $219 (estimate).

*Feel free to add*

Wave 3 invalidated if wave 2 hit bellow start of wave 1. So it will be invalidated if Bitcoin goes below $0
legendary
July 14, 2015, 11:07:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
July 14, 2015, 11:07:02 AM

@Fakhoury different Elliott Wave analysts have different wave counts. Some like masterluc feel we are in impulsive wave 3 while others think we are in corrective wave b see this post for different counts

]

+1

*Feel free to add*
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
July 14, 2015, 10:51:58 AM
I'm not trying to be rude.. but an hour spent searching for this information yourself would be much more valuable than any of us just giving you the answer.

When you find out something for yourself, you'Re actually learning something.. When you have the answer just given to you, you learn nothing.

You are not rude and I appreciate your advice.

But I'm really confused, no more.

I always say that Google is my friend and I barely ask about something which I can search for.

But when I feel confused, I don't want to be confused more.

Thank you.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 14, 2015, 10:18:25 AM
I'm not trying to be rude.. but an hour spent searching for this information yourself would be much more valuable than any of us just giving you the answer.

When you find out something for yourself, you'Re actually learning something.. When you have the answer just given to you, you learn nothing.

You are not rude and I appreciate your advice.

But I'm really confused, no more.

I always say that Google is my friend and I barely ask about something which I can search for.

But when I feel confused, I don't want to be confused more.

Thank you.

About 15 pages back in the Critical Levels Elliot Wave thread is some good info for you. Check there.

You can also try typing in "Elliot Wave 3" to Google.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: